Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 03:21 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Leon
2021-10-23 11:34
On the chat there has veen some small suggestions for the game.

Anyone has more ideas?

----------

March report:
* a blank line when changing minute

Squad player page:
* Possible to sort from high to low and vise versa on a skill
* In the top; average age and average XP

Squad training page
* Possible to sort from high to low and vise versa on a skill

Finance
* Income and expensive total of last season

Transfer transfer market
*A search that can be saved
* Players Bought/Sold } players bought say 3/4 and player sold 2. I have bought 3 and sold 2 and max is of both. It looks a bit weird now and on chat there are managers who asking about how many you can have. Perhaps adding a bit, bought 3/4 and sold 2/4.

Transfer } scouting page
*Adding learning next to potentional. High pot doesn't say much when learning is low so have to open the player anyway to see it
The Mister
2021-10-23 13:31
An Option for training a player for other position .
An option of creating Kits
An option of 3D Matches
Tegimus
2021-10-23 14:01
I know it has been a bit boring for the last 2 seasons without any updates. But I can assure that once the match engine updates are done, there are a lot of improvements to follow. The list is much bigger than the one you have posted above :D

And to clarify something, there is currently no limit on how many players you can sell per season. You can sell as many as you want given that your squad size stays above 18. The 4 per season limit applies only to players bought (transfers in)
Leon
2021-10-23 19:22
Hehe thanks! Doing a nice job making this game better and we will see it soon :)
Stefan Cachia
2021-10-23 21:00
i think in the match engine it is important that when a player is injured we can make conditional order like the ones as when a player is red carded
Marius
2021-11-12 08:21
Groups in continental competitions should have a rule stoping them from having 2 teams from the same country. In SC there is a group with 3 teams from England..
One of the purposes of the continental competitions should be to measure up with managers from other leagues, not playing against the same managers over and over again.
Dave
2021-11-12 11:14
Another thing that would be handy would be having 2 tabs on the tactics and line up page, one for the first team and a second for reserve/developing players to help with sorting as our squads get bigger.
Raderian
2021-11-12 20:05 Edited by Raderian at 2021-11-12 20:11
I think some board restrictions need to be reviewed. An example from today: despite having more than 60M available I could not bid 7M to loan a player but I could make a 45+M bid to buy one?!
Fathima
2021-11-13 03:20
Raderian wrote :
I think some board restrictions need to be reviewed. An example from today: despite having more than 60M available I could not bid 7M to loan a player but I could make a 45+M bid to buy one?!

I agree with this. There is no point in having a restriction on loan bids. Since the money is not going to the parent club there is no chance of abuse.
Raderian
2021-11-13 14:55
One more thing: in the forum pages, beside user name and photo can we also see the name of the team somewhere (perhaps below the user name)?
Tegimus
2021-11-13 16:01
Raderian wrote :
One more thing: in the forum pages, beside user name and photo can we also see the name of the team somewhere (perhaps below the user name)?

Yes, that's a good suggestion. Perhaps some other details too. Noted
Vasilis
2021-11-13 19:27
It would be nice to create a conference cup .For ex for cup winners,league cup winners , and teams in league position 9-12
元気
2021-11-17 14:33
Vasilis wrote :
It would be nice to create a conference cup .For ex for cup winners,league cup winners , and teams in league position 9-12

If there's some form of a nation coefficient introduced, then I would hop on the idea for the Conference League.
Tegimus
2021-11-17 14:43
New competitions will be introduced soon. Just want to finish off with the pending tasks on my plate before that ;)

Problem with creating a cup for cup winners is that it brings a problem of the same teams playing in different competitions. So adjusting the schedule will become a hassle. So we might be looking into creating new competitions that do not interfere with other competitions so that we can use the same rounds/schedule for those new competitions as well. For example a competition for promoted teams which can be played in the same rounds as the champions cup/super cup since those teams will never play in a champions cup or super cup.

Please suggest other ideas too regarding new competitions if you think of any. One competition that will definitely be added is the one-off match between Champions cup winner and the super cup winner that can be played in the first round of a season.
Mr. Ske ⭐
2021-11-17 18:57
One suggestion....the game should allow to change the position of all playing roles, not only to WM.

For exsample i want to train my AM to become CF...and i want to train one of my other players to be GK.

Could this implement in season 10..?

Thank you for answer Tegimus
Leon
2021-11-17 19:40
Making a league for u21 or u23 players?
For fun and maybe a little more XP? > is that solved to.
Ghislain
2021-11-17 19:46
maybe add some more country's, perhaps remove third division
Vasilis
2021-11-17 20:08
Ok i think tegimis you should create a conference league.
9 th 10th 11th should win a seat to next season cup. Also the national cup winner.If the team wan national cup and was first in keague then the second one etc. Or if you dont like this then the 12th of division.
Kasper Albrechtsen
2021-11-20 16:39
Suggestion: Add squad value to team under average rating and might also in ranking :)
Nicolaj Birkholm
2021-11-26 20:24
Suggestion 1: being able to sort the tales. Ex. being able to sort your players ratings High to low, or the stats in the leageu.

Suggestion 2: being able to set tactics for specific matches, so you dont have to manually change, Ex. If you have matches during night time