Season 36 Round 47 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 19, 11:07 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-10-11 16:59 Edited by Monkey.D.Luffy at 2023-10-11 17:25
I'd Like To Know The Idea I Am About To Give I Don't Know Whether We Have Discussed This At Any Given Point In Time But We Seriously Need To Restructure The Leagues. This Means The Removal Of Bots Teams And The Removal Of The 3rd Division As Now We Have More Leagues We Can Distribute The Active Teams More Equally And This Will Also Prevent Users From Leaving You Can Increase The League To 20 Teams Instead Of 16 Which Is Now. It Can Bring A New Life To The Game And It Can Help Competiveness As Right Now We Can See The Legacy Players Are Far Ahead And It Can Discourage The Members, Sometimes When A Player Starts From 3rd They Can Lose Motivation To Play It And Quit After 2-3 Days And Also The Removal Of New Player Transfer Embargo Which Is Right Now 1 Week Or Atleast Shorten It To 3-4 Days.
Another Featurei Would Like To Add Is That Of Staff Members Capacity For Example You Can Add More Staff As Your Level Increases For A Specific Facilites For Example You Can Have Upto 3 Physios If You Have Level 6 Medical Center And So On
Please Look Into This
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-10-11 17:01 Edited by Monkey.D.Luffy at 2023-10-11 17:26
Create A Social Media Platform Account Other Than Facebook(Who The Fuck Even Uses That)
Engin Demir
2023-10-11 17:18
I don't read comments with full capitals. People who don't have the decency to respect comment sense are usually those who lack it. Which practically makes the process a waste of time.

Just saying ;)
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-10-11 17:20 Edited by Monkey.D.Luffy at 2023-10-11 17:25
Monkey.D.Luffy wrote :
I'd Like To Know The Idea I Am About To Give I Don't Know Whether We Have Discussed This At Any Given Point In Time But We Seriously Need To Restructure The Leagues. This Means The Removal Of Bots Teams And The Removal Of The 3rd Division As Now We Have More Leagues We Can Distribute The Active Teams More Equally And This Will Also Prevent Users From Leaving You Can Increase The League To 20 Teams Instead Of 16 Which Is Now. It Can Bring A New Life To The Game And It Can Help Competiveness As Right Now We Can See The Legacy Players Are Far Ahead And It Can Discourage The Members, Sometimes When A Player Starts From 3rd They Can Lose Motivation To Play It And Quit After 2-3 Days And Also The Removal Of New Player Transfer Embargo Which Is Right Now 1 Week Or Atleast Shorten It To 3-4 Days.
Another Featurei Would Like To Add Is That Of Staff Members Capacity For Example You Can Add More Staff As Your Level Increases For A Specific Facilites For Example You Can Have Upto 3 Physios If You Have Level 6 Medical Center And So On
Please Look Into This

Ps An Update Just Did Some Calculations And Saw That There Are 374 Active Teams (Which I Am Pretty Sure Will Be Reduced Next Season) Out Of The Total Available 5376 Teams Which Equals A Percentage Of 6.95 So If We Have Only Divison One Of 16 Teams And Then Divison Two That Will Be Divided In 4 Parts For Every Country Then We Will Have Around 1280 Spots In The Game And Still Have At Least 906 Spots Left So Yeah It Will Help In Making Game More Efficient And Competitive And If He Dev Wants He Can Divison In Future
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-10-11 17:26
Engin Demir wrote :
I don't read comments with full capitals. People who don't have the decency to respect comment sense are usually those who lack it. Which practically makes the process a waste of time.

Just saying ;)

Dude sometimes you have to take account of emotions too
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-10-11 17:27
But don't worry I have edited for you my boi
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-10-11 17:27
Engin Demir
2023-10-11 19:46
Monkey.D.Luffy wrote :

Awesome! Thanks. My old eyes can finally read :)

You have some valid points but I don't know if they are viable while there are leagues with only 5-6 active teams.

The coaching system will be overhauled completely according to Tegimus. If I understood the upcoming system correctly, the limit will be salary, instead of a number of coaches(currently 6).
Loko Rodrigues
2023-10-11 22:54
I don't think any of these ideas make sense. Bot teams exist in any online manager. What can make you see fewer bots in your league is bringing more people to the game.
I think the ban on new teams being able to make transfers needs to be increased, not decreased. It's obvious that the rookie is going to screw the team right away, wasting money on a worthless player. First he needs to understand what is really good.
As for the difficulty of reaching the top teams, as Bon Scott said "It's A Long Way To The Top"
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-10-12 16:36
Loko Rodrigues wrote :
I don't think any of these ideas make sense. Bot teams exist in any online manager. What can make you see fewer bots in your league is bringing more people to the game.
I think the ban on new teams being able to make transfers needs to be increased, not decreased. It's obvious that the rookie is going to screw the team right away, wasting money on a worthless player. First he needs to understand what is really good.
As for the difficulty of reaching the top teams, as Bon Scott said "It's A Long Way To The Top"

But don't you think there should be something different from the rest of the games I am saying you will still have bot teams but it should be reduced significantly right now the active team to total team ratio is around 6-7 % if you have my idea implemented it will help in increasing that ratio to around 30% which means still there will be significant bots and as for newbie players how about implementing a walkthrough and also I suggested to make a social media to help in connecting with players to make sure the sites has been promoted adequately.
and don't know who is bon scott
Loko Rodrigues
2023-10-12 17:15
I like this suggestion to help newbies. I think the tutorial is very vague. But what has hindered the most is the lack of translation. I had people I recommended who didn't adapt to the language.
As for the bot teams, see. There needs to be access and descent. Division 1 has the best teams, and Division 2 is half-filled with humans, and they need to take the risk of being relegated too, which is why Division 3 exists. Changing this dynamic can make the game boring in some ways.
It looks like there will be changes to the interface soon, and if I understand correctly, there will be translations. This can bring more users which will decrease the proportion of bots
Guildmaster Chax
2023-10-14 03:49
can you implement a "checklist" to turn off/on exp?
you know, like the one in deleting scout report.
Uchiha
2023-10-15 17:46
@Tegimus just my Suggestion
-Reset Transfer Market every Season .
*Example in Season 30 I list a player for sale,then Season 30 end without that player being sold, that player must automatically return to my squad.
*In Season 31 if I still want to sell that player I will have to list it Again.

-Transfer Market arrangements in terms of Value Similar to Teamless Market,but in this regard you will be looking in Asking Price by managers.

•Top Most Expensive Asking price all the way to the Cheapest Asking Price.
Alex Shapov
2023-10-17 06:32
I think it's ridiculous to have teams from the same country in 5! groups of Champions cup. Is it possible to prevent such seeding?
samtis
2023-10-19 17:51
Alex Shapov wrote :
I think it's ridiculous to have teams from the same country in 5! groups of Champions cup. Is it possible to prevent such seeding?

Totally agreed! I have the same thing this season... Now it's possible to meet this team in every competition there is
Tegimus
2023-10-20 04:16
Uchiha wrote :
-Reset Transfer Market every Season .
*Example in Season 30 I list a player for sale,then Season 30 end without that player being sold, that player must automatically return to my squad.
*In Season 31 if I still want to sell that player I will have to list it Again.

Noted down this suggestion. Will be implemented after the upcoming UI changes.

Uchiha wrote :Expensive Asking price all the way to the Cheapest Asking Price.

Sort option is expected to be available in the UI update, if not then very soon afterwards.
Mike Stone
2023-10-22 13:16
It seems that we have less users of the game and it seems that it is also going down! Do you try to listen to the problems that we are facing in this game, like for example the transfer market is nothing close to reality (prices)??? I think that when a manager puts a player for sale, the price cannot go up more than 10% - 20% and who reach that limit first will automatic get him? Also you do not find much good players to buy and the prices to buy are getting out of reach?? Do you see the taxes that we are paying are still bit too much!!! You need to do a self criticism and ask yourself, Why are managers leaving this game????
Mike Stone
2023-10-23 09:19
What about Price winners of any cup? Do you think it is fair that the price winners are very close to each other in the amount that they will get???
Engin Demir
2023-10-23 18:19 Edited by Engin Demir at 2023-10-23 18:26
Suggestion: Change the order of attributes Heading and Marking, so Defending and Basic Skill attributes will be next to each other.

NOW: Han Ref Tac Hea Mar Pas
SUG: Han Ref Tac Mar Hea Pas
Nick Romero
2023-10-27 15:11
I'd also like there to be more info on the stats of the MOTM if possible. I know it comes down to rating at the end of the day, but to see their stats displayed for the game separately, including some that aren't listed in the chart, would be cool. Also an easier button for opening chat, but not sure how easy that is.