Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 10:55 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
karlacci
2024-02-08 19:43
Fathima wrote :
You have a point. But i think the away goal rule is still there in many competitions (not cent percent sure). Not a big deal for me but i agree the game should be as close to real football rules as possible.

No, this rule has been eliminated from all competitions. Because it's unfair
Azrael2024
2024-02-14 05:32
I suggest that there be a button (its name could be "Auto") whose function is to automatically generate a tactic and its best formation according to the players on the squad.
Fathima
2024-02-14 07:19
Azrael2024 wrote :
I suggest that there be a button (its name could be "Auto") whose function is to automatically generate a tactic and its best formation according to the players on the squad.

There is a randomize tactics button. But if you want the best formation, then what is your job as a manager?
Azrael2024
2024-02-14 07:46
Fathima wrote :
Azrael2024 wrote :

There is a randomize tactics button. But if you want the best formation, then what is your job as a manager?

I'm aware of that button, but the option of automating the choice of tactics and team formation doesn't seem crazy nor degrading to me. The work of what is considered a manager today is not only tactics and formation, but something much more comprehensive, to the point that the functions of a manager may also include hiring a coach specialized in these issues (managers like Mourinho, Bilardo, Menotti, Xavi, Guardiola, etc.). I know that the game does not have that option (the game coaches are a different type of coach), but it would be interesting to have it too if you wanted to have complete control of the club.
Raicu Alin Daniel
2024-03-04 07:10
Do I really need to be logging in every day in order for the game to not screw my formation up? Not logged in since Thursday, wich means 3 days of inactivity, and the game messed up my formation and all my games because I dared to have personal issues in real life. Think this a poor rule if I am honest, and it can mess up all your strategy for the season, just because you are missing a few days. Probably this won't change anything, but maybe this part could be reworked in something fairer for all of us, not working hard for our teams only to get screwed because we are missing some days.
howie1234
2024-03-04 09:15
Hi Raicu, I'm not sure why you're having that problem, it seems to be working ok for me. I have set up 2 formations in Tactics, one I use for First Team matches and one for friendlies. On the 'Tactics' tab make sure you click on the 'SAVE' button which will cause that tactic to be used for all matches. Then in in the 'Custom Matches' tab you can set which tactic you want to use for all your custom matches, in my case the tactic I have set up called 'Friendlies'. Apart from the odd change (for injuries, tactical etc) I rarely change the formations throughout the season.
DarthCloud
2024-03-04 09:22
Raicu Alin Daniel wrote :
Do I really need to be logging in every day in order for the game to not screw my formation up? Not logged in since Thursday, wich means 3 days of inactivity, and the game messed up my formation and all my games because I dared to have personal issues in real life. Think this a poor rule if I am honest, and it can mess up all your strategy for the season, just because you are missing a few days. Probably this won't change anything, but maybe this part could be reworked in something fairer for all of us, not working hard for our teams only to get screwed because we are missing some days.

Personally i don't like this thing too as for personal issues in RL i messed up too a few seasons.
Anyway what you request is a feature for F4F plus as explained here
Team will not be taken over by assistant manager during matches (when you are absent for more than 3 days) while you are an F4Football Plus member, your team will continue to use the tactics set by you, and the assistant manager will kick in only if you are absent for 3 days after expiry of your F4Football Plus membership
Raicu Alin Daniel
2024-03-04 13:41
I do have set up 2 teams aswell for both league games and custom matches, but this so called "inactivity" seems out of depth. Should be at least 7 days, since RL problems can happen, i don't see why you have to be punished for that
Yvon
2024-03-08 14:56
Since, in my opinion, experience is always far too important, it's painful to see top players perform like shit, and as it's difficult to improve it without giving up one or more seasons, couldn't we just have the possibility of training it, like the other skills ( yes, a little slower though )?
Fathima
2024-03-08 17:42
Yvon wrote :
Since, in my opinion, experience is always far too important, it's painful to see top players perform like shit, and as it's difficult to improve it without giving up one or more seasons, couldn't we just have the possibility of training it, like the other skills ( yes, a little slower though )?

Isn't that what friendlies are for? You play your youth only in friendlies if you are ok with gaining xp a bit slow
Andre1973
2024-03-08 18:59
I play youths in competition games
Against topteams cause with best team om.also willl lose
My youth player.this season almost gained 7 xp
Rhino909
2024-03-30 06:51
Might be difficult, but for the continental competitions making sure no teams from the same country end up in the same group for the first stage of the tournaments.
Adam
2024-03-30 18:19
Rhino909 wrote :
Might be difficult, but for the continental competitions making sure no teams from the same country end up in the same group for the first stage of the tournaments.

+1000
HoudeRat
2024-03-31 04:32
Adam wrote :
Rhino909 wrote :

+1000

Yeah, now I gotta' play Rhino 5 or 6 times this season instead of the usual 3 or 4! Have mercy.
الهيثم
2024-03-31 14:09
Why is there no World Cup? Or championships for national teams?
Porky
2024-04-03 17:33 Edited by Porky at 2024-04-05 17:16
~live chat~

Can something be done "The transfers " seem to be over taking general chat

@tegimus
Some managers are using the live chat to sell players
It started off , every so often, now its almost over taking the live chat
Nick Romero
2024-04-13 02:35
There should definitely be a place where you can view all the players that retired at your club. It doesn't need to be a hall of fame, sometimes I just want to see them and their pages for stats purposes, or to feel nostalgia about previous seasons.
izzy
2024-04-17 17:01
Some suggestions for adding more identity to each club.
- Add a option either to upload your kit, or to personalize and show it in the club page (2d).
- Same for player, option to personalize the player hair, beard, skin colour (2d)
Nick Romero
2024-04-26 03:06
FIX THE CONTINENTAL COMPETITION GROUPS. PLEASE. I LOVE FRIGATEBIRDS BUT DON'T WANT TO PLAY THEM UPWARDS OF FIVE TIMES IN A SEASON IF I CAN HELP IT
Jamie Best
2024-04-26 05:04 Edited by Jamie Best at 2024-04-26 05:05
Couple of things from me…

1. Can we please review the tax banding and amounts? Players are being sold for ever increasing values and so it’s even more important to try and keep a higher bank balance. I paid over 100mil in taxes at the end of last season just because I had enough in the bank to buy probably two top youth players in today’s market @ 350m each. I think the current system was fair when people were restricted to 4 transfers per season but now the taxes appear outdated.

2. Could you please add a filter or column on the transfer list so that it displays when the player was added and you can sort by date/time order to find the most recently listed players?