Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 05:07 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Marius
2022-12-13 07:17 Edited by Marius at 2022-12-13 08:12
Kasper A. wrote :
Switch Heading and Marking in the training page so they are in the right pairs

+1
Vasilis
2022-12-14 13:18
Give the option to make multiple upgrades
Angelo Alpha
2022-12-14 14:53
have the option to sort stats, value, rating, transfer sales, etc from highest to lowest or lowest to highest
Vasilis
2022-12-15 05:17 Edited by Vasilis at 2022-12-15 05:18
Give the option to choose the exact minute for subs .
Don-x
2022-12-15 05:43
Agree with you...
Fathima
2022-12-15 07:12 Edited by Fathima at 2022-12-15 07:13
Vasilis wrote :

I don't think it makes a big difference if you do a sub at 70 mins instead of 75 mins ;) But yes, more options = more power and control
Vasilis
2022-12-15 07:46
Fathima wrote :
Vasilis wrote :

I don't think it makes a big difference if you do a sub at 70 mins instead of 75 mins ;) But yes, more options = more power and control

Yes it makes for XP ;)
Guildmaster Chax
2022-12-15 12:24
Vasilis wrote :
Fathima wrote :
Vasilis wrote :

Yes it makes for XP ;)

i would prefer a second event or second criteria for each template slot. or both :)
i want my subs/tactical changes to be more fluid.
texg8r
2022-12-15 13:54
Reduce the amount of time it takes to hire a staff member. The 24 hour wait for a player makes sense, other teams should get the opportunity to bid on a player, but with staff, you should be able to hire them either immediately or with a minimal wait. I don't like to carry a scout regularly, but if I do want to hire one temporarily I have to wait 24 hours to hire them and then another 24 hours to hire another coach when I'm done. This seems unnecessary.
texg8r
2022-12-15 13:57
In regards to the weight of EXP in the overall player rating and gameplay, I understand the value of experience, but as others have stated it seems significantly over valued the way the game is currently designed. My biggest gripe is that it makes the game somewhat unrealistic in comparison to the real world. Typically the best players in the world are in the mid to late 20's. Yes, I know that Messi and Ronaldo have sort of upended that to some degree in the last 5 years, but that's generally the way it works. In this game, however, a player doesn't appear to even reach his peak of effectiveness until his late 20s at the earliest, because EXP is such a big part of the player's overall ability. This has taken some of the realism out of the game, IMO. I think a reasonable tweak in how this works would make the game a lot more realistic and, to be honest, fun.
Fathima
2022-12-15 14:23
texg8r wrote :
Reduce the amount of time it takes to hire a staff member. The 24 hour wait for a player makes sense, other teams should get the opportunity to bid on a player, but with staff, you should be able to hire them either immediately or with a minimal wait. I don't like to carry a scout regularly, but if I do want to hire one temporarily I have to wait 24 hours to hire them and then another 24 hours to hire another coach when I'm done. This seems unnecessary.

It is 12 hours, not 24 hours. It is needed since this is a global game and staff appear randomly. If you are sleeping while a really good staff appears on the market, you miss the opportunity to bid for him. Even now the bid extension time is only 8 hours.
howie1234
2022-12-15 14:33
Agree with texg8r (and a lot of others who have said the same), xp is way too important in this game. I have a defender who is at least 14 points ahead in all 5 of the key skills for a CB compared to the 'best defender in the world' as per the global player awards. I promoted him from my youth academy at 16 (potential 5 stars, learning 4.5) and have played him in pretty much every game I can for the last 7 seasons but his xp is still only at 62 and its dragging down his overall rating. Granted I didn't have other high xp players in the early days to help with his xp development but still this guy should have a way better overall rating what with having tackling, heading, marking and positioning all at 88 and speed at 84. The best defender in the world (aged 32) has no skill higher than 74 but he has a xp rating of 84 :-(
texg8r
2022-12-15 17:39
Fathima wrote :
texg8r wrote :

It is 12 hours, not 24 hours. It is needed since this is a global game and staff appear randomly. If you are sleeping while a really good staff appears on the market, you miss the opportunity to bid for him. Even now the bid extension time is only 8 hours.

Fair enough...my mistake. I still don't agree with it, though. There shouldn't be a shortage of good staff available where such a delay is necessary, just seed more good staff into the game. This should be a limiting factor. Either that or increase the number of staff a club is allowed to carry so that I don't have to do the switcheroo in order to get a scout hired.
Adam
2023-02-10 18:37
Would it be possible to have "Minutes Played" displayed as a statistic for players in both the squad statistics screen and each individual player's statistics screen?
karlacci
2023-02-10 22:32
Market is dead!
It needs some ideas!
Tegimus
2023-02-11 04:48
Adam C. wrote :
Would it be possible to have "Minutes Played" displayed as a statistic for players in both the squad statistics screen and each individual player's statistics screen?

This is already planned, probably will be added with one of the future match engine updates scheduled.
Adam
2023-02-11 05:41
Tegimus wrote :
Adam C. wrote :

This is already planned, probably will be added with one of the future match engine updates scheduled.

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Makmak
2023-02-12 16:58
Please allow sorting of players list

Also:
Please make trophies visible in team's profile page
Fathima
2023-03-03 04:14
The new red box alerts at top of dashboard are nice. Thank you for that.

Can you please add an alert if no stadium upgrades are in progress too? I missed a few rounds because I forgot to start the next upgrade after I got the upgrade complete message :(
Cridas
2023-03-05 11:58
Hi, a few ideas.
- Add a search feature at the Forum.
- There are some search results with a cap, like searching players on the Transfer Market, you only get the first 50 and have to play with the filters to see the others. Should be possible to add a page swipe to see the full list of players.
- More leagues from other continents. I think at least 3 leagues for each one could make possible to play continental cups.
- Translations, so more people could join the game and not only english speakers.

Thanks