Season 36 Round 48 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 19, 20:20 UTC(+00:00)
Late yth generation
Don-x
2022-09-27 10:09 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-27 10:36
I will suggest yth should arrive at maximum of last 14 rounds of a season, since it can arrive 14 round ealier maximum. And also leave at maximum of 14 round. Why not update.
Actually Its the same for everyone but its mostly, frequently/regularly happens to higher academy levels....
I got 2 players last season 2nd was very very late and bad learning no problem.
This season i got 5/5 very very late 58rnd, it must be frustrating yes!.
And to see different managers feel the same as me.
We ask for this update.
Mikkel Hansen
2022-09-27 10:30
I don't understand why this is that big of deal. As you mention, it is the same for every one. Yes of course it is a bit frustrating, but IMO this all adds to the overall amusement of the game. It would get boring if there weren't some minor challenges here and there.
Don-x
2022-09-27 10:31 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-27 10:48
Our hands are tire when it comes to the youth player position.
Our hands are tired when its comes late generation.
Our hands are tired in so many aspect of the yth academy.
We must pay 60rnd maintenance.
We must either pay or lose our 2nd/next players.
We lose player 14 rounds if not promoted, we cant do a shit about it.
Yth players Nationality joke.
We cant do anything about all this.
We asks for more settings in the academy.
Especially now there's an update about balance of youth generation.

Example:
If @ level 12 and all your previous 5 pulls are bad and 6th one happens to be 4.5/4.5 and arrive round 60.
So after waiting for 2 months, you got over age level 12 player. Whats the point.
Not the same for lower levels, not the same for everyone.
Fathima
2022-09-27 10:42
I would personally prefer all youths to come at start of season. For higher levels of youth academy, give us a choice of more youths to select from, and an option to promote more than one youth at 50%, 100% etc. same like now. I have suggested this before but there were many people who did not want this.
Dave
2022-09-27 10:52
Fathima wrote :
I would personally prefer all youths to come at start of season. For higher levels of youth academy, give us a choice of more youths to select from, and an option to promote more than one youth at 50%, 100% etc. same like now. I have suggested this before but there were many people who did not want this.

Personally I like this idea, my slight tweek would be round 50 (ish) so it gives options to strengthen, sell, buy and hopefully avoid tax :) in preparation for the new season.
Fathima
2022-09-27 13:28
The problem with late season is exactly why this thread was made for. Nobody likes it when your new youth player turns a year older in a week ;)
If you get it early, you can still train for a season and sell him during the end of the season
Don-x
2022-09-27 13:51 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-27 13:54
Exactly fathima.
My problem with your suggestion before was a manager getting 3x 5p/l5 since it was random generation back then.
Now that the randomness has/will been/be removed i don't mind getting them all at pre season.
Like football manager.
Fathima
2022-09-27 15:20
Even if it was random generation, it doesn't matter in my opinion. You cannot develop too many players together efficiently, so your only option is to sell. So you pay 50% to promote the second player and may be you can sell at 75-80% (or even 100% if you are lucky) but that you can do currently too.
Don-x
2022-09-27 15:45
Also why does a youth player who aged staying in the youth academy doesn't have a player progress that should read his previous age..
Because after you promote the progess is empty while the player has already aged in the academy.
Don-x
2022-09-27 15:54
Fathima wrote :
Even if it was random generation, it doesn't matter in my opinion. You cannot develop too many players together efficiently, so your only option is to sell. So you pay 50% to promote the second player and may be you can sell at 75-80% (or even 100% if you are lucky) but that you can do currently too.

It takes away some fun actually, like when a manager has $70m, and there's a transfer target for him to buy, then he knows there's yth kid around the corner @50%100% value. Its takes away the decision making. In that regards.
Dave
2022-09-27 16:00
Fathima wrote :
The problem with late season is exactly why this thread was made for. Nobody likes it when your new youth player turns a year older in a week ;)
If you get it early, you can still train for a season and sell him during the end of the season

Fair point, makes perfect sense.
Don-x
2022-09-27 16:15 Edited by Don-x at 2022-09-27 16:20
We are all in tegimus.
Any objection to fathima idea.
Its used in fm series