Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 05:08 UTC(+00:00)
Game Analysis and Tactical Feedback
Fathima
2021-10-29 19:29
I am starting to think it is better to look at a player's statistics than their rating when you study your opponents. I see some good patterns there which kind of explains all these recent strange results. Those performances did not come out of the blue, those players look consistently performing well
TummyZ
2021-10-29 19:45 Edited by TummyZ at 2021-10-29 19:47
Fathima wrote :
I am starting to think it is better to look at a player's statistics than their rating when you study your opponents. I see some good patterns there which kind of explains all these recent strange results. Those performances did not come out of the blue, those players look consistently performing well

so trying to get a player who has high stats is now a risk you either risk they play good or bad if so this will make it look like a luck game
Fathima
2021-10-31 04:41
No I wouldn't buy a player just looking at stats. It might be because of the team or tactics, or even just because of the opposition he plays against. I was trying I say that when you analyse a team, it is better to look at stats to see how good they are rather than looking at rating
TummyZ
2021-10-31 16:07
Fathima wrote :
No I wouldn't buy a player just looking at stats. It might be because of the team or tactics, or even just because of the opposition he plays against. I was trying I say that when you analyse a team, it is better to look at stats to see how good they are rather than looking at rating

ok