Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 04:32 UTC(+00:00)
Too many injuries
Alex Shapov
2021-11-19 06:42
There are too many injuries in the new ME in my opinion. I wonder what others think about the increased chance of injuries.
Andre
2021-11-19 07:13
I had only 1 injury this sesson
Şövalyeler
2021-11-19 11:34
I agree with Alex. Previous season i had 3-4 injuries. This season, i have 5 injuries , it is just 11 rounds.
Rigashii
2021-11-19 14:10
I think it's early to say that...

Last season I had 4 injuries in 2 days (3 games) one time. This season I had 2 until now.
So I don't think it's all that different yet. It would take more games to measure that imo.
Fathima
2021-11-19 14:51
We should have a feature in the medical centre to reduce rounds or immediately recover injured players. May be for a fixed cost and limited use per season.
Raderian
2021-11-19 16:09 Edited by Raderian at 2021-11-19 16:11
I don't have a problem with injuries, I generally try to have backup players to cover possible absences (injuries, cards).
I also disagree with the possibility to recover players with money or other ways. Injuries are part of the game dynamics, planning ahead and having a balanced team should be the solution.
EiPiX
2021-11-19 16:24 Edited by EiPiX at 2021-11-19 16:41
Yeah agreed, although it feels like it has been increased and I personally have been hit by some rather nasty multiple injuries, simply gotta deal with it. We can have big enough squads and playing friendlies alongside competitive matches with a relatively small team can be a gamble, which is totally fine.
元気
2021-11-19 16:43
Raderian wrote :
I don't have a problem with injuries, I generally try to have backup players to cover possible absences (injuries, cards).
I also disagree with the possibility to recover players with money or other ways. Injuries are part of the game dynamics, planning ahead and having a balanced team should be the solution.

I also agree with Raderian. It would also put rich teams at an advantage over poorer ones simply because they have more money so they can afford to spend more to recover their players.
Don-x
2021-11-19 16:54
Injuries so far good here. (1)
Andre
2021-11-19 19:04
How do you get al that injuries
just had a injury for 2 rounds
think i have 5 since im playing from season 6
Fathima
2021-11-20 03:54
元気 wrote :
Raderian wrote :

I also agree with Raderian. It would also put rich teams at an advantage over poorer ones simply because they have more money so they can afford to spend more to recover their players.

My point was it would add another use for having a higher medical centre.
Like you can treat players maximum 2/3 times per season, and each two levels of medical centre would reduce 1 round of injury.
So you use it only if you have a really critical match and have a couple of your key players out. Yes, bad luck can happen and this is a nice way to deal with it.
Makmak
2021-11-24 23:29
I had more injuries than last season but that's fine.
Every team should have some replacements available.

Medical center could reduce injury probability 3% per level and give some chance around 10% per level to reduce 1 round injury duration.