Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 00:26 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Michael
2024-04-26 06:53
Jamie Best wrote :
Couple of things from me…

1. Can we please review the tax banding and amounts? Players are being sold for ever increasing values and so it’s even more important to try and keep a higher bank balance. I paid over 100mil in taxes at the end of last season just because I had enough in the bank to buy probably two top youth players in today’s market @ 350m each. I think the current system was fair when people were restricted to 4 transfers per season but now the taxes appear outdated.

2. Could you please add a filter or column on the transfer list so that it displays when the player was added and you can sort by date/time order to find the most recently listed players?

While I suffer some seasons too I think as old-timers in the game its important that we get caned with taxes.

How good would a transfer listing date be - I'm right behind you with that one
Fathima
2024-04-26 18:31
Jamie Best wrote :
Couple of things from me…

1. Can we please review the tax banding and amounts? Players are being sold for ever increasing values and so it’s even more important to try and keep a higher bank balance. I paid over 100mil in taxes at the end of last season just because I had enough in the bank to buy probably two top youth players in today’s market @ 350m each. I think the current system was fair when people were restricted to 4 transfers per season but now the taxes appear outdated.

2. Could you please add a filter or column on the transfer list so that it displays when the player was added and you can sort by date/time order to find the most recently listed players?

1. As Michael said, taxes are important to make sure the gap doesnt get too far between newbies and veterans. If top youth players sell for 350m, not everybody should be able to build up 350m easily.
2. Always wanted this