Season 36 Round 60 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 25, 19:43 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Ello
2023-06-14 16:14 Edited by Ello at 2023-06-14 16:15
Consideration should be given to avoid managed relegated teams from being replaced by teams without a manager.
I would prefer to see the highest managed team finishing in a relegation spot avoiding relegation if the promoted team is managerless.
This could cover all 4 teams if all promoted teams are managerless with the team that finished highest being the 1st to avoid the drop etc
Fathima
2023-06-14 17:14
Ello wrote :
Consideration should be given to avoid managed relegated teams from being replaced by teams without a manager.
I would prefer to see the highest managed team finishing in a relegation spot avoiding relegation if the promoted team is managerless.
This could cover all 4 teams if all promoted teams are managerless with the team that finished highest being the 1st to avoid the drop etc

I agree with this too.
But what if some managed team actually want to get relegated on purpose?
Ello
2023-06-15 16:21 Edited by Ello at 2023-06-15 16:22
In most of the new leagues there is no point in being relegated to play a season of games against managerless teams. If it really was a problem a simple "Relegate Yes or No" could be introduced into the setup with every team defaulted to No and only those that change it to yes would actually be relegated in the scenario under debate.

If a new manager takes over an unmanaged team as part of the reset process the relegate option would be set to no.
Michael
2023-06-16 01:11 Edited by Michael at 2023-06-16 01:12
Fathima wrote :
Ello wrote :

I agree with this too.
But what if some managed team actually want to get relegated on purpose?

Other than in England that would be a massive mistake due to impact on finances and XP

The current league situation is problematic. Any new manager should be advised to choose England as the other leagues each have a massive gulf between the top division and new clubs and zero clubs outside of the top division.

The only solution I see to it is that the standard and experience of players at Bot Clubs should be increased. I would set it (and reset it each season) to the average English Div 2 level (and Div 3 Level) - as in average of Managed and Bot Teams.

That way early XP gains and cash for Managed Teams isn't massively impacted by which league you are in and you have to get to a reasonable level before you promote to any Top division (& Div 2 in Englands case). It would also mean that the getting relegated isn't as catastrophic as it is now
Ello
2023-06-16 11:22
Why would it be a mistake Michael to make a change that avoided teams with managers not being relegated if the promoted sides are managerless.
Surely this suggestion will avoid the finance & xp issues that you mentioned.
My opinion is that this rule is badly needed in every other league other than England as it is the new leagues that are killing teams if relegated.
For the record I would apply the rule to all leagues including uk.
Michael
2023-06-17 03:37
Ello wrote :
Why would it be a mistake Michael to make a change that avoided teams with managers not being relegated if the promoted sides are managerless.
My opinion is that this rule is badly needed in every other league other than England as it is the new leagues that are killing teams if relegated.

Ello wrote :

I was replying to Fathima and saying it would be a mistake to purposely relegate anywhere but england because of the massive impact on finances and xp playing in bot leagues at the moment
Ello
2023-06-17 10:32
Ok no problem 👍
Engin Demir
2023-06-20 15:58
Tiny suggestion: Change the Menu Name "Competitions >> Custom Cups" to "Custom Matches"

I was looking for a friendly match and didn't even consider checking there since a friendly isn't a cup.

Nothing important. Just for convenience.
Engin Demir
2023-06-21 17:10
Another Suggestion: Let Substitutes gain Experienced, even if at reduced capacity.

I've noticed that only players who actually play gain experience. However, in real life, teams take the youngster to matches as subs and just being there helps them get used to the atmosphere.

Of course, it's not the same as playing in the games, but maybe they could gain a quarter share of that experience.
Marius
2023-06-21 18:18 Edited by Marius at 2023-06-21 21:34
Substitutes gain experience, you can see how much in the Experience gains tab from any match page.
Edit: it is available for subscribers only
Fathima
2023-06-22 04:02 Edited by Fathima at 2023-06-22 04:03
Marius wrote :
Substitutes gain experience, you can see how much in the Experience gains tab from any match page.

I think he meant gaining experience just by being on the bench/zero minutes played. I don't think that's a good idea, the whole point of xp is to make them play. And it is not at all that tough to get decent xp if you train only a handful of youth at a time
Marius
2023-06-22 11:10
You are right Fathima, I misread the whole thing.
Engin Demir
2023-06-22 17:21
Fathima wrote :
Marius wrote :

I think he meant gaining experience just by being on the bench/zero minutes played. I don't think that's a good idea, the whole point of xp is to make them play. And it is not at all that tough to get decent xp if you train only a handful of youth at a time

That's right, thank you. Veteran players of course know the game and the potential effects of the suggestions much better than newbies like me.
Tegimus
2023-06-23 06:34
Engin Demir wrote :
Tiny suggestion: Change the Menu Name "Competitions >> Custom Cups" to "Custom Matches"

I was looking for a friendly match and didn't even consider checking there since a friendly isn't a cup.

Nothing important. Just for convenience.

Thank you for pointing it out, will be changed the next time we make an update.
Nick Romero
2023-06-24 16:33
Is there a way to insert images into replies, chats, blogs/forums, etc? That would be very helpful
US Divisions Network
2023-06-24 17:11
Can the cooldown period for publishing blog articles be reduced? I want to cover competitions more frequently, and I know there is the chance for spam, but I think that given people don't use it too often, it would be nice to be able to publish stuff every day if possible.
Fathima
2023-06-24 19:08 Edited by Fathima at 2023-06-24 19:10
Nick Romero wrote :
Is there a way to insert images into replies, chats, blogs/forums, etc? That would be very helpful

Most bb codes work in forums.
For example to insert and image, just write

Edit: To see how i did it, quote my post and see the bb code instead of the picture
Guildmaster Chax
2023-06-24 23:42
Fathima wrote :
Nick Romero wrote :

Most bb codes work in forums.
For example to insert and image, just write

Edit: To see how i did it, quote my post and see the bb code instead of the picture

if you're on using google chrome and is on windows 10++
standard emojis are available by pressing windows + . (dot)
US Divisions Network
2023-06-25 01:53
Thank you for letting me know @Fathima @Guildmaster Chax! I am on a Mac but will definitely try using those BB codes, I did not know they existed.
Engin Demir
2023-07-08 21:40 Edited by Engin Demir at 2023-07-08 21:43
Currently, in the TRANSFERS section of clubs, the icons are like these:
->] Bought
[-> Sold

I found this confusing since the arrow direction is the game. My suggestion is to change it:
[-> Sold (Unchanged)
< - ] Bought (Changed the direction