Season 22 Round 53 / 60
Game Time 2023 Jan 30, 10:47 UTC(+00:00)
Changes for Season 23
Don-x
2023-01-29 16:24
Kasper A. wrote :
IceBox wrote :
He is not very smart. That is for sure.
As always great input from Icebox…
Fathima wrote :
I have close to 300M in the bank and my fortune tax is only around 11M. If your profit tax is so high enough to make total 54m, you are definitely not planning your player sales/purchases properly

How do you plan purchases in this market? Top players are really rare. I payed a lot profit tax last season because I was waiting for two top players there never came for sale. Same problem this season. I’ll have to buy a player which I don’t need in order to avoid profit tax.

@fathima its profits tax not the fortune tax.
Expected income from cup games if i win my finals. 15m+10m+30m =55m. Its not my fault if i win it all, the tax after that will ensure it takes all my prize money and sponsorship money because the p tax is too high.
Whats the points of prize money if the tax will blow it.
Chika Fujiwara
2023-01-29 17:13
But please, don't fight here. Please, This is a Peaceful game.
IceBox
2023-01-29 20:10 Edited by IceBox at 2023-01-29 20:11
Kasper A. wrote :
IceBox wrote :
He is not very smart. That is for sure.
As always great input from Icebox…

Thanks. Yours are not great, but not much can asked from you for sure.
Chika Fujiwara
2023-01-29 20:47
PLEASE DON'T FIGHT!!! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!
Don
2023-01-30 08:11
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
PLEASE DON'T FIGHT!!! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!

It's okay friend, the decision made by @ tegimus is the best for the game. Offensive language is not allowed.
I will miss y'all.
Fathima
2023-01-30 08:17
Don wrote :
It's okay friend, the decision made by @ tegimus is the best for the game. Offensive language is not allowed.
I will miss y'all.

Why did you guys have to do that? Getting heated up in a discussion is fine, but there might be young people playing this game
You were very active and dedicated manager and was making forums fun most of the time, but I respect Tegimus decision
Don
2023-01-30 08:45
Fathima wrote :
Don wrote :
I will miss y'all.

Why did you guys have to do that? Getting heated up in a discussion is fine, but there might be young people playing this game
You were very active and dedicated manager and was making forums fun most of the time, but I respect Tegimus decision

True @ fathima.
This is not the first time @icebox got me into range by dropping a bumbshell for me, my manner on this one is very wrong.
I slept over it and realized what i should've done, even when i felt i was right to defend myself.
I was about to write an open letter of appology to the forum this morning but it was too late.
But i can still use this chance to say sorry to those my offensive words affected, that wasn't part of me. Forgive me incase we meet someday am not that bad.
@tegimus sorry for the behaviour in the past, at least i respect your decision even though losing my team w
Luke Morrison
2023-01-30 10:24
Can I ask if the new leagues still get sponsorships equal to the current and more established leagues and also will we fill our stadiums. Just double checking things.