Season 36 Round 5 / 60
Game Time 2024 Mar 29, 10:32 UTC(+00:00)
How to lineup players
Siwakon
2022-09-25 18:24
Hello everyone playing this game Today I have doubts about the arrangement of players. I have already asked in the chat of this website. and i got the answer But I feel like I still don't understand enough. So I want to post another thread for better understanding (maybe).
I received a response from a friend in the chat saying Click on the location below the full list of players. Then click again on the top number of each player we want. (Not sure if I got it right? I've also tried to read the manual but still can't, so I'd like a step-by-step guide? I accidentally hit a random line and tactics. But I'm not satisfied with what I got. So I want to line up new players. Thanks in advance for the answer
Herr Ademir
2022-09-25 18:38
First thing is going to Squad -> Tactics.

Then you move the buttons clicking on them on the field to choose your formation>

If you want to select a player to a button you click in the button and then beside the name of the player (in his line but do not click in the name because you will open his page)

At end click in Save.
Don-x
2022-09-25 18:53
Once on tactic page.
1) Click beside/near a player, make sure it highlight yellow.
2) Then click on the position you wish to play him on the pitch.
3) Click save when you are done.
4) For subs, click in-game tactics.
Don-x
2022-09-25 18:59
A drag and drop option should've been a second option if you dont like click and paste.
But i prefer the click and paste but the former is nice..
Samoa Steve
2022-09-25 19:10
Where on the pitch do you place wing backs. I can place centre backs right back left back and defensive midfield left and right but cannot find where to place wing backs?
Ello
2022-09-25 19:58
Steve place them in the full back positions of the spot between full back and r/l midfield
Don-x
2022-09-25 21:05
What formation?
WB are basically full backs in this game.
RB/LB.
Siwakon
2022-09-25 22:31
Herr Ademir wrote :
First thing is going to Squad -> Tactics.

Then you move the buttons clicking on them on the field to choose your formation>

If you want to select a player to a button you click in the button and then beside the name of the player (in his line but do not click in the name because you will open his page)

At end click in Save.

thank you very much I understand some But there is one more thing: You mean that we click anywhere below. and click on the exact same location I'll try and see if I can, and I'll let you know later in this thread.
Siwakon
2022-09-25 22:36
Don-x wrote :
Once on tactic page.
1) Click beside/near a player, make sure it highlight yellow.
2) Then click on the position you wish to play him on the pitch.
3) Click save when you are done.
4) For subs, click in-game tactics.

oh! Thank you, quite detailed I'll give it a try. I'll let you know in this thread soon.
Siwakon
2022-09-25 23:02
Siwakon wrote :
Hello everyone playing this game Today I have doubts about the arrangement of players. I have already asked in the chat of this website. and i got the answer But I feel like I still don't understand enough. So I want to post another thread for better understanding (maybe).
I received a response from a friend in the chat saying Click on the location below the full list of players. Then click again on the top number of each player we want. (Not sure if I got it right? I've also tried to read the manual but still can't, so I'd like a step-by-step guide? I accidentally hit a random line and tactics. But I'm not satisfied with what I got. So I want to line up new players. Thanks in advance for the answer

Hey everyone! I want to tell you that I try to understand and gradually line up squrd each one then But what I'm wondering is Mine is still a random system. If I'm not mistaken, the page is 3-1-3-3 or something like that. If I want to change it to 4-4-2 / 4-3-3, where should I change it?
Fathima
2022-09-26 07:21
You can change your formation by just clicking on those pitch positions and then clicking somewhere else on the pitch where you want to move it to
howie1234
2022-09-26 07:24
Just move the players where you want them and that formation will be used. You don't set it to 442, 352 etc directly. Remember to save your changes. I have 2 set up, one that I use for 1st team matches and 1 just for friendlies. You can do that on the tactics page.
Don-x
2022-09-26 07:41
Yeah like those two manager's said:
The field is free to make any good formation, just play around with who knows what famous formation you'd come up with.
Siwakon
2022-09-27 11:11
Oh! thank you for every comment . Now I can set lineup and understand about formation.
Don-x
2022-09-27 11:20
Welcome to the game then.