TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Copyrights and Licenses
F4Football is the owner or authorized user or licensee of all the intellectual properties used on this website and its content including, without limitation, any copyright, patent, registered design, trademarks, service marks, source codes, specifications, templates, graphics, logos, databases, formats, interfaces, programming, the offering of services to other customers, software or any application for any of the foregoing and any modification, improvements, developments and enhancements thereof. Except as expressly provided herein, the website does not grant any express or implied right to you in any intellectual property rights or secret information held on our servers.
You may use this website only for lawful purposes. You may not use this website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our website
- any equipment or network on which our website is stored
- any software used in the provision of our website, or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
For more information or clarifications about these general terms and conditions, please drop us an email at email@example.com.