Season 36 Round 49 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 20, 06:39 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Fathima
2023-08-01 11:02
Engin Demir wrote :
Loaning players is an important and delicate part of this game. As far as I can see if a loaned-in player is returned at TURN 21, that player's loaning XP gain will be wasted as the loaning window is closed.

This problem used to exist, not anymore. Now the loaned out players will continue to gain xp as usual even if they are returned. And the wages will not be paid by the team either.

Infact, there are a lot of things which are not realistic with the loan system in this game. But it used to be close to being realistic until there were issues to be solved which didn't exist in real life. So they had to make it a bit unrealistic to solve the problems and make it fair for everyone 😜
Paul Doe
2023-08-01 11:26
Fathima wrote :
Engin Demir wrote :
Loaning players is an important and delicate part of this game. As far as I can see if a loaned-in player is returned at TURN 21, that player's loaning XP gain will be wasted as the loaning window is closed.

This problem used to exist, not anymore. Now the loaned out players will continue to gain xp as usual even if they are returned. And the wages will not be paid by the team either.

Infact, there are a lot of things which are not realistic with the loan system in this game. But it used to be close to being realistic until there were issues to be solved which didn't exist in real life. So they had to make it a bit unrealistic to solve the problems and make it fair for everyone 😜

I want to clarify. If I rent out a player, and they return him to me on turn 21, then I will not pay him a salary and he will continue to gain experience? And what happens if I put it on the game? Will he gain more experience? Or will I have a "free" player in the squad?
Paul Doe
2023-08-01 11:30
Engin Demir wrote :
Suggestion: Add a "Retired Players" section next to "transfers" on the Club Page.

I play games sentimentally. I bond with my players. Even now, I am training a few players even though I know they are not good enough or focus on building training facilities even though everyone tells me to focus on the stadium first to gain more money.

I would like to see those players on my CLUB page even after they retire. As far as I see, the retired players are not removed from the game and I can still see their profiles and how they performed on their teams. But that connection is only one way and there's no way to reach those players from the team's page.

A simple "retired players" section would make that connection.

I think it would be even better if, when these players reach the age of 40, it would be possible to sign them as a coach.

I've seen suggestions of this on the forum, but I still don't understand if there is such a possibility in the game or not.
Engin Demir
2023-08-01 12:00
Fathima wrote :This problem used to exist...

You are right. Thank you.

Paul's questions are also good followup questions.
Fathima
2023-08-01 13:29
Paul Doe wrote :
I want to clarify. If I rent out a player, and they return him to me on turn 21, then I will not pay him a salary and he will continue to gain experience? And what happens if I put it on the game? Will he gain more experience? Or will I have a "free" player in the squad?

1. You cannot send a loaned player back until round 40.
2. If a loaned player comes back, you will not pay his wages (not sure who pays the wages, may be the other team or may be no one, dont remember this part correctly)
3. He continues to gain xp same as if he was on loan. Playing him or not doesn't make any difference. So he is just an additional free player that you can use if you want in your matches if he is a useful player.
Ello
2023-08-01 16:28 Edited by Ello at 2023-08-01 16:29
I think the team that sends back a loan player continues to pay his wages even though he has been sent back so no idea why any team would send back a loanee (if the manager is sacked I think loan is automatically ended at that point).
Fathima
2023-08-01 17:38
Ello wrote :
I think the team that sends back a loan player continues to pay his wages even though he has been sent back so no idea why any team would send back a loanee (if the manager is sacked I think loan is automatically ended at that point).

Yeah if that's the case then there is no real point in sending back a player from loan. The only reason I can think of is to free up a space in squad to buy another player (yes, loanees count towards your 30 player limit)
Nick Romero
2023-08-01 20:58
Two things that I thought of, they may have been suggested already but I guess that would just be showing more backing of the ideas if so:
1. A way for players to convert their positions, for example, if I have a CB with not great heading, but good passing, I could convert him into a CM or something like that. Essentially a way for players who look like they would be better in a different position to play there (obviously after some training time, depending on how far and different the positions are technically) without the final result of their being a slight deduction of their stats.

2. A way to search the best players overall and in each position (I know it's a lot, but we already have such lists for managers and clubs, and it would be neat to see how my players and others' compare to the top ones around the world).
Loko Rodrigues
2023-08-02 16:22
That would be really nice. Also sort them by age and country.
In another game, the top 10 by age sported a silver badge, and the top 10 overall sported a gold badge.
Michael
2023-08-05 09:39
Not sure whether it's a small suggestion or not, but maybe Overall Rating should be recorded assuming 45 minutes of game time have been played - so that stamina is captured in the rating. Or stamina included in the rating in some other way.

It would allow an indication of the impact of stamina to be quantified and would encourage managers to train it.

Appreciate it might need to be an 'average 45 minutes' as I understand what the opposition do may impact on stamina use.
Paul Doe
2023-08-05 10:22
Michael wrote :
Not sure whether it's a small suggestion or not, but maybe Overall Rating should be recorded assuming 45 minutes of game time have been played - so that stamina is captured in the rating. Or stamina included in the rating in some other way.

It would allow an indication of the impact of stamina to be quantified and would encourage managers to train it.

Appreciate it might need to be an 'average 45 minutes' as I understand what the opposition do may impact on stamina use.

I think this rating calculation confuses managers, especially newcomers.

Easier to understand would add a display of rating change during the match. Either with minimal interface changes could be added to the end of the match on the match tab “Match summary”
Michael
2023-08-05 10:39
Paul Doe wrote :
Michael wrote :

Easier to understand would add a display of rating change during the match. Either with minimal interface changes could be added to the end of the match on the match tab “Match summary”

Not sure i understand. Do you mean show an average overall rating for the game as well as a match rating?
Paul Doe
2023-08-05 10:56
Michael wrote :
Paul Doe wrote :
Michael wrote :

Not sure i understand. Do you mean show an average overall rating for the game as well as a match rating?

Like that. I mean, on the match sum page, the player rating was specified in the player's rating taking into account the penalty due to fatigue. For example, the player has a rating and experience equal 50, and endurance - 20. At the end of the match, it is shown that its rating was 40 due to his fatigue.

Another option, specify in the tour as rating depends on fitness. The player is 90% of its actual rating. And fix the fitness value in the match results. I don't always have time to see immediately after the match, which igrcoov fitness and I find it difficult to appreciate how tired they were after the match.
Kalenderadam
2023-08-05 15:03
The structure of the game is very nice, but why is there still no Turkish language support?
Michael
2023-08-08 04:46
Can I suggest that managerless teams automatically go easy tackling (or at least not hard tackling) in friendly matches.

Just had a 'friendly' where they had 4 yellows and a red, goat an injury and injured one of mine.....second friendly in a row where I've picked up an injury....
Tegimus
2023-08-08 05:16
Kalenderadam wrote :
The structure of the game is very nice, but why is there still no Turkish language support?

Multiple languages support is already planned. We will be doing it when we launch the new improved user interface, probably in 4 or 5 seasons time.

Michael wrote :
Can I suggest that managerless teams automatically go easy tackling (or at least not hard tackling) in friendly matches.

Just had a 'friendly' where they had 4 yellows and a red, goat an injury and injured one of mine.....second friendly in a row where I've picked up an injury....

This is something we could look at, especially when there is no real advantage in playing hard tackles in friendly matches.
May be I can set it to Normal automatically even if it is set to Hard by the manager. Noted down.
Herr Ademir
2023-08-08 18:04
Hiding upcoming matches while you don't see your last, since it can give you spoiler if you are in a playoff and have few matches remaining in the season.
Michael
2023-08-08 22:48
Herr Ademir wrote :
Hiding upcoming matches while you don't see your last, since it can give you spoiler if you are in a playoff and have few matches remaining in the season.

I noticed that too lol - as it happened I didn't have a friendly league going either so it was literally my only game listed - may as well have been in neon.
Tegimus
2023-08-09 04:11
Herr Ademir wrote :

Fair point. Noted down.
Engin Demir
2023-08-09 18:14
Suggestion: Remove Available Balance in the finances screen.

Deduct the facility upgrade costs instantly.

If necessary, display the transfer bids separately.