Season 19 Round 5 / 60
Game Time 2022 Oct 02, 11:54 UTC(+00:00)
🇪🇸 Spain honours
Bamboo
2022-09-27 17:39
Marius wrote :
Bamboo wrote :I hope I will be able to get the treble - been close in the past, next opponent seems like a good team that has moved to Spain!

Good job! Congratulations!

Thanks Buddy :)
Bamboo
2022-09-27 17:40
Don-x wrote :
Congrat bamboo, i couldn't say that on your wonderful blog.
I mess up my treble opportunity but i still won my first titles and its a double.
I've put up a blog post, but i'm not a good writer but i love reading those great posts by you guyz.

Appreciate the support buddy! Hope you get the treble soon! It took me many attempts if it make you feel better :)
Chika Fujiwara
2022-09-27 18:25
Bamboo wrote :
Don-x wrote :
I mess up my treble opportunity but i still won my first titles and its a double.
I've put up a blog post, but i'm not a good writer but i love reading those great posts by you guyz.

Appreciate the support buddy! Hope you get the treble soon! It took me many attempts if it make you feel better :)

congrats Bamboo for the Treble, I Would Wish To win one someday, Also, Spanish League Will be Harder now with Mr. Ske and Achaikos, So we will see interesting matches Next season.
Don-x
2022-09-27 18:43
Go watch spanish league am going for treble mate.
Chika Fujiwara
2022-09-27 20:37
Don-x wrote :
Go watch spanish league am going for treble mate.

I'm Going for it too mate, so It's possible we end Like this season, Both with Some Titles But No treble
Bamboo
2022-09-27 22:25
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Bamboo wrote :
Don-x wrote :

congrats Bamboo for the Treble, I Would Wish To win one someday, Also, Spanish League Will be Harder now with Mr. Ske and Achaikos, So we will see interesting matches Next season.

Thanks! Yes there will be a much harder season coming up! Thats for sure! I hope I can defend my last 3 season winner titels.
Don-x
2022-09-27 22:58 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-27 23:35
Why haven't you been offering your soon to be 26yr 80rtg cb matches. His not treated fairly by you.
I'd offer transfer request if i were him.
His in the top 3 wasted talents in f4 world.
Don-x
2022-09-27 23:17 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-27 23:30
Looking at the treble winning side dandy pirate and his chances going forward, s19 is his best shot of any trophy.
He does'nt have the 5 firearm stones david had in preperation for goliath fight in season 20.
Goliath will as usual avoid using his armour, sword, his feet can serve him crush the hobbits before him.
Goliath the giants of italy your new quest is an unfair one.
Don-x
2022-09-28 01:21
Oh fair enough ske did start at div 1. I will be watching, how many match unbeaten he goes
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-09-28 16:24
Don-x
Nice to see you think that way, but i know we have hard run ahead and I won't be disrespecting none in Spain. Besides..i think i can make a new connections and make more blogs in the future for Real Madrid now. :)

Anyway enjoy the picture bellow...Spain has surpassed Italy now and after a long time we are seeing a fresh new "power" shifts in all country, England stil on top what is the most impressing longest rune among all.

New blogs come soon i think :)