Season 37 Round 19 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 07, 07:49 UTC(+00:00)
Question and sugestion
Don-x
2022-10-01 04:41
Alright.
There are category of players you can buy base on your strategy.
Am sure you understand everything about a player and what you need to look at, good players tend to have high pot/high learning.
When i first started the game i've a lot of 3.0 learning players, i've since upgraded my preference to 4.5 or 5 learning. Wily young WF is from my yth academy lvl 2/3 92pot/3 learning his an important member of my team now. so as a new manager what should do?
Trainees: 16-20y at least when you invest here make sure is good learning player, important for the future.
First teamers: 21-28y a player that belong here needs a lot of match time, before you buy make sure he has a high xp compare to his age, i suggest you check top8 teams to compare, also check player page=>progress to check how xp increased per season for that player.
Old or retiring ones with high xp. 29-34 don't buy low xp players in this category, also is important to know a players can choose to retire from 35-40y, so be wise how you spend.
Don-x
2022-10-01 05:08 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-01 05:12
Teamless market:
You can scout young players there and sign the best ones, it cost 250,000 per scout report.
Every day a new player could pop up in teamless market with probability of 50/50 to be bad or good and every end of the season the remaining/left over teamless players are refreshed, so bad one last season could be a better one next.
Its a good place to use your 99 scout, but at 250k its a lot of money to waste on bad one but a good one make us forget what we had spent.
Once you begin to sign young players i suggest to improve training center and sign coaches for faster trainings.
If you check top teams they have a lot of top players bought from teamless market.
Loan:
Am sure you scout all your players yesterday before making a lineup.
Quick soluction to replace a very bad one who don't deserve your time in the team/lineup is to loan someone better than the options you have in the team, and also good enough to play against your rival in the league.
You can loan in 2 and loan out 2 players.
Siwakon
2022-10-01 05:29
I'm trying to understand your last message right now, I don't really understand much at the moment but I'm going to read it a few times as I have plans to try and buy some players as well.
Don-x
2022-10-01 05:50 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-01 05:54
If you have a scout.
You can scout 16-19y players from teamless market.
These kind of players appear at random time during a season, if you are lucky, you could find a gem.
So always try to find some good prospect there.
Note:
It cost 250,000 to scout a player.
Some of the top teams use this place to sign some superstars other than their youth academy.
Loans:
Hope you understand, its an easy and cheap place to improve your first team for a season long loan.
Siwakon
2022-10-01 06:29
A while ago when I went to test build a scout report, I found that during this time I shouldn't have bought any players at all because I would feel the players are too expensive for me right now, so I thought I should have. In a way to improve the club's finances, yesterday you suggested building a stadium first, right?
Don-x
2022-10-01 07:03
Yes first part is to upgrade your facilities, but if you start by yth level 1, its better. New free yth every season...
Ello
2022-10-01 12:58
Youth academy needs some further consideration.
My last promotion was a DM my next promotion is now another DM, it's not ideal that you can receive the same position again especially for newer teams who have low academy's and get 1 ya a season & might if lucky get a 2nd.
Would like to see an option for preferred positions even if you have to nominate 4 positions and it's put luck what you get. Alternatively, would like to see that you can't receive the same position player as your previous academy promotion.
Also an idea that;
Ya promotions should be capped at week 45, if a promotion become a available from week 46 - 60 you have to make th decision in the current timeframe allowed but the player promotes at start of new season and the clock for YA promotions continues to run from the time that the promotion decision is made.
Don-x
2022-10-01 13:22
I've got 3 gk in a row, a lot of us has gotten that too.
@tegimus was quick to stop the random that makes us to get 2x 5pot in row, but ignore the fact the same random make us to get 3x gk in a row.
I've suggested a look at late pull but it was ignored too.
Higher yth lvl gets a player very late, my promotion this season was a late last generation, it has counted as 1 yth promoted and my next one is 50% and theres a late one coming also.
I don't understand the lack of update in the yth academy.
Siwakon
2022-10-01 15:09
Now what I have created is as follows:
Training Center = Level 2
Youth academy = not created yet
Media office = building
Medical Center = Level 1
Fanshop Level 1
and stadium capacity = 1000 people
I'm presenting this information as a guide so that you can make more specific recommendations.
IceBox
2022-10-01 15:26
Siwakon wrote :
Now what I have created is as follows:
Training Center = Level 2
Youth academy = not created yet
Media office = building
Medical Center = Level 1
Fanshop Level 1
and stadium capacity = 1000 people
I'm presenting this information as a guide so that you can make more specific recommendations.

Keep investing in the stadium (as your main source of revenue) and training center. After youth. Medical and Fanshop were, at this stage a bit of a waste of funds and time, but ok.. do not invest more on those nor at media office.
I would go like this:
1) Stadium to 20.000
2) Training to 5
3) Youth to 2
4) Stadium to 30.000
5) Training to 10
6) Youth to 6
Vasilis
2022-10-01 15:40
I have these:
Stadium Capacity 38,814 seats
Fan Shop Level 2
Training Centre Level 17
Youth Academy Level 9
Medical Centre Not Built
Media Office Level 1
Don-x
2022-10-01 15:40
You should've upgrade stadium to 5k, why did you choose 1k.
Siwakon
2022-10-01 16:06
Well, I have to honestly admit that When I decided to build the stadium for the first time I don't dare to specify how many seats.
Also, at that time I still couldn't find the game manual. And I don't even know what the initial possible number is.
Don-x
2022-10-01 16:20
Ok!
Upgrade a yth academy to lvl 2 this season.
After the lvl 2 yth center go and upgrade stadium.
Upgrade by 5k seat to 15k.
Our target is to reach at least 30k seats. But before then we are going to rapidly upgrade our training center.
See you soon on this regard.
Siwakon
2022-10-01 16:32
Don-x wrote :
Ok!
Our target is to reach at least 30k seats. But before then we are going to rapidly upgrade our training center.

Thank you
Don-x wrote :
Ok!

Thank you
Fathima
2022-10-01 16:35
Medical center and media office are bad investments at the beginning until you have a decent rated squad. Those should be last buildings you upgrade
IceBox
2022-10-01 16:59
80 rounds for an upgrade... that is a lot!
Don-x
2022-10-01 17:21
IceBox wrote :

@icebox
What upgrade is that?
You mean tc lvl 20 and 100 rounds for level 12 youth academy.
IceBox
2022-10-01 17:56
Don-x wrote :
IceBox wrote :

@icebox
What upgrade is that?
You mean tc lvl 20 and 100 rounds for level 12 youth academy.

TC to level 20 yes. After Youth to 11 and then 12. I have upgrades for the next almost 4 seasons.
Don-x
2022-10-01 18:13 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-01 18:17
Wow thats wonderful setup.
I won't bother upgrading to level 20 tc until my board agree to move us from our mega 15k stadium.
I know some other managers that has been upgrading level 12 academy since early last season.
For me waiting for 100 rounds/ 50 days seems like tomorrow.
In my other online game there's a single upgrade that takes upto 175.7 days, not to talk about the rest of building time. F4 is very fast indeed.