Season 20 Round 54 / 60
Game Time 2022 Nov 27, 18:02 UTC(+00:00)
Changes For Season 16
Tegimus
2022-06-04 05:43
Here are the proposed updates for the next season. There might be more updates ready to be implemented by end of the season, so I will continue to add to this list if any are going to be ready for Season 16.

Scouting System

Scout reports will stay forever and will NOT get deleted after a short period of time as it does now. However when a teamless player is "refreshed" while re-entering into the teamless transfer market, all his past scout reports will be deleted, and they will need to be scouted again.

Each team can have a maximum of 25 saved scout reports. After that you will need to delete some of your scout reports to continue scouting more players. You can delete scout reports from the "Scouting Reports" page through the Transfer >> Scouting menu.

Scout reports are not directly linked with the scouting staff anymore. Scout reports will continue to be available even after the staff who made the report retires or gets fired from the team.

Report accuracy is now saved with all scout reports. So even if a staff's "Judging Players" attribute changes during the season-change, you can still know the accuracy of the reports previously made.
Don-x
2022-06-04 06:36
Thank you.
Hoping to see improvement in yth system.
Tired of promoting GK Everytime, is waste of opportunities in other positions.
TheTactician
2022-06-18 06:59
Morality is extremely overrated... Being a first division team at the bottom of the table does not mean that I would lose every match even against teams much weaker (in friendlies) because the morality of my players is low. Really illogical. In reality it is the other way round. Players get more excited to win if they are at the bottom of the table in a trial to stay in the division,
Rhino909
2022-06-18 07:01
+1 thanks for this update.
Fathima
2022-06-18 08:18 Edited by Fathima at 2022-06-18 08:19
TheTactician wrote :
Morality is extremely overrated... Being a first division team at the bottom of the table does not mean that I would lose every match even against teams much weaker (in friendlies) because the morality of my players is low. Really illogical. In reality it is the other way round. Players get more excited to win if they are at the bottom of the table in a trial to stay in the division,

Morale is easy to manage. Just play friendlies in between matches, they will give free morale boost to your players ;)
Only 30 friendlies count towards xp gains. The other 30 can be used for morale gains and extra income. And the question is why do you care about the result of friendly matches?
Dave
2022-06-18 08:27
TheTactician wrote :

Most of my players have no morals either.
Dave
2022-06-18 09:15
I would quite like to have 'counter attack' as a tactical option.

It is a well proven and popular tactic for smaller teams to use against larger teams, only issue is it may end up with low scoring games.
EiPiX
2022-06-18 09:46
Believe defensive - direct already covers that
Yvon
2022-06-18 09:49
well, i guess if you press only near your goal and play very direct, it's a kind of counter attack...
Don-x
2022-06-18 09:51
Morale mostly affect mid to lower clubs they are more likely to lose.
Alex Kalinin
2022-06-21 00:59
Will scout reports of owned players count towards the max limit, or it will be the same as the notes (25 other + unlimited own)? Thanks.
Tegimus
2022-06-21 06:25
Alex Kalinin wrote :
Will scout reports of owned players count towards the max limit, or it will be the same as the notes (25 other + unlimited own)? Thanks.

Scout reports of own players do not count towards the maximum limit.
However if a player gets transferred to another team or is released, then his existing reports start counting towards the limit.
Justin Holden
2022-06-23 18:05
Don-x wrote :
Hoping to see improvement in yth system.
Tired of promoting GK Everytime, is waste of opportunities in other positions.

It seems F4F is going the direction of home grown youth instead of open world scouting for youth. I take no issue with that. But I agree with your sentiment that it would be nice to have some degree of control over what type of player gets generated from the youth academy. Could we select between groups such as GK/Defense, Midfielders, Forwards? But make the specific position you get randomized. I think that would be an improvement.
Chika Fujiwara
2022-06-23 21:54
You have to grow your youths But a team will Got stuck if have bad luck With Youngs, so Still needed To Be able to scout youths from. Another teams and Buy, or from. The free market
Alex Kalinin
2022-06-25 19:20
Don't know if this was reported already, but the counter on the Scouting page shows number of both own and other players combined. Now I have 30/25 scouted players. This makes a bit difficult to keep track of your reports space, so it would be great if this could be fixed/changed