F4Football is a free to play game, meaning you can play the game without spending any real money and still have really good success.
However there are costs that we need to meet in order to pay for our servers and fund the development and marketing of the game.
So we have a few features that you can avail by paying a small amount of money.
These features are either cosmetic or improves your usability and convenience to play the game,
they do not provide any gameplay advantage over non-paying users that will make the playing field imbalanced.
You can buy Coins to use in the game from the Manager >> Subscriptions menu.
Some features in the game requires the use of a certain number of Coins to avail them, and some features require an F4Football Plus membership.
You can become an F4Football Plus member using the Coins that you buy.
Below are the full list of these additional features that are available for paid users.
Features Requiring Use of Coins
- Change Player Name - this will continue to be free until we fix the names database for players to generate country specific names based on nationality
- Change Player Nationality (2 coins)
- Upload Player Picture (3 coins)
- Change Team Name (3 coins)
- Upload Team Badge (3 coins)
- Change Stadium Name (2 coins)
- Upload Stadium Picture (3 coins)
- Pay entry fee for special custom tournaments which gives a prize (in Coins) upon winning. This feature is not implemented yet and will be available at a later time.
Additional Features For F4Football Plus members
- Training Reports - a report with gains/losses in each attribute will be generated for your players. The report will continue to be available for atleast one full season even if your membership expires.
- Experience gain reports - you will be able to see all experience gained by the players of both teams participating in a match. This will be available for all matches regardless of whether it is your own match or not, and you can access this report while you are an F4Football Plus member.
- Increased Limits for saved tactics - you can have upto 5 lineup and tatcis saved for your team for free, this limit will be increased to 20 for F4Football Plus members
- Increased Limits for in-game changes - you can have upto 20 in-game changes saved for your team for free, this limit will be increased to 50 for F4Football Plus members
- Grouping of in-game changes - F4Football Plus members can group some of their in-game changes together to help them enable/disable them in one-click instead of clicking on each in-game change individually. This feature is not yet implemented and will be available later.
- Increased Limits for team notes - you can have upto 10 team notes for free, this limit will be increased to 50 for F4Football Plus members
- Increased Limits for player notes - you can have upto 20 player notes for free, this limit will be increased to 100 for F4Football Plus members
- Player shortlists - F4Football Plus members will be able to shortlist upto 25 players, and receive notifications when those players are transfer listed, loaned out, sold, or receive transfer bids. This feature is not yet implemented and will be available later.
- Increased Limits for scout reports - you can keep upto 20 scout reports for free, this limit will be increased to 100 for F4Football Plus members
- Team will not be taken over by assistant manager during matches (when you are absent for more than 3 days) while you are an F4Football Plus member, your team will continue to use the tactics set by you, and the assistant manager will kick in only if you are absent for 3 days after expiry of your F4Football Plus membership
- You will not lose your team due to inactivity (offline for 28 days) while your F4Football Plus membership is active. You will be sacked only after 28 days of inactivity after your membership has expired.
- Select Lineup/Tactics and In-game changes for matches in advance - this feature is not available yet. Once it is implemented, you will be able to select Lineup/Tactics and In-game changes for upto 7 days in advance. Currently, you can only have one tactics loaded for regular matches and one for friendly matches.
- Create private friendlies - custom friendly matches which require approval to join can be created only by F4Football Plus members from now on
- Create custom tournaments - custom tournaments (which requires or does not require an approval to join) can only be created only by F4Football Plus members from now on. Other teams can still join the tournament created by someone else even if they don't have a membership.
- Automatic filling of custom matches and custom tournaments. If the creator of a custom match is an F4Football Plus member at the start of a round where the match is scheduled, the match will not get cancelled and a random bot team will join the match. In case of tournaments, bot teams will join to fill the tournament to make the number of teams the nearest of 4, 8, 16 or 32 regardless of whether the creator of the tournament is a member or not at start of the round when the tournament is scheduled to begin.
- Scout all players of your own team in one click - you do not need to scout each player in your team individually and can do it in just one click if you are an F4football Plus member.
- Hall of Fame - not yet implemented and will be available later. Every team can have a Hall of Fame for their players where they can add their current players into the list to be visible for everyone. 3 players can be added for free, F4Football Plus members can have upto 25 players in their Hall of Fame.
- Player Comparisons - F4Football Plus members can select any two players to compare their attributes, to quickly analyze their strengths and weaknesses.