Season 37 Round 41 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 18, 10:01 UTC(+00:00)
Portuguese-Norway Managers Discussion
Don-x
2022-12-12 06:12
Forgot to set lineup on my last cc game but theres no way i could avoid you. Goodluck knocking you out.
Great stars
2022-12-12 12:50
Don-x wrote :
Forgot to set lineup on my last cc game but theres no way i could avoid you. Goodluck knocking you out.

Goodluck, I will Do my best To Knock You Out
Imperfectus
2022-12-15 07:41
@Chika, first one to survive this season against you :P
Great stars
2022-12-15 17:04
Imperfectus wrote :

Damn
I should have used My best XI against You, You have a great defense i see

Congrats

PD: if You Can Survive flusao or Don-X can Do that(Please both, play defensive against flusao) I will Be grateful

Now is impossible the 30-0-0 but...

29-1-0?? only need beating flusao away, i never beat them away, assuming a draw, i will really be grateful to the team that draws them, @don-x @imperfectus
Great stars
2022-12-15 17:06
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Imperfectus wrote :

Damn

Congrats

PD: if You Can Survive flusao or Don-X can Do that(Please both, play defensive against flusao) I will Be grateful

29-1-0?? only need beating flusao away, i never beat them away, assuming a draw, i will really be grateful to the team that draws them, @don-x @imperfectus

hope canaries or cr7 fans got a draw against them, with one draw of any of that teams(Sporting Club, Canaries, CR7 or King of portugal) you almost help me to be three time in a row.... please someone draw him, bcoz i'm not sure to be able to win as away.
Great stars
2022-12-15 17:09
Don-X if you did that match as away

for sure that in your stadium, as home, on last league match, you will get as least a draw...

hope someone survives flusao also before That

the 30-0-0 will have to wait like 6 more months XD
Great stars
2022-12-15 20:00
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-X if you did that match as away

for sure that in your stadium, as home, on last league match, you will get as least a draw...

hope someone survives flusao also before That

the 30-0-0 will have to wait like 6 more months XD

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Thanks CR7 fans
Imperfectus
2022-12-16 01:06
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Imperfectus wrote :

Damn

Congrats

A good defence haves good counter attacks ;) I will beat you one day!!
Don-x
2022-12-16 09:17
My problem is playing with too many low xp players, the game is less interesting for me.
Buckingham (CB)
Duffy (WF)
Stephen (WF)
puncheon (DM)
Jorge (WB)
Low xp players that cost me any chance of winning a trophy since 3 season.
How can a game depends on spending 100m on old xp players to win titles.
Great stars
2022-12-16 17:08
Imperfectus wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Imperfectus wrote :

Damn

Congrats

A good defence haves good counter attacks ;) I will beat you one day!!

I hope so, You look like On a few seasons You will be a Top 4 team
Great stars
2022-12-16 17:09
it took me like 7 seasons to reach this level(really, 11, but the first 4 i wasn't improving)
Don-x
2022-12-16 17:57
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
it took me like 7 seasons to reach this level(really, 11, but the first 4 i wasn't improving)

Moriska the goat @25y.
I've the best youth squad but i can't develop a super star like him because of how xp work.
Don-x
2022-12-16 18:03
Buckingham has +8 xp after 28 rounds maybe if he reach +10 xp i will switch to my 99pot 4.5 learning DM who has'nt been playing, he has only +4 xp.
Great stars
2022-12-16 18:08
Don-x wrote :
Buckingham has +8 xp after 28 rounds maybe if he reach +10 xp i will switch to my 99pot 4.5 learning DM who has'nt been playing, he has only +4 xp.

if i want other superstars, i need to increase xp gain, for example for my 20 y.o gk he needs more xp, he has only 30, morisaki was 40 at mid season at that age, also aqeel is following that path and he is very likely to 80/24-25
Great stars
2022-12-16 19:08
Don-x wrote :

XD?? You drawed with me, ure still a great team, no shots recieved and bowen saved your as***

Please do the same with flusao...
Don-x
2022-12-16 20:59
Actually i'm happy to pick a point from you, i even pick a point against nomis away. So i let the titles slip away from me because of my young stars need more playing time.
I'm happy for their developments but i lack a yth academy gk.
Don-x
2022-12-16 21:06
Hopefully i will dominate soon and win my triple
Great stars
2022-12-16 23:46
Don-x wrote :
Actually i'm happy to pick a point from you, i even pick a point against nomis away. So i let the titles slip away from me because of my young stars need more playing time.
I'm happy for their developments but i lack a yth academy gk.

Please pick 1 or 3 points against flusao.

pd: It will hurt if i kick you of champions, but well, this match is very useful for a analysis
Don-x
2022-12-17 00:32
It wont hurt me if i lose against you in cc, you are a top class team.
Don-x
2022-12-17 16:28
Another draw between us, hopefully next one will finish 1-1 lol..