Season 17 Round 31 / 60
Game Time 2022 Aug 12, 00:29 UTC(+00:00)
Scrape profit tax
Don-x
2022-07-25 19:51
TheoFaron wrote :
Yes, let's get rid of profit and fortune tax, makes me buy players I normally wouldn't and not sell players I normally would just to save 24,000,000 or whatever on profit tax

Before it make teams buys old players with high xp, now theres more teamless market than open markets, except for those old high xp players
Don-x
2022-07-25 19:56
TheoFaron wrote :
Yes, let's get rid of profit and fortune tax, makes me buy players I normally wouldn't and not sell players I normally would just to save 24,000,000 or whatever on profit tax

Fortune tax should be increased instead of profit tax.
100m 6%
200m 12%
300m 18%
400m 24%.
Who said its easier this way.
Alex Kalinin
2022-07-25 20:33
Don-x wrote :
Alex Kalinin wrote :
Don-x wrote :
I just spent over 40m last round to upgrade a facility it won't count towards expenses this season though.

It will count next season, so you will have 40m of expenses despite not actually spending anything. So you will have sort of tax discount next season.

It didn't count as expenses it only reduce my available money, should've count (reduce furtune tax) if i had available money above 100m right?

I mean you will receive your tax deduction next season, when building is completed and 40 mil will appear in the financial report
Alex Kalinin
2022-07-25 20:50
Kasper Albrechtsen wrote :
Two points at least and you even highlighted one yourself. 1) the tax system will be less complicated 2) you dont have to think about when you buy and sell players which will make the transfer market more smooth

Don't really think this will boost the amount of transfer deals. We still have capped amount of players we can buy each season. And in terms of selling players, I can postpone a sale till the next season sometimes if I want to limit my profit, but that's not very significant since the player ends up on the market anyway. 🤔
I agree on your first point though.
Don-x
2022-07-26 04:54
11m lost to profit tax for selling a player 55m, my initial gross was minus 6.5m and i still paid for the 41m i spent on building because its still in my finance total balance calculated as fortune tax. But i can't do anything with it.
F4 way around it lol.
11m profit tax is too high @mr tegimus