Season 37 Round 9 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 02, 02:02 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Loko Rodrigues
2024-01-10 13:47 Edited by Loko Rodrigues at 2024-01-10 13:49
It's always tricky when you can't see what your players are doing. Trying to focus on the summary or report is useless, in my opinion. Most of the time the defense rolls the ball from left to right and vice versa, and out of nowhere someone puts a ball in the middle of the opposing defense, if it works, it works. And a defender (a good defender) alone in the box can tell his fellow goalkeeper. Sit there and watch, let me hold them myself.
uLtRaSpYnAlL
2024-01-11 13:17
This game is made more like the tactics doesn't help so much, you can't beat a team because you played tactical great, you beat a team because of your players you have,not because your tactic.
This is my opinion, after some seasons,if you have great players you win everything and it's starting to be boring,for me it is and I don't have a great team yet. Who have great players is unstoppable here, tactical you can't win
Fathima
2024-01-12 14:11 Edited by Fathima at 2024-01-12 14:12
uLtRaSpYnAlL wrote :
This game is made more like the tactics doesn't help so much, you can't beat a team because you played tactical great, you beat a team because of your players you have,not because your tactic.
This is my opinion, after some seasons,if you have great players you win everything and it's starting to be boring,for me it is and I don't have a great team yet. Who have great players is unstoppable here, tactical you can't win

I agree with you but at the same time a bit exaggerated. I have seen weaker teams beat stronger teams and have done it myself. But if you expect a 50 rated team to beat an 80 rated team with tactics only it wont work, but a 70 rated team has a better chance of doing it. And I remember tegimus mention before that he will make tactics a bit more important in the next sim update. So let's wait for it but at the same time work on getting our teams get better ;)
Shaun Stephens
2024-01-15 15:32
Fathima wrote :
uLtRaSpYnAlL wrote :

I agree with you but at the same time a bit exaggerated. I have seen weaker teams beat stronger teams and have done it myself. But if you expect a 50 rated team to beat an 80 rated team with tactics only it wont work, but a 70 rated team has a better chance of doing it. And I remember tegimus mention before that he will make tactics a bit more important in the next sim update. So let's wait for it but at the same time work on getting our teams get better ;)

Teg has said this about alot of things yet we are still waiting for a bunch of that to come to fruition haha, I would not hold your breath.
Marius
2024-01-15 16:47
For now we have a match engine where, among other anomalies, DMCs never tackle but dribble quite often and AMCs that do the exact opposite. I would not get my hopes up too high about improvements, it feels that the match engine needs a complete overhaul.
HoudeRat
2024-01-16 15:09
Is there something that can be done about new players being assigned to D2 teams that are already on their way down to D3? There are new French teams like this right now, and someone from another country in the Live Chat was also given a team that is already on the way down. I doubt any of these guys are going to stick around when they are immediately relegated through no fault of their own. I'm wondering how many new players are lost this way. There are so many bot teams in D2. Why give them the ones with the worst record?
Engin Demir
2024-01-16 17:50
SUGGESTION: Custom Tournaments that are completely separate from the game.

- They won't affect xp
- They won't affect Fitness
- No permanent injuries. Injuries may happen during the matches but those players won't really be injured after the match.

People can create those Tournaments with COINS, to compete against each other and test their teams against teams all around the world.

Currently, the tournaments are held just as a replacement for friendly matches, to gain experience for the youngsters. As a result, teams do not compete with their main players.

With my suggestion, teams can compete with their main teams without worrying about such things.

Also, this will be an incentive to buy coins.
Michael
2024-01-19 00:25
Meaning to make this suggestion (moan) for a few seasons, but would it be possible to make the membership periods you use coins for relate to in-game seasons rather than just a number of days - it's annoying that the purchases don't cover a full season.
HoudeRat
2024-01-19 15:05
Michael wrote :
Meaning to make this suggestion (moan) for a few seasons, but would it be possible to make the membership periods you use coins for relate to in-game seasons rather than just a number of days - it's annoying that the purchases don't cover a full season.

I second this.
uLtRaSpYnAlL
2024-01-21 12:55 Edited by uLtRaSpYnAlL at 2024-01-21 13:21
What i don't understand here is that a lot off small teams that release great players like 5 potential and 3+ learning for a small amount realease like from 18 to 28 mln and as i said before these is a little bit of cheating for me. If they where a true manager and not a second or third team by other manager or how many multiaccounts they have, you can't do this if you are a true manager,you can't just realease a great player, 'you put him on transfer to get some more money or you keep them and train them for more money.

I saw a lot of teams doing this and other big ones really quick buy this players. for me is a BIG CHEATING.

I would like that the players realeased to be DELETED and NOT LISTED for cheating :(
HoudeRat
2024-01-21 15:26
uLtRaSpYnAlL wrote :
What i don't understand here is that a lot off small teams that release great players like 5 potential and 3+ learning for a small amount realease like from 18 to 28 mln and as i said before these is a little bit of cheating for me. If they where a true manager and not a second or third team by other manager or how many multiaccounts they have, you can't do this if you are a true manager,you can't just realease a great player, 'you put him on transfer to get some more money or you keep them and train them for more money.

I saw a lot of teams doing this and other big ones really quick buy this players. for me is a BIG CHEATING.

I would like that the players realeased to be DELETED and NOT LISTED for cheating :(

They do get money for releasing players, and potential and learning change, along with their name and probably everything else, after they are released. I released a garbage GK because I didn't need him and didn't think anyone else would either, then he got picked up and I saw that he was a 5/5 for another team.
Nick Romero
2024-01-22 00:22
Personally, and people might not agree with me for money's sake, but I think that once you've scouted one of your own players, if they happen to depart your club and get sold (not released) their scouting report should stay in the your players tab, not go to the other players tab.
Fathima
2024-01-22 02:28
Nick Romero wrote :
Personally, and people might not agree with me for money's sake, but I think that once you've scouted one of your own players, if they happen to depart your club and get sold (not released) their scouting report should stay in the your players tab, not go to the other players tab.

But they are not "your player" anymore!
Michael
2024-01-22 08:00
Fathima wrote :
Nick Romero wrote :

But they are not "your player" anymore!

I got to admit that as we're paying money for the scout reports so I don't really see why we should be limited at the number we scout - or if it takes up too much space to store them all why we should have to pay twice.

My seasonal search for players tends to last until my scouting space runs out. I am very lazy with this game these days though.
Loko Rodrigues
2024-02-01 03:01
It would be very useful if each player had his injury history in his statistics. It could be private or public, it doesn't matter.
Fathima
2024-02-01 04:59
Loko Rodrigues wrote :
It would be very useful if each player had his injury history in his statistics. It could be private or public, it doesn't matter.

I agree with this. Especially if there is a hidden skill related to injuries, we need to check previous injury history
karlacci
2024-02-08 08:06
@tegimus

Thorn Shield - 5 PIOTTE FC 0 - 0
5 PIOTTE FC - Thorn Shield 2 - 2

Why i'm out without penalties??????????
This rule no longer exists in football for a long time!
Fathima
2024-02-08 08:12
karlacci wrote :
@tegimus

Thorn Shield - 5 PIOTTE FC 0 - 0
5 PIOTTE FC - Thorn Shield 2 - 2

Why i'm out without penalties??????????
This rule no longer exists in football for a long time!

because fifa/uefa thought the home advantage is negligible in football nowadays. but in this game, there is a clear home advantage so it is not unfair to have a bigger weightage for away goals
karlacci
2024-02-08 12:24
A game that wants to simulate real football MUST respect the rules of real football.

But maybe I'm the stupid one who thinks something so smart.
Fathima
2024-02-08 18:53
You have a point. But i think the away goal rule is still there in many competitions (not cent percent sure). Not a big deal for me but i agree the game should be as close to real football rules as possible.