Season 22 Round 53 / 60
Game Time 2023 Jan 30, 10:25 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
envican
2022-02-01 19:54
Might be helpful if you aren't tied to your bid money when you are no longer the highest bid. I'd like to move on to different candidates but my money is tied up in losing bids.
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-02-01 20:36
Just widrawl your offer ;)
Rhino909
2022-02-07 12:59
A few suggestions (don't know how feasible they are):

1) When you scout a player, the report provides a retirement "range". This range has a minimum and higher number. The minimum number would represent the earliest age the player would retire (i.e. he cannot retire before this age). The upper number would represent the maximum age the player will play to (i.e. he will not play beyond this age). This would probably encourage more bids for teamless players beyond age 30+, which players may be skeptical to buy considering they could retire in 1-2 seasons and yet you pay full price for them.

2) After each training session, generate a training report that lists the changes in attributes (or the attributes gained) after each session.
Tegimus
2022-02-07 14:38
Rhino909 wrote :1) When you scout a player, the report provides a retirement "range". This range has a minimum and higher number. The minimum number would represent the earliest age the player would retire (i.e. he cannot retire before this age). The upper number would represent the maximum age the player will play to (i.e. he will not play beyond this age). This would probably encourage more bids for teamless players beyond age 30+, which players may be skeptical to buy considering they could retire in 1-2 seasons and yet you pay full price for them.

I am afraid this is not possible in the current system since retirement is purely random based on a player's age at the end of the season. There are no properties of a player that pre-determines the maximum age he will play upto.

Rhino909 wrote :
2) After each training session, generate a training report that lists the changes in attributes (or the attributes gained) after each session.

This is a good suggestion, noted for future implementation. This can be applicable to experience gains during matches too.
Rhino909
2022-02-07 16:01
Tegimus wrote :
I am afraid this is not possible in the current system since retirement is purely random based on a player's age at the end of the season. There are no properties of a player that pre-determines the maximum age he will play upto.

Ahh right! I remember you saying this before, that retirement age is randomly generated. Thanks for the feedback though.
envican
2022-02-08 12:55
⚽ Mr. Ske™ ⚽ wrote :
Just widrawl your offer ;)

honestly didn't realize that was an option! lol
Don-x
2022-02-11 06:12
Profit tax is too high in this game, i suggest a reduction.

Sold my first player of the season for $40m after agency fee my profit tax has gone up from 5m to $19m and a total of $24m from tax, over just $70m profit, including the new transfer fee.

Buying a good player in this game is worth around $90m up.
The profit tax of f4f should be re-think please.
Fathima
2022-02-11 07:38 Edited by Fathima at 2022-02-11 07:40
Don-x wrote :
Profit tax is too high in this game, i suggest a reduction.

Sold my first player of the season for $40m after agency fee my profit tax has gone up from 5m to $19m and a total of $24m from tax, over just $70m profit, including the new transfer fee.

Buying a good player in this game is worth around $90m up.
The profit tax of f4f should be re-think please.

Profit tax is not a problem at all if you plan your finances carefully. You just need to figure out how much money you will get in the season and what you are going to do with it. Up to 5 million profit there is no tax so you also have a reasonable buffer to make approximate calculations on saving tax too.

Last season I messed up my calculations a little bit and ended up paying around $3 million tax. This season I am spot on and is likely to be taxed below $100K :)
DjBobo
2022-02-13 18:19 Edited by DjBobo at 2022-02-13 18:23
I would like to have some info on promoted players in their history: like the date when the player was promoted and if any amount was payed for his signing (just like on regular transfers)

Another change which should be implemented is about retiring players: I understand that we don't receive compensations on these players when firing them, but it is not logical to not be able to fire them anyway. Even without any compensations we should be able to fire a retiring player
Tegimus
2022-02-13 18:50
You can actually see your youth player promotion history from the Youth Players Page. Goto Club > Facilties then click on View Youth Players in the Youth Academy tab. There you have your club's promotion history.

Retiring players can be released until Round 20 of the season, and you receive compensation too. It is your decision to make whether to keep him for the whole season or fire him early.
Don-x
2022-02-14 05:27
It will be great if on the player history, it shown like this.
This player was Promoted from ( team name) youth academy level 4, on sunday 2/2/22.

Don't know if is ideal to be shown on released youth players too, but it should be shown on those kind of players too.
(it will help stop those cheater who have multiple teams just for better youth pulls) the information will further review teams that just release only best youth pulls often.
Tegimus
2022-02-14 06:58
Don-x wrote :
It will be great if on the player history, it shown like this.
This player was Promoted from ( team name) youth academy level 4, on sunday 2/2/22.

Don't know if is ideal to be shown on released youth players too, but it should be shown on those kind of players too.
(it will help stop those cheater who have multiple teams just for better youth pulls) the information will further review teams that just release only best youth pulls often.

I think it shouldn't be so hard to get this done.
Good suggestion. Noted.
Don-x
2022-02-14 08:09
Thanks.
How about the youth pull prefer position, do you plan to update this too.
DjBobo
2022-02-14 16:54
Tegimus wrote :
You can actually see your youth player promotion history from the Youth Players Page. Goto Club > Facilties then click on View Youth Players in the Youth Academy tab. There you have your club's promotion history.

Retiring players can be released until Round 20 of the season, and you receive compensation too. It is your decision to make whether to keep him for the whole season or fire him early.

That is what I was looking for, but I would like a new column added there to store the fee paid to hire the player (I usually promote 2 players each season and I would like to know how much I payed for the 2nd or 3rd to promote him)

Was not aware you can fire them before round 20, but it is good to know.

A new suggestion is to add a tooltip on training page for each kind of training to know what are the attributes are trained for a specific category. For some types of training I always need to search in the manual what attributes are included.
Don-x
2022-02-15 11:00 Edited by Don-x at 2022-02-15 11:40
How about a quick one, allow bot team to take our loan listed but unwanted players on a season long loan.
Don-x
2022-02-15 12:38
Round 60 still shown as sponsor payment day on Schedule, need to be updated to round 50.
Tegimus
2022-02-15 16:41
Don-x wrote :
Round 60 still shown as sponsor payment day on Schedule, need to be updated to round 50.

Thanks for pointing that out, my bad :-)
Don-x
2022-02-16 18:09
Add player and staff compare tools.
texg8r
2022-02-16 19:20
It would be nice if a new player could choose the team they take over, rather than having one randomly assigned to them. There was a group of 4 or 5 of us who know each other that all joined around the same time. We would have loved to have been in the same league, but instead we got scattered around the various Div 3 leagues in England. Even if a player can't choose the actual team they take over, if they could at least choose the League, that would add some fun to the game, in my opinion.
Don-x
2022-02-17 05:33
Am suggesting this because i feel how frustrating it could be for others too. Some clubs are just driving up loan bids of a player they might not need, because they have two stronger players on that position.

There should be a restriction when loaning a player who will not be second or third strongest choice on his position.