Season 16 Round 8 / 60
Game Time 2022 Jun 29, 19:33 UTC(+00:00)
*** Loan Club 2.0 ***
TummyZ
2022-05-21 17:26
GrafBelisarius wrote :
TommyZ, you're just telling my program which players you prefer to loan in. It seems likely you'll get a CB.

oh ok
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-22 04:42
The optimization was a little more difficult than I expected. My code failed to check for duplicate pairs of managers across the groups of three. Still, I was able to take one group of three and splice them into the other three to produce three legal groups of four. The results are:

Player 1 : CB -- Niclas Molter -> Energy
Player 2 : WM -- Cagatay Kader -> Chax
Player 3 : WF -- Darn Affane -> Mikkel
Player 4 : CB --Zakarias Solberg -> Mr Ske
Player 5 : WB --Robert Stefansson -> Ademir
Player 6: WF --Emerson Sheik -> Graf
Player 7 : CF -- Yaseen Al-Jaafari -> Mikkel
Player 8 : GK -- Moussa Issa - Rhino
Player 9 : DM -- Hussein Barton -> Mr Ske
Player 10 : CB -- ALI SHARIF AL EMADI - TummyZ
Player 11 : GK -- Marcus Balodis - Energy
Player 12 : CF -- Sebastian Janker - Graf

Chax was outbid by Mr Ske for Solberg. If someone not involved in a direct trade with Chax above (which I am) can take a GK, which was dropped due to numbers, that might make it less painful for him. A Chax GK could be spliced into the chains in numerous places...

I'll try to fix my code for next year, so I don't have to do the manual followup. Anyway, it's a simple genetic algorithm at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hWfdghXy3sj6UjwLfsewDh21SGgXp8C3/view?usp=sharing
Guildmaster Chax
2022-05-22 04:57
bruh, i'm fine with any player xD
the aim is to get players out, i honestly don't think preferences matter anyway, since it's very very unlikely that any of us would actually play these loans.
Guildmaster Chax
2022-05-22 05:02 Edited by Guildmaster Chax at 2022-05-22 06:32
anyway, that list is fixed right? no more complication? (so i can update the 2nd post)
it'd also be great if you could provide a screenshot
edit:
--- second post is updated. everyone involved can refer to that or Graf's post above --
元気
2022-05-22 12:33
GrafBelisarius wrote :
The optimization was a little more difficult than I expected. My code failed to check for duplicate pairs of managers across the groups of three. Still, I was able to take one group of three and splice them into the other three to produce three legal groups of four. The results are:

Player 1 : CB -- Niclas Molter -> Energy
Player 2 : WM -- Cagatay Kader -> Chax
Player 3 : WF -- Darn Affane -> Mikkel
Player 4 : CB --Zakarias Solberg -> Mr Ske
Player 5 : WB --Robert Stefansson -> Ademir
Player 6: WF --Emerson Sheik -> Graf
Player 7 : CF -- Yaseen Al-Jaafari -> Mikkel
Player 8 : GK -- Moussa Issa - Rhino
Player 9 : DM -- Hussein Barton -> Mr Ske
Player 10 : CB -- ALI SHARIF AL EMADI - TummyZ
Player 11 : GK -- Marcus Balodis - Energy
Player 12 : CF -- Sebastian Janker - Graf

Chax was outbid by Mr Ske for Solberg. If someone not involved in a direct trade with Chax above (which I am) can take a GK, which was dropped due to numbers, that might make it less painful for him. A Chax GK could be spliced into the chains in numerous places...

I'll try to fix my code for next year, so I don't have to do the manual followup. Anyway, it's a simple genetic algorithm at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hWfdghXy3sj6UjwLfsewDh21SGgXp8C3/view?usp=sharing

Thank you!! Unfortunately, I clicked the link and it said "Access denied". Can I send you my email over on Private Chat so you can add the email as a viewable?
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-22 12:52
Google's being weird. Sure, send me yr email.
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-22 13:02
Fair warning, btw: it's in Lisp.
Fathima
2022-05-22 13:22
What's a Lisp?

Google says "A lisp is a speech impairment in which a person misarticulates sibilants". Sorry those words were not found in my vocabulary lol ;)
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-22 14:25
The Cambridge Dictionary however disagrees:

a computer programming language designed for processing lists of text:
Lisp is the standard research tool of artificial intelligence scientists in the United States.

That's actually a poor definition, but better than Google's.
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-05-23 09:41
Hello, set all players to loan so all players can be loaned ;)

Great initiative btw..!
Makmak
2022-05-23 15:26
My 2 players for loan:
Salva Portigio GK
https://www.f4football.com/players/show/89632

Christian Chiquita CF
https://www.f4football.com/players/show/125274
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-23 18:07
Hi Makmak. The time for this was last year. Please read my posts towards the top of this thread.

I hope someone picks up your loans, anyway. Good luck!
Yvon
2022-06-01 04:29
I could take one player on loan, if someone nerfs a young GK on loan in return… let me know
Guildmaster Chax
2022-06-15 03:41
i would like to sit out loan for next season (gonna attempt to challenge div 1). while i can still host for the agreement, it's probably better for somebody else to take over for season 16.
GrafBelisarius
2022-06-15 09:09
Guildmaster Chax wrote :
i would like to sit out loan for next season (gonna attempt to challenge div 1). while i can still host for the agreement, it's probably better for somebody else to take over for season 16.

I'll run it. No problems.
Makmak
2022-06-17 11:37
Please include me in for season 16
GrafBelisarius
2022-06-18 03:57
See new thread.