Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 03:31 UTC(+00:00)
Introduction
Tegimus
2021-03-03 09:06 Edited by Tegimus at 2021-04-04 08:37
So finally we have launched the game F4Football!

This thread is a place for the new players to introduce themselves. A brief intro including where you are from, similar games you have played in the past and what you feel about this game. We are starting to build a community here and I am sure everybody would love to know about each other.

To start with, I am from India and part of the development team in the company that built this game.
Feel free to send a private chat message if you would like to contact me directly.
Ray
2021-03-03 15:10
Hi, I am Ray Cini and live in Malta. Such games are my hobby and I played and still playing similar games like Manager League, Footie Manager, Mystify Soccer, and more.

I feel this will be a great game and I hope I will enjoy it. Keep up the good work Ahmed..
Fathima
2021-03-03 15:32
Myself Fathima 23 yrs old from Dubai, UAE. Currently a student doing my MBA.

Been playing Manager League, Hattrick and Footie Manager for a while. Also play offline football manager games too. This game looks very promising, a little improvement on the interface could be done in my opinion though. I have a few suggestions which I will try to post when I have a bit of free time.

Die hard fan of Manchester United in real life. Looking forward to know about other managers here.
Tegimus
2021-03-03 17:26
Fathima Ruqayyah wrote:
This game looks very promising, a little improvement on the interface could be done in my opinion though. I have a few suggestions which I will try to post when I have a bit of free time.
--------------------------------------------------
Thanks Fathima. We know there is a lot of room for improvement in the user interface. Will be surely working on that soon. Added that to the pending suggestions list.
👍
Ray
2021-03-03 21:54
Welcome to the game Fathima. It seems that we are the only managers (so far). You are young and have a bright future in front of you. Wish you luck in your studies.

By the way, I am now a pensioner and am a fan of Inter in real life.
Jithesh
2021-03-04 05:08
Hi, I am Jithesh, playing Manager League, Rocking Soccer, Football Stratergy. Virtual Manger, then OSM & Top Eleven, Used to play Football identity(now site no more) and hatrick (quit).
After 15 years of playing online, this is very promising. yes there is a lot of things to be fixed in terms of user interface which can be gradually introduced. Soon i will be quiting other online manager games.

Fan of Manchester United
Tyler
2021-03-06 20:19
Glad to be here. The game is young but looks very promising. I have played quite a few manager sims; namely Hattrick, TrophyManager, and Goleada to name a few. I'm from the US but support Barcelona. I look forward to meeting and playing against you guys. Good luck!
VascoDGama
2021-03-07 14:41
Hi
I am Sheriff From India ,Like to pay Soccer in real life
used to play CM01 long back , but never played online game with real players like this
Online strategy game Travian (not soccer manager stimulation, its village development) i used to play , i guess this too will be like interestig like Travian
Jarles
2021-03-11 14:51
New player here from Denmark.

Played lots of both offline and online football managers games in the last 10+ years.

Real life fan of Newcastle United, despite not being from England.
Zingzing
2021-03-13 21:35
Hello there , I'm from France. I've played for many online sports management games (most of them have already been mentionned here)

So far so good , getting into the game has been quite smooth actually thanks to the efficient game tutorial.

Looking forward into developping my club

All the best everyone and most of all, take care
Ghislain
2021-03-15 10:20
Hello,

here a massage from The Netherlands.

I play Also Manager leuage and Trophymanager.

Now i hope to get some great time here.

Greatings Ghislain
Jithesh
2021-03-15 12:57
Ghislain Gerritsen wrote :
Hello,

Greatings Ghislain

Hi Ghislain, Which League do u play in ML
Ghislain
2021-03-15 14:28
Jithesh wrote :
Ghislain Gerritsen wrote :
Hello,

Greatings Ghislain

Hi Ghislain, Which League do u play in ML

Dutch 2.1

started almost 1 season ago.
Ray
2021-03-15 22:44
I also play ML in the International League Div 4.47
Edgar Palatujaine
2021-03-20 13:47
Bonjour à tous...je viens d'arriver sur le jeu
Tegimus
2021-03-20 13:52
Edgar Palatujaine wrote :
Bonjour à tous...je viens d'arriver sur le jeu

Bienvenue, j'espère que vous aimez jouer
Edgar Palatujaine
2021-03-21 10:08
Pour le moment cela me plait bien.
Et puis c'est toujours sympa de débuter un nouveau jeu, en plus celui-ci est tout récent
Zingzing
2021-03-21 12:13
Edgar Palatujaine wrote :
Pour le moment cela me plait bien.
Et puis c'est toujours sympa de débuter un nouveau jeu, en plus celui-ci est tout récent

Bienvenue à toi , n'hésite pas à me joindre si tu as des questions.
Edgar Palatujaine
2021-03-21 12:50
OK...je note
Figueredo
2021-03-21 17:33
My name is Figuerêdo, I am Brazilian, if possible I would like to help.