Season 9 Round 51 / 60
Game Time 2021 Dec 09, 04:41 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Fathima
2021-11-27 03:49
Nicolaj Birkholm wrote :
Suggestion 2: being able to set tactics for specific matches, so you dont have to manually change, Ex. If you have matches during night time

You can do this for friendlies. Save a tactics and select it under Custom Match Tactics (between the buttons to load/save tactics etc). You can also set the in-game instructions to run for friendly matches only.
After that, load the tactics you want to run for the next regular match and sleep peacefully :D
Nicolaj Birkholm
2021-11-27 06:10
@Fathima - Wauw! I cant believe i didnt notice... Haha..
Thank you for makin me realize!
Zapper
2021-11-27 11:01
Ghislain wrote :
maybe add some more country's, perhaps remove third division

More country's??? Less! Now we are playing against BOT-teams. The games isn't growing. There are less then 300 active teams. Make one competition, so it will be more competitive for everybody!!
1-2-4-8-16.... is far better than the structure that we are now playing.... It's my idea
Alex Shapov
2021-11-27 12:21
Zapper wrote :
Ghislain wrote :
maybe add some more country's, perhaps remove third division

More country's??? Less! Now we are playing against BOT-teams. The games isn't growing. There are less then 300 active teams. Make one competition, so it will be more competitive for everybody!!
1-2-4-8-16.... is far better than the structure that we are now playing.... It's my idea

I agree with this suggestion. Make one pyramid-like system and there will be a lot more interesting and competitive games overall. And every manager should be able to represent any nation, not just the eight available now.
元気
2021-11-27 20:00 Edited by 元気 at 2021-11-27 20:09
Alex Shapov wrote :
I agree with this suggestion. Make one pyramid-like system and there will be a lot more interesting and competitive games overall. And every manager should be able to represent any nation, not just the eight available now.

We have enough good teams across each of the countries in the game world. I argue it's fine just as it is.

Edit: I reexamined this idea in the "Is XP overvalued in ME?" thread, and I changed my mind slightly. The league system could use some revamping, but not to such an extreme that there is only one top division in the entire game world.
Zapper
2021-11-28 15:59
元気 wrote :
Alex Shapov wrote :

We have enough good teams across each of the countries in the game world. I argue it's fine just as it is.

Edit: I reexamined this idea in the "Is XP overvalued in ME?" thread, and I changed my mind slightly. The league system could use some revamping, but not to such an extreme that there is only one top division in the entire game world.

Only in England are there 100 active treams. In all the other country 30! In my league are .... 2 actieve teams.
rarotto
2021-12-02 20:29
I have a very little suggestion

I would not like to know the results of the matches before reading the full report. I wouldn't want it to appear on the dashboard right away like it does now. It make'd more suspence.

Thanks
Yvon
2021-12-03 09:16
i'd like a "confirm" button in facilities, i think it's the third time i clic on just to have info, and oh, it's gone :-)
Tegimus
2021-12-03 10:51
rarotto wrote :
I have a very little suggestion

I would not like to know the results of the matches before reading the full report. I wouldn't want it to appear on the dashboard right away like it does now. It make'd more suspence.

Thanks

This is already under development. Can expect it soon
Tegimus
2021-12-03 10:52
Yvon wrote :
i'd like a "confirm" button in facilities, i think it's the third time i clic on just to have info, and oh, it's gone :-)

All info is already available on the same page where you upgrade the facility. You can also cancel an upgrade immediately without losing any money or time in case you accidentally click on it.
Leon
2021-12-04 09:28 Edited by Leon at 2021-12-04 09:31
Your staff

Does the decrease in skills only during season change?
Or is that possible every round?

Does the decrease one point maximum?
Possible every attribute or just one specific per round?

Could you add notifications when a skill changed?
Ghislain
2021-12-04 11:05
When you not train a player he will going down slowly
Fathima
2021-12-04 11:41
Leon wrote :
Your staff

From what tegimus had said before:
Staff attributes can increase or decrease at SEASON CHANGE.
The increase/decrease can be upto a maximum 3 points for each attribute.

I too think notification is good, may be one single message with the changes of all staff in your team.
rarotto
2021-12-04 13:44
Another small tip: be able to put players in order by age, shot, passing ability, stamina etc. simply by clicking on the top of the column. Nice would also be a filtering ability for your team too.
Mr. Ske ⭐
2021-12-04 13:51
Rarotto good suggestion!
Leon
2021-12-04 19:16
Fathima wrote :
Leon wrote :
Your staff

From what tegimus had said before:
Staff attributes can increase or decrease at SEASON CHANGE.
The increase/decrease can be upto a maximum 3 points for each attribute.

I too think notification is good, may be one single message with the changes of all staff in your team.

Thanks! Then i'm just blind and spend 12.7 million on scouting with a 96 scout.........

A notification would be helpfull yes.
Don-x
2021-12-05 08:30 Edited by Don-x at 2021-12-05 08:39
A youth center revamp is also necessary, the current method of 1 pull free, 2nd pull for 50% value is utter nonsense, to me though.
Got this 2nd youth of the season, was asked to pay 22.5m to promote him, 3.5 learning anyway, 45m value, release after promotion is 14m. why should it be less than the promotion fee?
I spent days building and paying the maintenance of this facility, yet the rules of f4 won't allow a total control of my youth center and who i should pull.
There's already a waiting rounds in which youth players are generated, i will suggest remove the current promotion rules, and random position rule.
Fathima
2021-12-05 09:09
Don-x wrote :
A youth center revamp is also necessary, the current method of 1 pull free, 2nd pull for 50% value is utter nonsense, to me though.
Got this 2nd youth of the season, was asked to pay 22.5m to promote him, 3.5 learning anyway, 45m value, release after promotion is 14m. why should it be less than the promotion fee?
I spent days building and paying the maintenance of this facility, yet the rules of f4 won't allow a total control of my youth center and who i should pull.
There's already a waiting rounds in which youth players are generated, i will suggest remove the current promotion rules, and random position rule.

Why would you promote a player if you don't need him?
System is fine I say. Promote only those you need, and pay the 50% in extreme cases where you get two really good youth in a season. Else everybody will be promoting 4 youth per season blindly, you need to make the decision whether you need to promote him or not
Don-x
2021-12-05 12:00
The game looks dull in aspect of youth players development, the ealier is look into the better, and i think removing purchase of No team players and revamping the number of youth players generated by each yc level.