Season 17 Round 31 / 60
Game Time 2022 Aug 12, 00:28 UTC(+00:00)
Option to Move Teams to New Country
Rhino909
2022-07-27 08:29
Only question is if there will be a cap on number of transfers allowed per season? For example what if 50 players want to move to Russia? Will all be allowed or will there be a cap in place...like 10 per season?

Otherwise I think its a good idea to equalize the countries with England clearly having too many players at this point.
Alex Kalinin
2022-07-27 08:34
That would be great. But I doubt many players will want to move from country filled with humans to bot leagues
Rhino909
2022-07-27 08:38
Alex Kalinin wrote :
That would be great. But I doubt many players will want to move from country filled with humans to bot leagues

You would be surprised how many English League players I know that are tired of getting promoted and then relegated than promoted than relegated over and over as they try to build a strong enough team to get 11 or 12th and then survive a play-off fight.
GrafBelisarius
2022-07-27 08:50
This is a good move, Tegimus. I think there should be some long-term pressure to equalize players across countries in the game. A simple technique that would help would be to default a new user's country to that country that is currently least populated.

Also, while opening up new countries is also a good idea, I hope it will be done slowly, ordered by the actual popularity of professional football in those countries.
Alex Kalinin
2022-07-27 09:08
Rhino909 wrote :
Alex Kalinin wrote :

You would be surprised how many English League players I know that are tired of getting promoted and then relegated than promoted than relegated over and over as they try to build a strong enough team to get 11 or 12th and then survive a play-off fight.

Yeah, you're right. Hopefully players will spread more or less evenly
Mr. Ske ⚽
2022-07-27 09:11
Mehh 🤦 ...
Marius
2022-07-27 09:19
Is there any chance to open a new country if there are about 6 managers of that nationality already playing the game?
Hush
2022-07-27 09:36 Edited by Hush at 2022-07-27 09:37
Thank the lord, I was about to give up on this game. Feel bad for the people who left their old club to move tho.
Tegimus
2022-07-27 09:38
Rhino909 wrote :
Only question is if there will be a cap on number of transfers allowed per season? For example what if 50 players want to move to Russia? Will all be allowed or will there be a cap in place...like 10 per season?

Otherwise I think its a good idea to equalize the countries with England clearly having too many players at this point.

We will inform you the number of people who have requested to move to the same country before approving and confirming the request. Then based on that information you can decide whether to confirm that country or to opt for a different country to move to. There won't be any caps, but if there are not enough spaces at end of season then the requests that came last will get cancelled.
Tegimus
2022-07-27 09:40
Marius wrote :
Is there any chance to open a new country if there are about 6 managers of that nationality already playing the game?

It's not about how many people of a nationality that we have, we were reluctant to open new leagues only because we didn't want to have leagues filled with bots. We will surely open new leagues as the userbase increases.
Fathima
2022-07-27 10:16
Good change. This will balance out the leagues better and we will see more competition in the top divisions. Much better for the champions cup and super cup too, currently we even have bot teams playing in those ;)
Andre
2022-07-27 10:36
How you can go to other league ?
Rhino909
2022-07-27 10:45
Tegimus wrote :
Rhino909 wrote :

We will inform you the number of people who have requested to move to the same country before approving and confirming the request. Then based on that information you can decide whether to confirm that country or to opt for a different country to move to. There won't be any caps, but if there are not enough spaces at end of season then the requests that came last will get cancelled.

Perfect. Thanks for the clarification!
Phil Knight
2022-07-27 10:51
are they going to be other continental championship??
Tegimus
2022-07-27 10:56
Phil Knight wrote :

When we open more leagues, probably yes.
Don-x
2022-07-27 12:15
Whats the point of moving team again after 3 season, it should one off or start afresh.
Nigerian managers gather now. lets demand nigerian premier league we are the gaints of africa.
Don-x
2022-07-27 12:22
Tegimus wrote :
Phil Knight wrote :

When we open more leagues, probably yes.

This should be priority as it could increase new managers from that country.
Marius
2022-07-27 14:16
I believe that opening more leagues would result in a solid increase of the user base. Most of them would be casuals, but the game needs fresh blood.
I would go wild with it, 8 leagues for Americas, 8 for Africa and 8 for Asia.
Chika Fujiwara
2022-07-27 16:04 Edited by Chika Fujiwara at 2022-07-27 16:27
Tegimus, You will Inform What team Requested To Move? It would be Great to Know Our Opponents, If I have to deal with 5 65 or 70 rated english Teams I would Like to Know..., I'm tired to easily qualify To champions, then Got smashed, need more Competitive level To improve.
Don-x
2022-07-27 16:38
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Tegimus, You will Inform What team Requested To Move? It would be Great to Know Our Opponents, If I have to deal with 5 65 or 70 rated english Teams I would Like to Know..., I'm tired to easily qualify To champions, then Got smashed, need more Competitive level To improve.

Yes true.
I'm quitting if my chances of winning the league is futher destroyed by the moving managers whos started from season 1 with 70/80xp teams.
Better to put limit on rating/xp of teams that moves, or send all to newly opened country.