Season 36 Round 58 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 24, 20:46 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Loko Rodrigues
2023-07-27 19:40
I like being able to edit player names. I agree that these numbers are ugly, but they help when looking for a player in the auction to train. If only people put potentials in the name only during transfers, maybe it wouldn't bother so much.
Michael
2023-07-27 22:33
Loko Rodrigues wrote :
I like being able to edit player names. I agree that these numbers are ugly, but they help when looking for a player in the auction to train. If only people put potentials in the name only during transfers, maybe it wouldn't bother so much.

Maybe if there was an additional field for people to put the numbers in that showed up on the transfer list but not on the match screen.

Trying to work out which player plays where in teams that have changed them all is annoying as goes down to initials
Uchiha
2023-07-28 01:27
Engin Demir wrote :
Suggestion: Make it impossible to use numbers in names, so the match screen (Starting Line Up and commentary) isn't filled with player names like A 4,5/3,5

4,5/5 kicks it hard ...
5/2,5 takes the throw in.
P4.5 L3.5 shows good control

This, in my humble and totally subjective opinion, simply looks ugly.

Agree with you...I use to like match viewer and read full Match report to see how my players perform.With Commentary like that I'm no longer doing that,I just go straight to match summary to see if I win or lose .

Transfer Thread or Players Note, Potential and learning can be written there if you want to sell or keep the player.
Nick Romero
2023-07-28 02:12
I know it's a little late for this season, but would it be possible to move the deadline for loan spells in a season to half the season (30 rounds) instead of after the first 20?
Nick Romero
2023-07-28 02:17
Oh also, would it be possible to differentiate games played vs games started? Or have it in parentheses in the charts, like 5 (3) being either 5 games played, 3 off the bench, or 3 starts. I think it would make it easier for people to differentiate between players on the market for example who just have a good rating because they come on in the latter stages of games. I think this also ties into the Minutes Played suggestion from a bit ago, not sure if there has been progress on that since then.
Vasilis
2023-07-31 10:53
It would be nice on training report to see all the whole rating . For example in passing gains +65,3
Paul Doe
2023-07-31 15:09
About stamina.
In real football, when players are close to the end of their careers, they usually cannot play the entire match and/or the entire season without substitutions. Maybe when a player is approaching retirement, it is worth reducing his stamina by a greater amount than the rest of the characteristics?
Fathima
2023-07-31 17:18
Paul Doe wrote :
About stamina.
In real football, when players are close to the end of their careers, they usually cannot play the entire match and/or the entire season without substitutions. Maybe when a player is approaching retirement, it is worth reducing his stamina by a greater amount than the rest of the characteristics?

+1
Stamina and speed too
Herr Ademir
2023-07-31 20:04
I dont like this change proposed by Paul,

In high level, the players of this game already have a short career, from 25yo to 35yo.

shortenning this period, will lead to be mandatory to have all the players with close ages to be competitive, this will lead to more teams doing the strategy of Lazio, training a entire team of the same age since the beggining, what is really boring for many seasons.

If you want to make players from 30-35 yo worse, then turn players from 18-24 viable, like in real football
Paul Doe
2023-07-31 20:44
Herr Ademir wrote :

In high level, the players of this game already have a short career, from 25yo to 35yo.

shortenning this period, will lead to be mandatory to have all the players with close ages to be competitive, this will lead to more teams doing the strategy of Lazio, training a entire team of the same age since the beggining, what is really boring for many seasons.

If you want to make players from 30-35 yo worse, then turn players from 18-24 viable, like in real football

I suggest that only stamina is affected. The players will also be good, you will only need to choose the moments to use them.

I thought about this while reading a discussion about the small role of stamina in the game. I am spending the third season in the game and actually use only 11 players. On the one hand, it is easier and more convenient, but on the other it is completely unrealistic. In addition, the need for rotation in strong clubs can give new clubs a chance to earn points in matches with the top.
Paul Doe
2023-07-31 21:31
About boredom.

It seems boring to me when my team's position in the championship is known in advance. I think it would be worth adding more tactical tools to the game.

For example, add training combinations that can increase the chance of a goal, or vice versa, pressure on attacking players against a certain line-up.
Michael
2023-07-31 22:45
Herr Ademir wrote :

The flipside argument is that you have to prepare your squad builds more carefully - making sure you have waves of players coming through in the right positions at the right time (or hope and pray the transfer list and good finances bails you out).

I would like to make players relevant earlier more than keeping players relevant for longer I think. Chances are that approach allows newer teams to compete earlier which would be good for the game.
Michael
2023-07-31 22:53
Paul Doe wrote :
About boredom.

It seems boring to me when my team's position in the championship is known in advance. I think it would be worth adding more tactical tools to the game.

For example, add training combinations that can increase the chance of a goal, or vice versa, pressure on attacking players against a certain line-up.

What you're describing really is the age-old issue with these games - can newer teams catch up to established teams.

I think jury is still out to be honest - this is a long term game and you're rated 30 below the top teams in your league. There is more disparity within leagues than is normal in these games after the recent expansion - remains to be seen if that can be overcome due to financial advantages of the top sides. I think it's unfair to say your league is a done deal when you've got a couple tied on points at the top.

It takes a long time to get close to the top teams' infrastructure which won't help.

On the flipside xp, loan and squad limitations should make it hard for top teams to recycle their squads and remain at the top. Too early to tell in my view whether finances will compensate enough for it to be unbalanced or not.

It would be good to hear from the top teams to understand whether they think its going to be easy to stay up there or not.
Michael
2023-07-31 22:59
I think when you get injuries and suspensions it would be better to have it recorded to show which round they will be available again rather than the number of rounds out - I never know if it's inclusive or exclusive.

Both of my guys injured in my last game (I'd ask for sympathy but 1st injuries of the season) are out for 3 rounds in round 34. Does round 34 count as 1 of the 3 or not? Are they back in round 37 or 38?
Paul Doe
2023-07-31 23:26 Edited by Paul Doe at 2023-07-31 23:42
Michael wrote :
Paul Doe wrote :
About boredom.

What you're describing really is the age-old issue with these games - can newer teams catch up to established teams.

I think jury is still out to be honest - this is a long term game and you're rated 30 below the top teams in your league. There is more disparity within leagues than is normal in these games after the recent expansion - remains to be seen if that can be overcome due to financial advantages of the top sides. I think it's unfair to say your league is a done deal when you've got a couple tied on points at the top.

It takes a long time to get close to the top teams' infrastructure which won't help.

On the flipside xp, loan and squad limitations should make it hard for top teams to recycle their squads and remain at the top. Too early to tell in my view whether finances will compensate enough for it to be unbalanced or not.

It would be good to hear from the top teams to understand whether they think its going to be easy to stay up there or not.

I think it would also be unfair to give new teams the opportunity to compete on an equal footing with top teams. Their managers have spent a lot of effort on their development.

I'm not suggesting a radical rebalancing of the game. I would like to see just a little more intrigue. And more tactics. Because I am a little depressed by the situation of my team, when I cannot play on equal terms with the tops, and teams with a rating below mine cannot play on equal terms with my team.

I think the ideal formula would be when the result at the end of the season is determined not only by the rating of the team, but by a competent choice of tactics in each match. And for this, imho, the choice of tactical options is not sufficient at the moment.
Michael
2023-08-01 02:55 Edited by Michael at 2023-08-01 02:57
There is more intrigue and tactics when you are within reach of your opponent - say within 5 overall rating. I've definitely failed to beat teams that are around 15 below my rating - might be my 'tactics' however lol

It's just that the divisions are massively unbalanced so there are massive gaps between groups within them.

I'd much prefer mechanisms that allow gaps between teams to close than have teams that are rated 30 below another regularly get a result.

Personally (and I'm not sure suggesting this is great for the game, but neither is people getting bored and leaving) I think your only option is to request to move to England. Div 2 in England is pretty much full of teams at or around your level and you could pretty much end up 1st or last depending on your tactics etc. - exactly as you want
Fathima
2023-08-01 04:08
Michael wrote :
I think when you get injuries and suspensions it would be better to have it recorded to show which round they will be available again rather than the number of rounds out - I never know if it's inclusive or exclusive.

Both of my guys injured in my last game (I'd ask for sympathy but 1st injuries of the season) are out for 3 rounds in round 34. Does round 34 count as 1 of the 3 or not? Are they back in round 37 or 38?

It's inclusive Michael. Their number of rounds injured updates at round change/training time, so just read it as 3 training sessions to get them fit again.

But I agree it would be nice to know the exact round when they will be available again. Same is the case with match preview, it shows your player injured if he is injured currently but he might be actually back in time for that match. Not a big deal but it would be nice to have such small things sorted for a better user experience
Monkey.D.Luffy
2023-08-01 05:32
TEIGMUS I HAVE A SUGGESTION I AM RETURNING PLAYER AND I HAVE A TRANSFER BAN WHY DONT YOU REMOVE IT AND I ALSO BROUGHT PLUS CAN YOU AT LEAST REMOVE THE TRANSFER BANS FOR PLUS MEMBERS
Engin Demir
2023-08-01 09:26
Suggestion: For loaned players, Change "Send back from Loan" to "Request to return from Loan"

Loaning players is an important and delicate part of this game. As far as I can see if a loaned-in player is returned at TURN 21, that player's loaning XP gain will be wasted as the loaning window is closed.

I believe my suggestion would help avoid such unfair behavior. Like in real-life sports, loaning is seasonal and can only be returned if BOTH parties agree.

With that change, If users agree upon the return, the team who loaned in the player can request the return and the player only returns if the owner of the player accepts the return.
Engin Demir
2023-08-01 09:35
Suggestion: Add a "Retired Players" section next to "transfers" on the Club Page.

I play games sentimentally. I bond with my players. Even now, I am training a few players even though I know they are not good enough or focus on building training facilities even though everyone tells me to focus on the stadium first to gain more money.

I would like to see those players on my CLUB page even after they retire. As far as I see, the retired players are not removed from the game and I can still see their profiles and how they performed on their teams. But that connection is only one way and there's no way to reach those players from the team's page.

A simple "retired players" section would make that connection.