Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 03:42 UTC(+00:00)
Changes For Season 10
Tegimus
2021-11-17 10:16 Edited by Tegimus at 2021-12-03 11:05
Below are the planned changes for next season. List will be updated as we confirm other updates that we feel are likely to be completed by end of this season.

Sponsor System Update

Currently the sponsor payments are "all or nothing" based on the goals you choose. This will be dropped and a new sponsor selection process will be implemented.
This will enable teams to get slightly more money from the sponsors if they achieve more than their expectations, and not lose everything if they perform below the expectations.

Sponsor payments will also be made in round 50 (instead of round 60) so teams will have more time to spend those funds before end of season if they want to.

In-Game Changes: Substitutions

The option to take out least fit/least performing players in each row will be improved to include wide players and central players separately.
The current system was designed before the new position of WM was introduced, and needs to be updated to consider the revised positional penalties of midfield positions.

The auto-select substitute option will also be improved to make sure the player with the least penalty comes in place of the subbed out player in case there are no matching replacements available.

Changes for new teams

New teams will have $60 million to spend (instead of the current $75 million) when a new manager takes control of the team. This will deter attempts of cheating a bit more by trying to have a new team just to use transfers as a way of moving money to another team. We are also working on a system to gradually inject the starting money into a new team rather than paying all of that upfront, the details of this will be announced at a later time.

Sponsor contract offers will be adjusted a bit so that weaker teams have lower expectations which are easier to achieve for them, so that they can earn the same sponsorship bonuses by achieving lesser goals as compared to stronger teams in their division. This will enable smaller team to catchup financially with others in their division, and also reward those who get promoted a bit more instead of trying to camp in a lower division.

The time period after which a new manager can resign from a team will also be increased to 28 days (instead of the current 7 days) to stop them from changing teams frequently.
Don-x
2021-11-17 12:42
How are about choosing position for next youth search in our youth academy
Andre
2021-11-17 13:00
That would be very good Don-x good idea
元気
2021-11-17 14:07
Good one Tegimus! I totally did not choose the wrong goal for my sponsor :O
Tegimus
2021-11-18 06:36
In-Game Changes: Substitutions
The option to take out least fit/least performing players in each row will be improved to include wide players and central players separately.
The current system was designed before the new position of WM was introduced, and needs to be updated to consider the revised positional penalties of midfield positions.

The auto-select substitute option will also be improved to make sure the player with the least penalty comes in place of the subbed out player in case there are no matching replacements available.
Erwar Kiab
2021-11-18 12:34
sorry the team is disapperead (3 days)
what can i do?
Tegimus
2021-11-18 14:46
MARIO CIABOCCO wrote :
what can i do?

You never had a team Mario :)
sutanu
2021-11-20 01:56
Tegimus wrote :
MARIO CIABOCCO wrote :
what can i do?

You never had a team Mario :)

https://www.f4football.com/users/show/228 maybe this was his user (logged last time 3 days ago) and similar user name kiab
Don-x
2021-11-20 12:57
Add Player shortlist. We get message that our shortlisted player have been transfer listed.
Maybe thats the purpose of the "Note".
And the scout report of player's in our shortlist will not get rest for 1 season or will never get rest, except if we unshortlist him.
Tegimus
2021-12-03 11:03 Edited by Tegimus at 2021-12-03 11:04
Changes for new teams
New teams will have $60 million to spend (instead of the current $75 million) when a new manager takes control of the team. This will deter attempts of cheating a bit more by trying to have a new team just to use transfers as a way of moving money to another team. We are also working on a system to gradually inject the starting money into a new team rather than paying all of that upfront, the details of this will be announced at a later time.

Sponsor contract offers will be adjusted a bit so that weaker teams have lower expectations which are easier to achieve for them, so that they can earn the same sponsorship bonuses by achieving lesser goals as compared to stronger teams in their division. This will enable smaller team to catchup financially with others in their division, and also reward those who get promoted a bit more instead of trying to camp in a lower division.

The time period after which a new manager can resign from a team will also be increased to 28 days (instead of the current 7 days) to stop them from changing teams frequently.
Agrochão
2021-12-03 11:33
Have you thought about having the BOT teams a bit less strong, 1) to avoid new players to constatly be losing agains BOTs and giving up; 2) avoid having the BOTs getting promoted instead of real players?

I have never seen a game where BOTs beat human players frequently.
Fathima
2021-12-03 14:35
Tegimus wrote :
Changes for new teams
New teams will have $60 million to spend (instead of the current $75 million) when a new manager takes control of the team.

Damn why do this change need to be brought in next season when I was about to resign from my team and start again (^_^)
Mr. Ske ⭐
2021-12-03 20:30
Don't resign Fathima and face the challenge of your old players leaving your club :)))))))
Meaning you could show your true skil....my opinion never changed, as i think you failed with buying old players..now is hard for you to get young ones and will strugle to fill 18 players in squad :)))

Ohh yeah changes in season 10........

you could reveal hidden atributes like prones to injury etc. - one of many i can suggest ;)
元気
2021-12-03 20:41 Edited by 元気 at 2021-12-03 20:43
Mr. Ske ⭐ wrote :
you could reveal hidden atributes like prones to injury etc. - one of many i can suggest ;)

While it would be nice to have more info, I think it's best to leave some things as a mystery.

On top of which, I think it would be a nice addition to consider a player's "form". Maybe it could be denoted on your players page. A good experienced player with poor form could give way to an inexperienced weaker player in excellent form.
Chika Fujiwara
2021-12-04 00:36
Fathima wrote :
Tegimus wrote :
Changes for new teams
New teams will have $60 million to spend (instead of the current $75 million) when a new manager takes control of the team.

Damn why do this change need to be brought in next season when I was about to resign from my team and start again (^_^)

Don't resign and continúe fathima, You are doing great
Mr. Ske ⭐
2021-12-04 13:49
Nerf the experiance impact...what is the point for me having such good youths but loosing the game for experiance playing such an important role?!
Agrochão
2021-12-05 16:25 Edited by Agrochão at 2021-12-05 17:07
And what about hidding the skills of all players but yours, and your opponent could only check their form, morale, rating, age and xp? What is the point of everyone knowing how i am training my players?
元気
2021-12-05 16:36
Agrochão wrote :
And what about hidding the skills of all players but yours, and your could only check their form, morale, rating, age and xp? What is the point of everyone knowing how i am training my players?

This is actually an excellent idea. I'll push for this too. :)
Mr. Ske ⭐
2021-12-05 18:51
Very good idea, maybe reduce scouting fee so you can scout players that are hidden and prepare. When you put player on the market skills are visible then
Yvon
2021-12-07 05:33
Yes, i don’t know… on the other hand, knowing your opponent players helps with your tactic. Choosing a Fc with high head skill if dc are weak there, for exemple… By the way, what about having à Fès more tactical options, like choosing where to attack (L or R wing, center ) for exemple ? Or choosing for a FC if he plays like a pivot or « en profondeur «  ( sorry don’t get that in englué )….