Season 39 Round 53 / 60
Game Time 2024 Jul 27, 10:07 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
DarthCloud
2024-06-28 16:43 Edited by DarthCloud at 2024-06-28 16:46
Suggestion n°1:
Give managers the possibility to add a player in the hall of fame EVEN if he is already retired.
Like this one, he still exists in the game and he have all his stats available so I think could be possibile to add him https://www.f4football.com/players/show/215594

Suggestion n°2
Please insert some "historical" data of previous season. I'm trying to remember a DM from my academy till retirement but I don't remember his name :(
I want him in my HoF :(

Edit:
found it!
https://www.f4football.com/players/show/208612
i 'll luckily remembered that I posted him in a thread discussing youth pull from the academy!
HoudeRat
2024-06-28 18:48
Another new French team headed to Division 3 after joining in round 60.
karlacci
2024-06-30 10:48 Edited by karlacci at 2024-06-30 21:20
In recent seasons we have witnessed a clear and monstrous reduction in truly talented young people coming out of youth schools. For example, there is no 16-17y WB with at least 5/4 on the market right now.
I wonder why this thing. Then those few really strong ones are sold at impossible prices and always to the same strong teams. This increases the difference between the teams and makes it even more impossible to close the gap

Now the usual old people who want to maintain the "status quo" will come and say that these are useless complaints
Funkhead
2024-07-01 10:26
You started in season 12, more than 2 years ago. Aren't you an "usual old person" by now 🤔
Jamie Best
2024-07-01 11:03
karlacci wrote :
In recent seasons we have witnessed a clear and monstrous reduction in truly talented young people coming out of youth schools. For example, there is no 16-17y WB with at least 5/4 on the market right now.
I wonder why this thing. Then those few really strong ones are sold at impossible prices and always to the same strong teams. This increases the difference between the teams and makes it even more impossible to close the gap

Now the usual old people who want to maintain the "status quo" will come and say that these are useless complaints

Whilst I would agree that this season has seen a lower number of talented youngsters on the market, this does not mean that they aren't being promoted and kept by the teams fortunate enough to have them. Also, last season there were a lot of talented players that came to the market so it has to even out somehow.

I also think that there are a decent number of 5* potential players available, they can't all have 4 or 5 learning though as this means the game would be flooded with top talents and it'd be easy for everyone to build a top team. I've promoted or purchased a number of 5* potential players with 'low' learning who have turned out to be very decent players, my WF Syed Rahim is a prime example of this as he has only 2.5 learning but is one of my best players.

I assume you have maxed your training centre?
Uchiha
2024-07-12 08:02
Just a suggestion. I know It will be difficult to prevent what managers post on chat,but Chat now is turning into transfer thread the 2nd.

-Easy way is to just delete any transfer thread posted on chat.
Fathima
2024-07-12 13:49
Uchiha wrote :
Just a suggestion. I know It will be difficult to prevent what managers post on chat,but Chat now is turning into transfer thread the 2nd.

This.
Or may be create a chat channel just for transfers.
Porky
2024-07-12 18:50
Fathima wrote :
Uchiha wrote :

This.
Or may be create a chat channel just for transfers.

I'm still awaiting an answer from admin

Porky wrote : 2024-04-04 06:33 Edited by Porky at 2024-04-06 06:16
~live chat~

Can something be done "The transfers " seem to be over taking general chat

@tegimus
Some managers are using the live chat to sell players
It started off , every so often, now its almost over taking the live chat

But yes agreed:
On deleting chat or a chat ban or a t/fer chat thread
Funkhead
2024-07-12 22:27
I vote Porky for chat moderator
izzy
2024-07-13 12:38
A chat channel for transfers is the easy go imo.
Porky
2024-07-14 00:38
Funkhead wrote :
I vote Porky for chat moderator

Excellent choice :)

now everyone hand over one high quality player for free
+80 stats
+70 Ex

:P Joking ^^
Yvon
2024-07-16 06:33
I guess it has already been discused, but emergency for me is new tactical options, at least Wich side you attack. Maybe Make a lot of crosses or play deep in spaces… now really not enough impact on the match.
Paul Doe
2024-07-24 08:58
It seems to me that it is worth paying attention to maintaining activity on the forum. Sometimes users come up with interesting ideas, but without attention their activity stops. I suggest introducing likes or something similar so that people can vote to support the posts. Well, the authors of posts that have collected the most likes or a certain number of them per season receive one coin.