Season 36 Round 49 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 20, 10:56 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Alex Kalinin
2023-09-15 15:18 Edited by Alex Kalinin at 2023-09-15 15:35
Feature suggestion:
Players not loaned by any real team by the end of round 20 are loaned by the bot teams.

For smaller teams it is often difficult to ship out players. There are always some players remaining when deadline hits. Maybe people are not aware of Loan club or don't read forums. I think it would be a nice boost for small/new clubs.

For premium users it could be customizable, like "Loan out by the end of round 2 if no bids made"
Ello
2023-09-20 17:34
Training should provide the option to train players on right & left foot to allow these aspects to improve.
Nick Romero
2023-09-22 15:18
@Alex agreed.

Also, I feel like it is both inconvenient and unrealistic to be playing teams from your own league in the group stages in continental competition, especially if the scheduling makes it so that you play them in one round in the continental comps and then the very next round in the league...
Joryka
2023-10-01 17:13
Maybe it will be good to create new countries with small championship?

I am from Moldova and I want to play for my country

Is it possible?
Engin Demir
2023-10-02 18:54
SUGGESTION Ability to join multiple tournaments if they are not overlapping.

I've been meaning to suggest removing this annoying limitation for a long time...

Let's say that I joined a tournament that will be played between Round 1 - Round 30. The window to create or join a tournament for the remaining R31-E60 is ONLY 1 hour which I find EXTREMELY annoying. It's practically impossible to create a tournament and expect 15 other teams to join in less than an hour. Which, BTW, is between 3AM - 4 AM for me which is... I think you'll know what it means.

Please, at least for the following season remove this annoying restriction so we can peacefully arrange and plan our tournaments.

Thanks.
Engin.
Tegimus
2023-10-03 04:05
Engin Demir wrote :
SUGGESTION Ability to join multiple tournaments if they are not overlapping.

I've been meaning to suggest removing this annoying limitation for a long time...

Let's say that I joined a tournament that will be played between Round 1 - Round 30. The window to create or join a tournament for the remaining R31-E60 is ONLY 1 hour which I find EXTREMELY annoying. It's practically impossible to create a tournament and expect 15 other teams to join in less than an hour. Which, BTW, is between 3AM - 4 AM for me which is... I think you'll know what it means.

Please, at least for the following season remove this annoying restriction so we can peacefully arrange and plan our tournaments.

Thanks.
Engin.

This is already on our plan. The current system of being able to be in only one tournament at any given time was partly due to the unpredictable nature of structure of tournaments we had in the past. It is now fixed after allowing bot teams to join unfilled tournaments, so should not be an issue going forward.
Engin Demir
2023-10-03 05:17
Tegimus wrote :
This is already on our plan. The current system of being able to be in only one tournament at any given time was partly due to the unpredictable nature of structure of tournaments we had in the past. It is now fixed after allowing bot teams to join unfilled tournaments, so should not be an issue going forward.

Awesome! Thanks.
Joryka
2023-10-03 13:04
Hi All,

Can you change the forum messages to show from newly to oldest message?

It is complicated to click at the end of list, but in this case we will see the new messages at the top of the list
Engin Demir
2023-10-03 16:58
Joryka wrote :
Hi All,

Can you change the forum messages to show from newly to oldest message?

It is complicated to click at the end of list, but in this case we will see the new messages at the top of the list

If I understood you correctly, it's already like this. The newest messages are at the top of each section.

If you are still seeing the same thing, provide the link to that part of the forum see we can see which section you are talking about.
Fathima
2023-10-03 17:20
He means posts in a thread I guess, not the thread list on dashboard or forum home. But I dont agree with this, personally easier for me to read from old to new. There is a goto last post button in every thread so if you want to read from last to first then you can actually do that too.
Joryka
2023-10-03 17:53
Fathima wrote :
He means posts in a thread I guess, not the thread list on dashboard or forum home. But I dont agree with this, personally easier for me to read from old to new. There is a goto last post button in every thread so if you want to read from last to first then you can actually do that too.

Hmm, are there any settings to change the thread?
Because for me is better to read from new to old :)
Engin Demir
2023-10-03 18:37
Joryka wrote :
Fathima wrote :

As Fathima mentioned, you can always click the "go to last post" -> icon. This will take you to the last post and then you can easily ready backward from there. This is what I always do too.
Loko Rodrigues
2023-10-03 22:10
At first I also found it very annoying having to click on the double arrows to access the current conversation. This is why on most forums I frequent, the most recent posts are on the first page. But over time you get used to clicking the arrows and it happens automatically. Because those who are already used to this model will find it bad to have to get used to another.
Joryka
2023-10-04 03:54
Engin Demir wrote :
Joryka wrote :
Fathima wrote :

As Fathima mentioned, you can always click the "go to last post" -> icon. This will take you to the last post and then you can easily ready backward from there. This is what I always do too.

Yes, but the user experience says to not click an extra click to show the new message. :)
Joryka
2023-10-04 03:55
Loko Rodrigues wrote :
At first I also found it very annoying having to click on the double arrows to access the current conversation. This is why on most forums I frequent, the most recent posts are on the first page. But over time you get used to clicking the arrows and it happens automatically. Because those who are already used to this model will find it bad to have to get used to another.

Totally agree 👍
Fathima
2023-10-04 04:16
Loko Rodrigues wrote :

Loko there is no need to click many buttons. If you are coming from dashboard or the forums page there is a right arrow button next to time in last column. Click on it and it will directly take you to last post.
Engin Demir
2023-10-04 05:13
Joryka wrote :
Yes, but the user experience says to not click an extra click to show the new message. :)

There are no extra clicks. The system already works exactly as you suggested. For example, I saw your message with only one click directly from the home page.

The current system works perfectly and efficiently for all needs and purposes. I see no reason to change it, as it would probably make things worse.
RealCruz
2023-10-07 05:36
For the recent transfers page - https://www.f4football.com/players/recent_transfers/all

It would be a nice addition to be able to filter by the same values and search categories available in the transfer market page - https://www.f4football.com/players/transfers

That way if I want to get some data on the last 20 center backs under 25 and the price they have sold at, I can get it much more quickly.
Tegimus
2023-10-07 08:26
RealCruz wrote :
For the recent transfers page - https://www.f4football.com/players/recent_transfers/all

It would be a nice addition to be able to filter by the same values and search categories available in the transfer market page - https://www.f4football.com/players/transfers

That way if I want to get some data on the last 20 center backs under 25 and the price they have sold at, I can get it much more quickly.

Noted. Will include that when we update that section next time.
Rhino909
2023-10-09 06:13
Tegimus wrote :
RealCruz wrote :

Noted. Will include that when we update that section next time.

Thank you!