Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 05:02 UTC(+00:00)
F4Football Room of Records
VascoDGama
2021-07-14 15:51
Great Work 元気! I
VascoDGama
2021-07-14 15:52
as like fatima said , it was a great motivation us
and i feels its too attractive as most of us it can easily refer to get records
VascoDGama
2021-07-14 15:54
if for you possible to show records of goal scores like top 50 , assits etc
and country wise filterd records any think it might be great think

any way keep up good works
Josin Thom
2021-07-14 16:21
VascoDGama wrote :

wouldn't that be a lot of work for him (if I understand what you're saying)? I'd say this is just enough. Keep it simple if this is to stay longer.
元気
2021-07-14 21:22
Josin Thomas wrote :
VascoDGama wrote :

wouldn't that be a lot of work for him (if I understand what you're saying)? I'd say this is just enough. Keep it simple if this is to stay longer.

I'm fine with working on anything even if it is hard work ;) then again, if it gets too difficult ill let everybody know !
元気
2021-07-15 21:47
Thank you for your kind words! It really makes me feel good that I'm making others feel more motivated to play the game ^-^ best of luck for you all.

Right now I'm working on writing all the information as HTML code so it's easier to go in and edit as the seasons go by. Really excited to see how this thing fills up :D
元気
2021-07-16 20:52
Hello all! Everything's been updated in terms of data and information, now going to work on the little blurbs :) let me know if you'd like to write one for your country!
Ghislain
2021-07-17 07:15
Great work, i like this very much.

Maybe you can change the text on the right side of the flag.

WIj houden van Oranje.

That means We love Orange, Orange is the nick name of our national team :)
元気
2021-07-17 19:16
Ghislain wrote :
Great work, i like this very much.

Maybe you can change the text on the right side of the flag.

WIj houden van Oranje.

That means We love Orange, Orange is the nick name of our national team :)

Thanks for the suggestion ! I went ahead and added it onto the site giving you the credit !
元気
2021-07-27 21:11 Edited by 元気 at 2021-07-27 21:15
Hey everyone, sorry for the spamming on this thread hehe (^^#)

I'm here to give some updates on the site:
-Thanks to the information Tegimus graciously gave to me, I was now able to include information such as top scorers, top assisters, and their goals/assists from each top competition in each country from Seasons 1-4. Now you can see which of your players are lucky enough to get written into the history books :)
-I've also decided I'm going to add hyperlinks to each club and player. That way, you can refer to either of them in the future if you ever wish to do so.

I'm currently doing both tasks at the same time, and I never realized just how tedious it is until I plunged head first into it. So apologies if it takes some time to get through them :') I just finished updating the Italian database, so I'm about halfway done. I'm going to take a break for a little bit now, since my brain is still hurting lol xD

Here are some things I'm thinking about adding:
-Team of the season: For every season starting at the end of this season, each top flight division will have a team of the season where a team will be assembled of the best performing players of the league. Right now, we get info on the best performing player of each season, so I was thinking it'd be really cool to get bigger and find out what the best team of each country would look like! The same would apply for the Champions and Super Cup. Feel free to chip in your ideas and opinions about this.
-Player and Team Biographies: I was also thinking about having a little blurb about the absolute best players and teams. Almost like a Hall of Fame, if you will. This one isn't quite as fleshed out yet, but I really think this would give it a nice personal touch. Feel free to chip in your ideas and opinions about this one as well.

Also, if you'd like to write a little message about your country under the country's blurb, please feel free to let me know! Always looking for collaboration between other players. And of course I'll give you the credit :D

Thus concludes my long boring post. Feel free to give me your thoughts about this so far. And let me know if you spot any errors or mistakes!
Fathima
2021-07-28 03:38
Amazing as usual! Keep it going mate ;)
元気
2021-07-28 06:20
All done now! All countries and the Global Awards have been updated with the necessary changes. Let me know if you have any thoughts, suggestions, errors, or ideas! Thank you.

Fathima wrote :
Amazing as usual! Keep it going mate ;)

Thank you Fathima!! Glad you enjoy it :D
元気
2021-08-01 05:18 Edited by 元気 at 2021-08-01 05:21
Hey everyone! Here to give the last few updates I've made:

-Created buttons to navigate through the archive rather than just looking at a long boring list. Hopefully this makes it a bit easier on the eyes!
-Added more personal touches to each country's archive (pictures lol).
-Made the "Trophy Cabinet" a bit easier to look at. Went ahead and took Josin's advice about it being too cluttered. Hopefully this fixes that problem.
-Added each country's team of the season for each top division that will begin at the end of this season. See if any of your players make it!!

I think that'll be all for now. I don't think anything else needs to be added at the moment, so the train will stop right here :) I'll continue updating it, but I think it's where it should be in terms of development. Of course, let me know if you find any errors, have any suggestions or ideas, or would like to add something to it yourself! Thank you for letting me work on this, I hope everyone finds something pleasant about it and that it adds to the gaming experience. Take care everyone :)
Michel Clements
2021-11-09 19:21
I wish the website to got updated with season's 6,7 and 8
元気
2021-11-14 22:35
Michel Clements wrote :
I wish the website to got updated with season's 6,7 and 8

Sorry mate, I would if I could, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time to update it once I started the new semester at my uni.