Season 36 Round 5 / 60
Game Time 2024 Mar 29, 05:28 UTC(+00:00)
Small suggestions @tegimus
momumom
2023-03-24 01:53
please make all team on division 3 available to pick
thanks
Zé Mourinho
2023-03-24 10:45
Stupid questio: how do I sort my players by age, value, wages, etc?
Fathima
2023-03-24 11:04
Zé Mourinho wrote :

You can't right now, but they are planning on a new user interface soon and will fix it then
Zé Mourinho
2023-03-24 12:04
Fathima wrote :
Zé Mourinho wrote :

You can't right now, but they are planning on a new user interface soon and will fix it then

Oh.. thanks Fathima. Excel it is then.
Adam R Powell
2023-03-26 13:34
For coaching hires "Board decisions" need to be based on overall value of the club (sum of player values + sum of facilities values + league value) rather than current free cash.

I'm never going to have significant quantities of excess cash because I am constantly re-investing in the team and myself and other managers that do the same shouldn't be penalized for it if a bidding war for a coach is initaited.
Fathima
2023-03-26 17:11
Won't that be always in favour of the bigger and already established teams? But I agree on the need to find a better alternative to cap the maximum staff wages that can be used by a team. Why not have a wage budget system based on starting finances every season, and remove the cap for number of staff too?
Adam R Powell
2023-03-26 18:16
Oh it would absolutely favor big established clubs. Similar to how most coaches in professional sports already favor big established clubs just using a different mechanism to achieve a similar outcome of coaches “valuing” prestige and the chance to coach at the highest levels.

To me there’s not much difference between starting finances and current ones. My general goal on finances is to avoid profit tax so I don’t have a great deal of fluctuation from one season to the next. Perhaps if starting finances incorporates initial bonus that would influence my sponsor decision which would be an interesting wrinkle. Also not sold that my suggestion is the best option but it seemed like a good jumping off point for the conversation.
karlacci
2023-03-26 21:02
@tegimus there is a big problem!!!!

the time of the official matches has been moved forward by one hour, while that of the friendlies has not!!!! Now the friendlies are before the official matches and it's a disaster!
Herr Ademir
2023-03-26 21:22
You can set up your friendlies time
Uchiha
2023-03-27 01:24
Herr Ademir wrote :

karlacci wrote :
@tegimus there is a big problem!!!!

the time of the official matches has been moved forward by one hour, while that of the friendlies has not!!!! Now the friendlies are before the official matches and it's a disaster!

No @Karlacci it's not a disaster friendly matches time zone depends on you, according to your official matches I would say the best time for you to join or create a friendly match would be 14:30/02:30 or 15:30/03:30
karlacci
2023-03-27 05:49
Herr Ademir wrote :

not the old matches already organized...
momumom
2023-04-03 06:31
please activate asia/indonesia league for season 25
thanks
Vasilis
2023-04-06 04:39
I think it would be more realistic if rating of attribute is biiger than xp then it could be 70% rating and 30% xp.
Michael
2023-04-06 05:12
Vasilis wrote :
I think it would be more realistic if rating of attribute is biiger than xp then it could be 70% rating and 30% xp.

I think if you cut it from the current ratio you'd get to the point where it isn't necessary to play trainees at all and I think the need to have to play trainees is part of the challenge of the game.
envican
2023-04-06 11:17
Michael wrote :
Vasilis wrote :

I think if you cut it from the current ratio you'd get to the point where it isn't necessary to play trainees at all and I think the need to have to play trainees is part of the challenge of the game.

Yeah I could see 60/40 instead of picking the lower of the two which is what happens now I think
Fathima
2023-04-06 12:33
envican wrote :
Yeah I could see 60/40 instead of picking the lower of the two which is what happens now I think

Now it is not lower of the two always - it is lower of the two if experience is higher than skill, and average of the two if skill is higher
envican
2023-04-07 11:23
Fathima wrote :
envican wrote :

Now it is not lower of the two always - it is lower of the two if experience is higher than skill, and average of the two if skill is higher

ah gotcha
Michael
2023-04-11 03:40
I think with the greater impact of stamina during a game we should have player ratings split by each half so you can see the drop-off in performance.

Because I'm lazy I'd have the team/match stats split by half as well but appreciate you can probably work some of those out in the full report.
Michael
2023-04-14 05:08
I was thinking on the quite sizeable gap that is opening between the levels in Div 1's and Div 2's - the increase in leagues has meant that outside of England, established teams are in Div 1's and new teams are in Div.2 .

There is a danger the new teams will become yo-yo teams with a season of easy wins in div 2 followed by a season with no chance of winning in Div.1. Neither season will be satisfying in those circumstances potentially and it may hurt retention of new managers.

I was wondering if the quality of players in Computer-managed Teams in Div 2 should be increased to make Bot leagues more of a challenge?

In theory I think it would increase satisfaction in div 2, they'll get better xp to improve quicker (assuming both sides of the ledger are increased) and it would ensure promoting teams are better prepared for Div 1 and stand a chance of competing when they get up there.
Alex Kalinin
2023-04-15 09:33
Michael wrote :
I was thinking on the quite sizeable gap that is opening between the levels in Div 1's and Div 2's - the increase in leagues has meant that outside of England, established teams are in Div 1's and new teams are in Div.2 .

There is a danger the new teams will become yo-yo teams with a season of easy wins in div 2 followed by a season with no chance of winning in Div.1. Neither season will be satisfying in those circumstances potentially and it may hurt retention of new managers.

I was wondering if the quality of players in Computer-managed Teams in Div 2 should be increased to make Bot leagues more of a challenge?

In theory I think it would increase satisfaction in div 2, they'll get better xp to improve quicker (assuming both sides of the ledger are increased) and it would ensure promoting teams are better prepared for Div 1 and stand a chance of competing when they get up there.

I completely agree. The gap between old teams and new teams is too big. I would also up the rating of newly generated human-controlled teams to 55-60 in Div2 and 50-55 in Div3. There also should be a significant one-time payment in case of promotion, so the teams czn buy a couple of decent players for the stronger division.