Season 36 Round 45 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 18, 03:51 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
Ello
2022-09-12 19:26
When a youth player is promoted, a record of his starting position should be written in his progress log.
This would show his starting position with subsequent updates then applied at the end of each season as at present.
Don-x
2022-09-12 19:49
I suggested far back that a player profile should have stat of club that promoted him, or rejected him and the yth academy level he was generated.
Kasper A.
2022-09-16 07:07
1. Improve efficiency for GKs with low exp. My young GK ,https://www.f4football.com/players/show/165211, is literally not saving any shots at all. E.g. this game: https://www.f4football.com/matches/report/43671 .7 shots on target --> 7 goals. Even players with 22 shooting scores on him. If it will be a problem with to many 0-0 matches then change ME so there will be more chances created in general.

2. Add average age to the starting line ups in match report. Makes it easier to measure strength between teams.
Ello
2022-09-24 07:31
If a player is taken on loan could the cancel loan option be restricted to a minimum of md50 ?
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-09-24 08:04
Why is that??
Don-x
2022-09-24 08:11
Yeah why?.....
Don-x
2022-09-24 08:17
@tegimus
When is the building time and upgrade money update reviewed.
Was expecting s18 now gone, s19 no way. S20??...
Ello
2022-09-24 09:09
Why ? Because loan club has rule if you loan you keep him until MD 50 it is an agreement as part of the loan but if a manager sends player back early you have to pay his wages and the wages of the player you took on loan.
This would give a even playing field, why should some managers get a financial advantage from not sticking to the rules.
Loan club should ban such managers but they seem unwilling to tackle the issue.
Alternatively change the rules so loans only develop based on the actual playing time they get, a playing not playing all season yet increasing exp is a crazy rule currently being exploited by many users.
Ello
2022-09-24 09:10
When putting a player available for loan you should have the option of setting minimum md that loan can be cancelled then the person bidding knows where they stand before they bid
Gazza Robo
2022-09-24 10:22
And play a minimum number of games
Don-x
2022-09-25 06:38
Ello wrote :
Why ? Because loan club has rule if you loan you keep him until MD 50 it is an agreement as part of the loan but if a manager sends player back early you have to pay his wages and the wages of the player you took on loan.
This would give a even playing field, why should some managers get a financial advantage from not sticking to the rules.
Loan club should ban such managers but they seem unwilling to tackle the issue.
Alternatively change the rules so loans only develop based on the actual playing time they get, a playing not playing all season yet increasing exp is a crazy rule currently being exploited by many users.

Whats your purpose of loaning out that player? Xp==>achieved.
If a player on loan must play to gain an xp, your players would zero xp because they wont play, and your reponse will be way worse.
You should be glad someone paid 2m to loan such player, since 200k wage on your own player offend you.
Ello
2022-09-25 07:16 Edited by Ello at 2022-09-25 07:20
Don - What player in professional football develops at such a rate offered by loan club when they do not play a single match for a full season ?
You also forget that I paid loan fees to take other managers players but the difference was that I also paid their wages for the agreed period.
Yourself and ske seem to want to brush it under the carpet that a manager is not following the rule that was set by both of you and saddle r has offered no reason for why he is so special that the rules don't apply to him.
Tegimus, in my opinion you should address this issue, why get managers to the game that you have built & developed only to risk losing them because certain managers either won't follow the rules or won't enforce them. I see people complaining about losing managers but then only contribute to a reason why someone may want to call it a day.
If loan club is based on trust, where do you go when you can't trust someone involved. Luckily most managers involved are good to their word but there is always one that spoils things. That one is not me for raising the issue, only one person did not follow the rules and actually suggests I should be banned for highlighting his lack of honour !
Don-x
2022-09-25 07:31
This is a game mate, not professional football.
And whatever loan club offers there's always a risk, we can create rule but we cant force anyone to obey it. That main rule is from the developer, can be found in under tutoral or game rules.
Good luck next season am done with this discussion.
Ello
2022-09-25 07:35
If you bother to read my post up above I have suggested how this can be controlled with a simple suggestion.
You can't force anyone to follow rules I get it, but you can exclude anyone that chooses not to, but again you fail to respond to that, why run the club if you won't deal with issues ?
Ello
2022-09-25 07:37
I like to close loop holes that people can exploit, I think it makes for a better game & less chance of someone not honouring an agreement.
Fathima
2022-09-25 08:13
While I think not following rules in a community-run loan club is not fair and should be dealt with, i dont think it is the developer's responsibility to deal with it. You take the risk, so you should be prepared to face it if someone doesn't respect the rules. Even worse things could happen, like someone not bidding for your player at all, so do such deals with managers you trust not with a general community.

Just my take on it. And the reason why I never got involved here
Don-x
2022-09-25 09:59
Thank you for that great insight @fathima.
Noted:
Have amended the loan club rules any punishment is mostly exclusion. The admin have no role to play in this case rather than keep their great works to make the game enjoyable to play.
TummyZ
2022-09-25 10:42
Make stamina important, there are some teams who have players with 20 stamina and those players somehow play all the matches without getting tired or injured which is ridicules
Don-x
2022-09-26 18:22
The market say its showing the top 50. That isnt top 50, its random 50.
Before i used to think its the best top 50 of Players/staffs are shown on first page
Guildmaster Chax
2022-09-26 23:20
this loan club thing is getting out of hand, lol.
i kinda felt bad i started the whole thing.