Season 17 Round 30 / 60
Game Time 2022 Aug 11, 23:20 UTC(+00:00)
Changes For Season 17
Tegimus
2022-07-21 04:42 Edited by Tegimus at 2022-07-21 04:44
There are no major updates for next season. There have been a few tunings and adjustments done, I am listing below two of those changes which will be noticeable easily to everyone anyways, but you might need to know before the new season starts.

1. TV revenue and Advertising revenue from home matches will be increased considerably, especially at higher levels of Media Office. Media Office will still continue to be the lowest efficiency building in terms of returns but teams will get much more revenue than what they used to get from it.

2. There is no more any morale penalty for not giving playing time to your players. It used to be that players drop in morale when they are not playing, but it won't be the case anymore. Morale increase/drop based on match results will still continue to be the same, so will be the morale boost from custom matches.
Don-x
2022-07-21 07:22 Edited by Don-x at 2022-07-21 07:32
Thought you would review the income of media and fanshop for each level.
Also check stadium returns, because seems the league tickets needs an increament or slight reduction in seat cost. It takes toomuch time to return the investment, considering the cost of building other facilities and the time.
Mr. Ske ⚽
2022-07-21 07:39
1. Don't know why was needed this update..but ok

2. Unrealistic change...players that do not play for the team allways lose the morale..immagine being on the bench for 3,4seasons 🤦
GrafBelisarius
2022-07-21 09:04
2 will slightly increase the advantage of D1 over D2 teams. They won't have as much to worry about.
Tegimus
2022-07-21 09:13
Don-x wrote :
Also check stadium returns, because seems the league tickets needs an increament or slight reduction in seat cost. It takes toomuch time to return the investment, considering the cost of building other facilities and the time.

Other facilities build/maintenance costs will also be optimized soon, the build times also need to be looked at. But the issue with tv and ad revenues were an obvious error and had to be fixed immediately.
Tegimus
2022-07-21 09:16 Edited by Tegimus at 2022-07-21 09:19
Mr. Ske ⚽ wrote :
2. Unrealistic change...players that do not play for the team allways lose the morale..immagine being on the bench for 3,4seasons 🤦

Yes but the morale is reset at the end of every season anyways so this change won't be anything drastic. Just makes it a bit easier for teams to cover for injuries/suspensions etc. Our data says that the average squad sizes of teams had been dropping over a few seasons, and this could be one of the reasons for that.
Floyd007
2022-07-21 09:31
Tegimus wrote :
Mr. Ske ⚽ wrote :

Yes but the morale is reset at the end of every season anyways so this change won't be anything drastic. Just makes it a bit easier for teams to cover for injuries/suspensions etc. Our data says that the average squad sizes of teams had been dropping over a few seasons, and this could be one of the reasons for that.

I would say squad size is dropping because it is more efficient to only have 11 first team players, 2 on loan, and 3 or 4 kids training up. Anything more and you spread out XP too much, not to mention the costs. I barely ever have an injury or suspension, so I don't really need any of my back ups sitting on the sub bench. And fitness is not enough of an issue to need rotation for that reason
Guildmaster Chax
2022-07-21 10:14
Tegimus wrote :

i survived top division cause some teams are just plain terrible at managing morale.
guess it's time to come down.
Justin Holden
2022-07-21 11:36
Between 11 first team starters and 11 custom match starters, I would think it is pretty easy to give all of your players their good playing time. I'm also baffled that morale would be in the game but the amount of minutes a player gets has no impact on it.
Alex Kalinin
2022-07-21 13:31
Floyd007 wrote :
Tegimus wrote :
Mr. Ske ⚽ wrote :

I would say squad size is dropping because it is more efficient to only have 11 first team players, 2 on loan, and 3 or 4 kids training up. Anything more and you spread out XP too much, not to mention the costs. I barely ever have an injury or suspension, so I don't really need any of my back ups sitting on the sub bench. And fitness is not enough of an issue to need rotation for that reason

Floyd is spot on, as usual. I have lvl 2 medical center, 1 physio and this ensures I can play all the official games with the same 11 players. I think better solution would be to decrease the effectiveness of physios to force managers to rest players from time to time (except maybe, if player has an exceptional stamina), hence keeping more medicore reserve players around.
The amount of suspensions and injuries could also be increased easily.
Chika Fujiwara
2022-07-21 14:59
Guildmaster Chax wrote :
Tegimus wrote :

i survived top division cause some teams are just plain terrible at managing morale.
guess it's time to come down.

Maybe you can Survive season 17.
元気
2022-07-21 15:16 Edited by 元気 at 2022-07-21 15:17
Alex Kalinin wrote :
Floyd007 wrote :
Tegimus wrote :
Mr. Ske ⚽ wrote :

Floyd is spot on, as usual. I have lvl 2 medical center, 1 physio and this ensures I can play all the official games with the same 11 players. I think better solution would be to decrease the effectiveness of physios to force managers to rest players from time to time (except maybe, if player has an exceptional stamina), hence keeping more medicore reserve players around.

This is what I think too. In addition, I think stamina needs to be far more punishing. I've seen a lot of teams with players who have very low stamina (20 - 30), and they seem to get by just fine. Stamina is just as, if not more, important than attributes purely due to the fact that players can keep their performance level high throughout the match. If they are exhausted, it should follow that their performance increasingly drops off.
Agrochão
2022-07-22 11:19
Floyd007 wrote :
Tegimus wrote :
Mr. Ske ⚽ wrote :

Yeap. I see people saying that they had 11/12 pops on XP. My max is 7 because I try to give XP to a lot of players, so I end up with having no players with a lot of XP... and I lose games.
Don-x
2022-07-22 11:35 Edited by Don-x at 2022-07-22 11:37
I got only 7 xp to my players also, i tried to give only 3 yth stars match time but some managers get 11/12 on custom match for players because the had higher average xp.
loan players only 7xp too.
Makmak
2022-07-22 15:19 Edited by Makmak at 2022-07-22 15:20
Makmak wrote :
Alex Kalinin wrote :
Floyd007 wrote :
Tegimus wrote :
Mr. Ske ⚽ wrote :

Maybe it would be a good idea to make medical/physio work similarly to training center/coaches
Recovery base value would need to adjust a bit to allow recovery on lower levels
It would be a nice amendment IMHO
Don-x
2022-07-26 05:34
Tegimus wrote :
Don-x wrote :

Other facilities build/maintenance costs will also be optimized soon, the build times also need to be looked at. But the issue with tv and ad revenues were an obvious error and had to be fixed immediately.

I'm waiting for this. It need fix too, we are already paying the high cost to upgrade/maintenance
Alex Kalinin
2022-07-26 10:48
Teamless market has only 28 players. Is this a bug or it was wiped out deliberately?
Tegimus
2022-07-26 12:43
Alex Kalinin wrote :
Teamless market has only 28 players. Is this a bug or it was wiped out deliberately?

All players are taken out from the teamless market at the end of every season, and they are released back gradually over the season with refreshed attributes.
Alex Kalinin
2022-07-26 12:55
Tegimus wrote :
Alex Kalinin wrote :

All players are taken out from the teamless market at the end of every season, and they are released back gradually over the season with refreshed attributes.

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks