Season 16 Round 8 / 60
Game Time 2022 Jun 29, 18:36 UTC(+00:00)
Newbie manager looking for a loan team (or two)
元気
2022-05-16 15:59
Will we be doing this for the next season as well? Have got some players I'd like to send out on loan as well :D
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-16 17:58
The Loan Club will open up in 2 rounds (R50).
Michael
2022-05-17 07:27
The loan system is lunacy.

Why not just allow two players a year to go to a training camp and gain xp as if 1st teamers

Also thinking about it - what players of the loaners club and opposition count towards the loaned players xp gain?
Fathima
2022-05-17 08:06
Michael wrote :what players of the loaners club and opposition count towards the loaned players xp gain?

As per the tutorial, loaned players get xp relative to the xp gained by your players from your own matches. If players playing in your own matches get more xp from those matches, it reflects in xp gains of loaned out players. That's why it is better to send higher xp trainees out on loan and keep lower xp trainees for your own squad, since lower xp trainees gather more xp from matches. My players Habib Barkat and Gayle Agostinho gained +9 xp this season by staying in the squad, and my loanees Paolo Henly and Dmitri de la Cruz got +6 and +5. If I had kept Henly and de la Cruz in my squad and send out Barkat and Agostinho on loan then all 4 of them would have gained less xp.

Michael wrote :Why not just allow two players a year to go to a training camp and gain xp as if 1st teamers

The decision of "until when" you keep training a player with your own squad, and when to start sending them on loan, and when to start playing them in your first team is a fine managerial decision to be made which will affect rebuilding of a squad. Giving them free xp from training camps will take out that element of management completely out of it.
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-17 08:13
I agree. A lot of the criticism of the XP system, if acted upon, would result in a simpler, more boring game. One virtue is having processes that make intuitive sense to us in RL; another is having a good game.
Michael
2022-05-17 08:14
I'm not sure I agree that there's any difference between sending them to a 'training camp' and sending them to a team makes, it just stops the craziness of people having to set up 'loan circles' to pass the kids around - everything else could be the same - duration, calculation etc.

Thanks for the info on how its calculated - the query only came to me as I was making my other point so I didn't look at the tutorial - my bad
Fathima
2022-05-17 08:56
Michael wrote :
I'm not sure I agree that there's any difference between sending them to a 'training camp' and sending them to a team makes, it just stops the craziness of people having to set up 'loan circles' to pass the kids around - everything else could be the same - duration, calculation etc.

Thanks for the info on how its calculated - the query only came to me as I was making my other point so I didn't look at the tutorial - my bad

It makes a big difference as I explained above. The decision of whom to keep in your squad and whom and when to send out on loan is a fine skill required to maximize xp gains from loan.
The loan circles mentioned would benefit only for new teams. In case of better teams - as I explained before - it is more beneficial to send out higher xp players on loan, and such players will already have a rating to attract enough interest in the loan market without the need for such loan circles.
karlacci
2022-05-26 12:30
https://www.f4football.com/players/show/145070

DM 40