Season 16 Round 8 / 60
Game Time 2022 Jun 29, 19:41 UTC(+00:00)
Other Recommended Management Sims
Justin Holden
2022-06-16 15:55
Apparently there is one called "FootballStrategy" that is getting re-released in October of this year. So I'm thinking I'll try that one out as well. I've never had the chance to start one of these sport management browser games from season one.
Andre
2022-06-16 16:43
i played there in dutch eredivisie
wiznoo
2022-06-17 08:44 Edited by wiznoo at 2022-06-17 08:45
punkska wrote :
I like your list Michael - has a good % of the good manager games I've stuck with over the years! Maxithlon and FTP I like(d) a lot, but gave up mostly because of time commitments / my teams falling off because of that. One day I may go back (moments of weakness and that..)

I've not found a football game I've stuck with for more than a week or two for years though, since Xpert Eleven and that's at least 10 years ago. This one seems promising so far though :)

My current list:
Buzzerbeater
Hardwood College Basketball
DriveTheLane (more basketball)
Peloton (my team are Arsenal '98 - spent a fair bit of time in 1.1 over the years) - tough to recommend it to new players though given the slow progression / lack of active transfer market for useful riders.
Blackout Rugby
& F4 is my new one I'm hoping to stick with.

Hardwood probably the one I'd recommend to others if they've not tried it.

I agree Hardwood is quite good. Recruiting is hard!

I also would recommend BasketPulse. I've played it for a few years after giving up on Buzzerbeater years ago.

And Red Zone Action is the gold standard for American football. Playing since 2013.