Season 15 Round 8 / 60
Game Time 2022 May 28, 20:20 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Chika Fujiwara
2022-05-22 16:17 Edited by Chika Fujiwara at 2022-05-22 16:18
Maybe a Match Betweeen Champions Cup Winner and Super cup winner on Round 1?

I would Like to see one.

It Would be interesting Since Super cup Champions Are Not Too Far from Champions Cup Winners Level.
Justin Holden
2022-05-22 20:27
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Maybe a Match Betweeen Champions Cup Winner and Super cup winner on Round 1?

I would Like to see one.

It Would be interesting Since Super cup Champions Are Not Too Far from Champions Cup Winners Level.

Indeed, it would be interesting to have these matches. Perhaps in the future, after the issue with player nationalities has been fixed, we could have World Cup matches as well!
Don-x
2022-05-22 21:02
Club museum to showcase the pictures of trophies we have previously won, and probably when a manager click our club name, he should see by picture, some of the medals/trophies beside the club detail
GrafBelisarius
2022-05-25 06:29
On player lists for transfers, coaches for hire, etc., there should be a page navigation button or two, so that we can see the full list beyond the first 50.
Don-x
2022-05-25 08:24
I would like yearly wage to be added under player profile, maybe in bracket in front of the player weekly wage.
Then add same thing on our squad page, underneth the total player's weekly/yearly wage.
Currently we can manually check all this. But sugar is sweet ;)
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-05-26 09:17
I suggest that we should have fixed forum threads that cannot be changed and the questions are asked/added under the appropriate thread.

What i am trying to say that we got too many threads open that are confusing for all...for instance...questions to Tegimus and small suggestion @tegimus...we got 2 threads for youth academy.

Another suggestion could be FAQ or to change the names of threads or make new ones with better and more understandable name...i think this has to be solved