Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 03:22 UTC(+00:00)
ABBANDONO
Ceccho TOTTI
2021-06-10 06:35 Edited by Ceccho TOTTI at 2021-06-10 06:39
Ce l'ho messa tutta ma questo gioco e' noioso. Mi dispiace ma il gioco e' troppo attendista e soprattutto e' bloccato. Non ti permette di fare un mercato adeguato perche' ha prezzi troppo onerosi. Non intendo vincere i campionati o le coppe ma anche solo potermi giostrare una salvezza e non e' possibile con le tante restrizioni del gioco. Ho giocatori sul mercato da due stagioni a meta' del loro prezzo (prezzo che voi imponete) che nessuno compra e non posso neanche abbassare il prezzo per guadagnarci qualcosa per comprare altri giocatori magari scarsi ma un po' piu' giovani. I giocatori sul mercato acquistabili a prezzi adeguati sono inesistenti. Guadate i prezzi degli anziani. C'e' addirittura chi vende giocatori prossimi alla pensone a prezzi criminali. Le crescite dei giocatori sono lentissime. Gioco a Trophy Manager, Top Eleven a Pro 11 e nessuno di questi giochi limita il mercato e la crescita dei giocatori come questo gioco. Gli allenatori devono poter mettere in atto delle strategie di gioco che gli permettano di competere per qualcosa. Questo gioco non ha neanche un simulatore della partita. Probabilmente fra qualche anno sara' tra i migliori e siceramente ve lo auguro ma ora e' un gioco scarso. Attualmente e' da 3. Saluto tutti i partecipanti ma dedico il mio tempo a qualcosa di piu' divertente.
Tegimus
2021-06-10 08:09
I am very sorry to hear that the game was not enjoyable to you. I completely understand how you feel but success is not something you can get in a short timespan, if it did then such a game would never exist. I would like to clarify some points that you got wrong (atleast from my point of view).

"It does not allow you to make an adequate market because it has too expensive prices"
Prices are determined by the demand. If users think a player is valuable then there will be competition to get him, and the prices will go up. If nobody wants a player then the price will go down. The "value" shown in the player's page is just an indication but real value will be always driven by demand in the market. And it is the same reason that "teamless players" are not free, if they are free then similar players will have no demand in the market and the transfer market will become dead and exclusive only for top players.

"I have players on the market for two seasons at half their price (the price you impose) that nobody buys and I can't even lower the price to earn something to buy other players"
If nobody buys at half price, then that just means nobody values your player to be worth the money you are asking for. In such cases, you can use the option to release them which will give you 30% of their value back. You had 97 million in the bank end of last season, for a lot of teams in the game, it is a lot of money.

"Player growth is very slow."
It is all about training players in the right way. You can't expect a player to gain +50 rating overnight but a player with good potential and learning will reach the maximum rating in good time if you train with the right coaches and training centre. The irony is that the game is only 3 seasons old and NO team in the game currently has a maximum training efficiency in any areas, and I was already worrying about if I will have to nerf gaining a bit because some players were already training at such high speeds.

Anyways there is no point in trying to convince if you did not like the game. We will try to improve continuously and make it better everyday, so I really hope you come back another day and find it more enjoyable.
Fathima
2021-06-10 08:16
I agree with tegimus on the transfer part. If you are selling your player because you do not want him, then just ask yourself why would someone else buy him. Someone will buy only if he finds that player useful to his team and not to just give you some money.
Raderian
2021-06-10 08:28 Edited by Raderian at 2021-06-10 08:29
Let's not forget that Hattrick, one of the most popular football managers played in a browser has one league mach per week. If this is boring and slow how whould you call HT then? 😄
People got too much used with (most of the) mobile games where incentives are almost instant, the more you play the stronger you are and where you can buy everything with real money.
I am glad this game is different.
Jon
2021-06-10 10:56
Raderian wrote :
Let's not forget that Hattrick, one of the most popular football managers played in a browser has one league mach per week. If this is boring and slow how whould you call HT then? 😄
People got too much used with (most of the) mobile games where incentives are almost instant, the more you play the stronger you are and where you can buy everything with real money.
I am glad this game is different.

What he said!
lee1950
2021-11-12 16:41
Didn't want to leave the game without saying "Hi" once more, but didn't want to start a new thread, so doing it here.

Tegimus has done a nice job designing the game. Not complaining. I'm just putting more time into it than I want anymore, and need to put my time elsewhere. I may check back in a year or so and see if the game has grown. I wish the game and all my new friends here the best of luck!!
Michel Clements
2021-11-12 16:53
Sad to here this, a Súper cup winner leaving.. is sad, I wish someday you'll return lee
Fathima
2021-11-12 17:21
That's very sad. I hope you come back soon
Yvon
2021-11-12 23:18
The game for me is far to perfection, but having an admin listenning and working whith our comments is priceless. So thx tegimus and hang on
Don-x
2021-11-14 21:37
The game is developing and i don't care what i achieve first 8 months.
I've played just 2 months, though what i hate is financial tax,
Last season i was in debt because i didn't sign a sponsor until few rounds to season end.
I sold a youth kid for 50m, i paid agent fee and few days later over 11m was deducted as profit tax.
Financial aspect of the game need looking at, why tax.
TummyZ
2021-11-14 22:09
Don-x wrote :
The game is developing and i don't care what i achieve first 8 months.
I've played just 2 months, though what i hate is financial tax,
Last season i was in debt because i didn't sign a sponsor until few rounds to season end.
I sold a youth kid for 50m, i paid agent fee and few days later over 11m was deducted as profit tax.
Financial aspect of the game need looking at, why tax.

if there wasn't tax you will see big teams have over 500 or 400 miliion