Season 36 Round 3 / 60
Game Time 2024 Mar 28, 11:37 UTC(+00:00)
Player nationality
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-09-29 14:27
I am begging to admins for this change...we should be able to choose player nationality...i know isnjust a cosmetic but give us this option. I know there is majority of manager who would really like that.

Ps: Guam is not a country but a teritory of USA. Plus many others i dont remember atm.
Monkey.D.Luffy
2022-09-29 14:31
I think with upcoming updates they can make it happen and include it in f4football plus membership
Michael
2022-09-29 14:43
Guam are 205th in the fifa world rankings - would be a lot higher in the f4f world rankings I am sure but they're a valid football country with a national team
Herr Ademir
2022-09-29 14:44 Edited by Herr Ademir at 2022-09-29 14:46
Guam is a country for FIFA world like another american's teorritories like US Virgins Islands, American Samoa and Puerto Rico...

There are another territories that Fifa gives "country status" like Gibraltar, UK virgin islands, French Guyana and Faroe islands.

But i agree with you that most of the players generated (about 80%) should be from the country of the league of the team, and about 20% of manager preferences.
Don-x
2022-09-29 15:07
In a game where national team is incoming theres no need for this.
But to tackle this i suggest having our youth playes come from the managable nations.
Mikkel Hansen
2022-09-29 15:14
I still agree to this even though nation teams are not around the corner. Would be nice to have more German players on my German team.
Could be done gradually through new academy players like Don-X mentions.
Don-x
2022-09-29 15:22
Agree with you..
My 5/5 dm is a brazilian its give me joy than my dont know how to mention 5/5 other yth.
Mr. Ske 🔥
2022-09-29 15:46
National teams would be waste of time and resorces...

As i said many many times...National teams yes, but no gain in EXP for players in games...!! i made a lot of arguments why in the past.
Great stars
2022-09-29 16:01
Don-x wrote :
Agree with you..
My 5/5 dm is a brazilian its give me joy than my dont know how to mention 5/5 other yth.

With The new update of Potential I will need to do My youth search from 0 focusing on 5*potential and 3.5+ learning players and it would be great to have nationality choice for them
Tegimus
2022-09-29 16:07
Mr. Ske 🔥 wrote :
I am begging to admins for this change...we should be able to choose player nationality...i know isnjust a cosmetic but give us this option. I know there is majority of manager who would really like that.

Ps: Guam is not a country but a teritory of USA. Plus many others i dont remember atm.

As somebody already mentioned, Guam is a valid FIFA football nation. Infact, all the countries in the game are taken from the FIFA list of countries.

We have plans to reduce the number of player nationalities, and this will be done before national teams and competitions will be introduced. As for benefits of playing in the national teams - we have not thought about anything in that regard yet, it is still a long way to go, we have plenty of things at the top of the priority list before that.

We are of course thinking about managers being able to choose player nationalities of youths coming from their academies. Probably this would be an option in the youth academy where you can change the nationality of players produced. And an option to update the nationality later by using coins. And of course if a player plays his first match for a country, then his nationality gets locked and cannot be changed anymore.