Season 36 Round 49 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 20, 00:38 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Adam
2023-11-09 04:07
Has there been any discussion in the past about increasing the number of subs you can use in a friendly to 5?

I’m thinking about this more in terms of 2 things:

1. The ability to give a couple more players a morale boost
2. The ability to sub off more injury prone or old players

Obviously not a big change, just something I’ve been thinking about.

Thanks!
Tegimus
2023-11-09 05:16
Yes, discussed before, and is on our list. And it is marked to be considered for the next match engine update.
Batuhan
2023-11-12 15:23
In Global Player Awards, my player has the same assist count with the top assister but lost due to luck i guess. Maybe it can sort based on other statistics in case of equality?
Tegimus
2023-11-13 04:06
Batuhan wrote :
In Global Player Awards, my player has the same assist count with the top assister but lost due to luck i guess. Maybe it can sort based on other statistics in case of equality?

In case of stat based awards (Top goal scorer, Most assists and Most valuable player), if the concerned statistic of two players are equal then the player who achieved it in less number of matches gets the award. If that is equal too, then the player with the better average performance will get the award. In case of it being still equal, then a toss is made to decide the winner.

In case of performance based awards (Best Goalkeeper/Defender/Midfielder/Attacker/Youth Player), if the average performance rating is equal for two players, then the player who played more number of games gets the award. And in the case of that being equal too, then a toss decides the winner.
Michael
2023-11-13 07:36
You should be able to bid on staff members while already having 6.

You should just be made to sack one before you bring use a new one.

Wages of top players should be a lot more than they are. There is literally no cost pressures at the top of the game other than tax annoyance - I really think that would solve a lot of problems.
Tegimus
2023-11-13 11:22
Michael wrote :
You should be able to bid on staff members while already having 6.

Staff feature is going to be reworked soon. We will announce the details once the plan is complete.

Michael wrote :
Wages of top players should be a lot more than they are. There is literally no cost pressures at the top of the game other than tax annoyance - I really think that would solve a lot of problems.

This can be looked at of course.
Yvon
2023-11-14 07:44
Hi

what about having the possibility to take players on loan, even if you own 30 players, but have some out for loan also ? So keeping 30 as max players at club at the same time, without the loaned ones.
Engin Demir
2023-11-16 16:42
SUGGESTION: Make my current state bold on the individual Facility pages .

For example, My Youth Academy is Level 4. Make it look like this:

3 $ 22,228 $ 10,772,174 18 rounds 1 17
4 $ 35,907 $ 13,050,787 22 rounds 1 16
5 $ 54,378 $ 15,811,389 27 rounds 2 16,19

I believe this will make those tables easier to read.
Bavvi
2023-11-17 12:09
Suggestion: show the potential and learning of players in the transfer market for players that have already been scouted
Alex Shapov
2023-11-18 12:21
Suggestion: make 2 youth players of preferred nationality per season instead of 1.
It's strange now that 2 out of 3 youths come from random countries.
Getas
2023-11-18 15:55
As an experiment, I tried naming one of my players using non-latin (Greek for the experiment) letters. While the system has no problem accepting this and his names shows up in the team line-up, in the tactics screen, he shows up as a blanc. (https://ibb.co/RSRhTVC)

Two solutions... Either bloc non-latin characters when a user renames players, or do something for the names to shop up correctly everywhere!
Tegimus
2023-11-19 04:04
Thanks for reporting the bug Getas.
On a quick check, such names are being shown correctly everywhere except in the tactics page and match report. So probably got to do something with the name shortening algorithm we are using (those are the only places where we are showing a short name). Will have a look.
Uchiha
2023-11-21 02:23
@Tegimus Players Swapping Positions Should not Count as a Substitution, Because no player is actually leaving the field.

In this match my 3rd Sub: Never happen because of that
https://www.f4football.com/matches/report/20360
Tegimus
2023-11-21 05:24
Uchiha wrote :
@Tegimus Players Swapping Positions Should not Count as a Substitution, Because no player is actually leaving the field.

Swapping positions do not count as substitutions.
Your substitution might not have happened because of some other reason. I can look into it if you create a support ticket with the details.
Uchiha
2023-11-21 06:16
Tegimus wrote :
Uchiha wrote :

Swapping positions do not count as substitutions.
Your substitution might not have happened because of some other reason. I can look into it if you create a support ticket with the details.

Thanks Tegimus.... After I check again it was my mistake,In my mind I thought all my subs were active only to find out the 3rd sub was not Active,I might have missed it... thanks again
Vasilis
2023-11-21 06:34
Create european seeds so that there will be ranking in each country that will be relating with the course of each team every season in european cups so in last five seasons . For example country with best ranking 5 teams will go to cc ,2 in ec and 1 on challenger trophy . Also there will be ranking for each team in order to create groups relating to the ranking like in real life. Also the third team of cc and ec will go to ec and chal. Trophy respectively.
Also make 5 substitution like in real life , this will boost some xp and and boost also the transfer market .
Increase the number of loans from 2 to 3
Increase the risk of injuries and make medical centre important or add facilities related with the injuries like the pitch etc
Shaun Stephens
2023-12-01 18:52
AT some point please make Stamina relevant...sick and tired of playing against teams that never make a sub and there highest players stamina is 45 the rest are in there 20's yet the can somehow play full games. Getting Stupid at this point.
Tegimus
2023-12-02 13:45
Shaun Stephens wrote :
AT some point please make Stamina relevant...sick and tired of playing against teams that never make a sub and there highest players stamina is 45 the rest are in there 20's yet the can somehow play full games. Getting Stupid at this point.

Of course, the fitness model will be reworked when we revamp the match simulator. We have tried to increase the importance of Stamina attribute in the current simulator, but due to the way the current model works, increasing it further will break it. So I can only ask for patience at this point and wait until the user interface updates are rolled out, so that we can start working on the match simulator again.
Shaun Stephens
2023-12-02 23:12
Tegimus wrote :
Shaun Stephens wrote :

Of course, the fitness model will be reworked when we revamp the match simulator. We have tried to increase the importance of Stamina attribute in the current simulator, but due to the way the current model works, increasing it further will break it. So I can only ask for patience at this point and wait until the user interface updates are rolled out, so that we can start working on the match simulator again.

With that being said, I assume I am wasting my time training stamina then even though a few seasons ago you told me you would be doing this haha. I am confused is this happening and when, i feel I am wasting my time training Stamina because I was told by YOU that it was going to be an important stat. You are contradicting yourself in your answers here I am confused.
Fathima
2023-12-03 07:04
What am I missing here? I am barely able to play a regular match at high intensity and one friendly at low intensity every round. And most of my players are at around 60 stamina. Can anyone teach me how to play every match at full fitness with low stamina?