Season 36 Round 59 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 25, 06:06 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Tegimus
2022-09-27 04:24
Don-x wrote :
The market say its showing the top 50. That isnt top 50, its random 50.
Before i used to think its the best top 50 of Players/staffs are shown on first page

It's the first 50 based on deadline (and earliest listing date in case there are no bids). We had to limit the number since fetching all players will be a huge load on the database, so please feel free to use the filters to narrow down the search.
Mikkel Hansen
2022-09-28 06:57
How about teams that qualified for Champions Cup or Super Cup are not allowed to move country? Of some reason I feel a bit displeased now that Spain has 5 teams in the Champions Cup and Italy only 3.
Don-x
2022-09-28 08:01 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-28 08:19
Such teams being allow to move is a bad idea.
The suggestion was to allow those newer managers who will never catch up in england top division or them that wrongly started in that country without the knowledge of the game/league, to correct their mistakes.
»Now season pro manager's are moving, just to have it more easy or to test different countries there and forth.
»Managers that started season two.
»Even weaken leagues that is already weak, one of portugal best manager left to my dissapointment we lost a manager when we are fewer that 30 coaches here.
»Now a team like ske caliber was also allow to move, it totally block that 12th placed team that has been struggling to stay up or build.
»its a welcome challenge but deep down its an unfair competition to the newer teams which that team blocks.
»it was suggested to be a 1 off move. To my surprise only 8 teams move, why don't close such an option, knowing it was just one of those personal suggestion that benefits just the suggester and open a hole.
Don-x
2022-09-28 08:13 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-28 08:23
New leagues was what is needed. Anyone that wants to go there is free.
Few countries for newer managers or anyone that wanted to start from begining.
And one country, for those that requested to move club to a new/country with untouched facilities/players, one off, once only for that season.
Just close that club movement, makes no sense to me. What the game turning to.
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-09-28 09:00
What is wrong with moving club Don-x? At least makes the game more interesting...i would rather want game developers focus on getting more users...3x seasons I'll be in Spain, after that probably Germany or England..we'll see :)
Don-x
2022-09-28 09:41 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-28 09:59
Mr. Ske wrote :
What is wrong with moving club Don-x? At least makes the game more interesting...i would rather want game developers focus on getting more users...3x seasons I'll be in Spain, after that probably Germany or England..we'll see

For instance, am building a team to over come 2nd/1st placed team in spain, and am almost there to over come both of them. Such a high caliber of team move in. It means an unexpected challenge again and equally a move in another direction for me, after a year of trying to catch up the two above me, your team set us back in another direction because the age of my players might be older and i might not have your spending power too It will be a long wait again
Frustrating for lower teams that has been fighting their way up.
Why block their path? Tegimus why? Why this change?
@icebox left portugal to england as you can see people love it there
Everyone was expecting 40% of teams from england to balance other countries but it was not so.
Ditch this movement now
Ray
2022-09-28 10:09 Edited by Ray at 2022-09-28 10:10
I agree with the idea, Third Divisions are useless. There are more bot teams than managed ones.
Third Divisions would only be created if the first two divisions of that particular country are all managed.
Don-x
2022-09-28 10:11 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-28 10:31
I raise this point back then but was told non of top 4 teams will even consider moving, that it was mostly meant for the lesser teams and maybe the up/down england top half teams.
But we lost a manager in portugal too. Sad.
Which game is allow to move facilities, players, finance to another league every now/then.
Edit:
Look at @singer joe in russia lol.
If any of them invade portuguese league, am bidding farewell to the game i've dedicated my time from third division that i've nearly catch up with division 1.1 top 4 opponents.
Don-x
2022-09-28 10:14
Ray wrote :
I agree with the idea, Third Divisions are useless. There are more bot teams than managed ones.
Third Divisions would only be created if the first two divisions of that particular country are all managed.

On point 100%.
I know a game that automatically start a new country if theres a waiting list of 4 managers from that nation.
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-09-28 10:32
Don-x wrote :
Mr. Ske wrote :
What is wrong with moving club Don-x? At least makes the game more interesting...i would rather want game developers focus on getting more users...3x seasons I'll be in Spain, after that probably Germany or England..we'll see

For instance, am building a team to over come 2nd/1st placed team in spain, and am almost there to over come both of them. Such a high caliber of team move in. It means an unexpected challenge again and equally a move in another direction for me, after a year of trying to catch up the two above me, your team set us back in another direction because the age of my players might be older and i might not have your spending power too It will be a long wait again
Frustrating for lower teams that has been fighting their way up.
Why block their path? Tegimus why? Why this change?
@icebox left portugal to england as you can see people love it there
Everyone was expecting 40% of teams from england to balance other countries but it was not so.
Ditch this movement now

On other hand i gave chance to italian clubs to fight now to be champions..and it is boring to play against same clubs over and over again...to be honest Spanish league is now more attractive and there are three other teams that are very good and we can expect a good battle for first place. Btw there was annchange agreement with manager Skraa that we switch leagues. I dont see anything bad in it...there are maybe 300 active managers..i agree with you that we dont need 3d leagues ;)
Great stars
2022-09-28 12:14
Don-x wrote :
I raise this point back then but was told non of top 4 teams will even consider moving, that it was mostly meant for the lesser teams and maybe the up/down england top half teams.
But we lost a manager in portugal too. Sad.
Which game is allow to move facilities, players, finance to another league every now/then.
Edit:
Look at @singer joe in russia lol.
If any of them invade portuguese league, am bidding farewell to the game i've dedicated my time from third division that i've nearly catch up with division 1.1 top 4 opponents.

You're the current champion, the one that should leave is me, and i'm not leaving even if Project nomis come here.
Tegimus
2022-09-28 13:13 Edited by Tegimus at 2022-09-28 13:14
These are some things that we didn't foresee.
I think this happened because we allowed teams to swap even if they are in first division, may be we need to strictly stick to the decision that none of the division 1 teams will be allowed to move in future.

If someone really wanted to move then let them get relegated to a lower division first.
Don-x
2022-09-28 13:20
Tegimus wrote :
These are some things that we didn't foresee.
I think this happened because we allowed teams to swap even if they are in first division, may be we need to strictly stick to the decision that none of the division 1 teams will be allowed to move in future.

If someone really wanted to move then let them get relegated to a lower division first.

Hurray!!!
Fair enough..
Team cannot also move back to his previous country.
Some move to build xp in 3 to 6 season.
Thats the tactic by some of them.
Mike Stone
2022-09-30 05:02
Hello Tegimus, Are we going to loose training for round 1?????
Tegimus
2022-09-30 06:45
Mike Stone wrote :
Hello Tegimus, Are we going to loose training for round 1?????

Nah it's already done now. Sorry for the delay due to a minor bug.
Marius
2022-09-30 18:44
I think that on the players page Hea and Mar columns should be switched.
It would make sense considering the training categories. (Defending = Tac + Mar, Basic = Hea + Pas)
Herr Ademir
2022-10-01 18:56
A new tab in training section, simulating the training results with the formula that will be applied at season 20
viraj2003
2022-10-16 16:53
@tegimus CAN we see youth teams and comp being added in the future are there any future plans regarding it
Tegimus
2022-10-16 18:31
Herr Ademir wrote :
A new tab in training section, simulating the training results with the formula that will be applied at season 20

It is already done, but will be introduced to the game as an F4Football Plus member only feature.

viraj2003 wrote :
@tegimus CAN we see youth teams and comp being added in the future are there any future plans regarding it

It is on our list but is very last in the priority order. We will be working to have national teams before youth teams are worked on.
Great stars
2022-10-16 18:41
We will still be able to change player names? I really like that free feature.