Season 35 Round 8 / 60
Game Time 2024 Feb 27, 14:15 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
karlacci
2024-02-08 19:43
Fathima wrote :
You have a point. But i think the away goal rule is still there in many competitions (not cent percent sure). Not a big deal for me but i agree the game should be as close to real football rules as possible.

No, this rule has been eliminated from all competitions. Because it's unfair
Azrael2024
2024-02-14 05:32
I suggest that there be a button (its name could be "Auto") whose function is to automatically generate a tactic and its best formation according to the players on the squad.
Fathima
2024-02-14 07:19
Azrael2024 wrote :
I suggest that there be a button (its name could be "Auto") whose function is to automatically generate a tactic and its best formation according to the players on the squad.

There is a randomize tactics button. But if you want the best formation, then what is your job as a manager?
Azrael2024
2024-02-14 07:46
Fathima wrote :
Azrael2024 wrote :

There is a randomize tactics button. But if you want the best formation, then what is your job as a manager?

I'm aware of that button, but the option of automating the choice of tactics and team formation doesn't seem crazy nor degrading to me. The work of what is considered a manager today is not only tactics and formation, but something much more comprehensive, to the point that the functions of a manager may also include hiring a coach specialized in these issues (managers like Mourinho, Bilardo, Menotti, Xavi, Guardiola, etc.). I know that the game does not have that option (the game coaches are a different type of coach), but it would be interesting to have it too if you wanted to have complete control of the club.