Season 36 Round 48 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 19, 16:03 UTC(+00:00)
Changes for Season 23
IceBox
2023-01-29 20:10 Edited by IceBox at 2023-01-29 20:11
Kasper A. wrote :
IceBox wrote :
He is not very smart. That is for sure.
As always great input from Icebox…

Thanks. Yours are not great, but not much can asked from you for sure.
Great stars
2023-01-29 20:47
PLEASE DON'T FIGHT!!! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!
Don
2023-01-30 08:11
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

It's okay friend, the decision made by @ tegimus is the best for the game. Offensive language is not allowed.
I will miss y'all.
Fathima
2023-01-30 08:17
Don wrote :
It's okay friend, the decision made by @ tegimus is the best for the game. Offensive language is not allowed.
I will miss y'all.

Why did you guys have to do that? Getting heated up in a discussion is fine, but there might be young people playing this game
You were very active and dedicated manager and was making forums fun most of the time, but I respect Tegimus decision
Don
2023-01-30 08:45
Fathima wrote :
Don wrote :
I will miss y'all.

Why did you guys have to do that? Getting heated up in a discussion is fine, but there might be young people playing this game
You were very active and dedicated manager and was making forums fun most of the time, but I respect Tegimus decision

True @ fathima.
This is not the first time @icebox got me into range by dropping a bumbshell for me, my manner on this one is very wrong.
I slept over it and realized what i should've done, even when i felt i was right to defend myself.
I was about to write an open letter of appology to the forum this morning but it was too late.
But i can still use this chance to say sorry to those my offensive words affected, that wasn't part of me. Forgive me incase we meet someday am not that bad.
@tegimus sorry for the behaviour in the past, at least i respect your decision even though losing my team w
Luke Morrison
2023-01-30 10:24
Can I ask if the new leagues still get sponsorships equal to the current and more established leagues and also will we fill our stadiums. Just double checking things.
Great stars
2023-01-30 13:58
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

I will miss y'all.[/quote]
same, Hope You Got forgived And get a 2nd chance...
Rhino909
2023-01-31 09:37
Bank Balance $ 284,712,578
Available Balance $ 284,712,578
Total Income $ 201,874,208
Total Expenses $ -152,672,132
Gross Profit/Loss $ 49,202,076
Estimated Profit Tax $ 10,760,623
Estimated Fortune Tax $ 10,437,117
Net Profit/Loss $ 28,004,336

For reference. I would probably spend that 49m if I found a player I was really eager to buy from transfer market.
Michael
2023-01-31 13:11
Luke Morrison wrote :
Can I ask if the new leagues still get sponsorships equal to the current and more established leagues and also will we fill our stadiums. Just double checking things.

I think the answer is that it depends and so nobody knows for sure.

I do not believe there will be any difference between sponsorship amounts due to the leagues being new, but from memory there is a comparative strength of league element to sponsorships. So if we assume the new leagues are going to be weaker then the sponsorships will be lower. Chances are you'll be achieving higher bonuses though so it may or may not equal out.

There appears to be an almost automatic minimum attendance for different tiers so i would doubt you'd notice a difference in attendance unless you've got a stadium over 50k.

The new leagues will result in lower xp and if you're already competitive in a stronger tier 1 league, then less money - unless the increased competitiveness and additional competitions that comes from being top of the table makes up for it.

You will get the chance to win stuff though
Luke Morrison
2023-02-03 01:25
Well yes massive difference in sponsorship now I wish I never moved leagues. The contracts are awful.
Carsten Vejleaa
2023-02-03 07:57
Luke Morrison wrote :
Well yes massive difference in sponsorship now I wish I never moved leagues. The contracts are awful.

Me too.
The contract offer is at the best 60% of last season, but some as low as 50%. I will not be able to pay the Fixed Expenses for the season with these contract offers.
I wish we were told this before the change.
Raderian
2023-02-03 08:23
Same here, sponsor offers are at about 55-60% compared with last season.
I can survive for one season but I hope this will get balanced soon, otherwise it will become a serious problem when competing with teams from other leagues.
Michael
2023-02-03 08:24
If I am anything to go by the contracts are a lot worse for the leagues left behind as well. I am 30%+ down on last season - quality of teams a lot lower
Mikkel Hansen
2023-02-03 12:13
It's only the top 6 that qualify for international competitions this season, right? The league table icons suggests otherwise (same old top 8: 4 CC, 4 SC)).
Tegimus
2023-02-03 12:59
Mikkel Hansen wrote :
It's only the top 6 that qualify for international competitions this season, right? The league table icons suggests otherwise (same old top 8: 4 CC, 4 SC)).

Yes. Should be fixed now.
Right now it will show only the CC and SC spots, it will start showing the 2 spots for the new competition too once we announce it officially, probably on Monday.
Great stars
2023-02-04 19:17 Edited by Great stars at 2023-02-04 19:24
Tegimus wrote :
Mikkel Hansen wrote :

Yes. Should be fixed now.
Right now it will show only the CC and SC spots, it will start showing the 2 spots for the new competition too once we announce it officially, probably on Monday.

Tegimus there is a problem, the Teams that Moved To new League were losing Too Much Money bcoz of Wages that We will end Up on Bankrupt..... I know is because league level but the lower income and Wages expense made impossible to Buy anything... can you Give us some advice or How To do?? Maybe waiting till next season new active Users?
Rhino909
2023-02-04 19:42
It's cost-benefit though Chika. In many cases, there is also a real benefit to having more guaranteed chances for CC and SC places and/or top finishes in domestic competitions. This is likely a few season issue until teams get more equilibrium.
Great stars
2023-02-05 15:41
Rhino909 wrote :
It's cost-benefit though Chika. In many cases, there is also a real benefit to having more guaranteed chances for CC and SC places and/or top finishes in domestic competitions. This is likely a few season issue until teams get more equilibrium.

Ok, So i will be patient