Season 36 Round 4 / 60
Game Time 2024 Mar 28, 14:52 UTC(+00:00)
My proposal about the midfielder
Siwakon
2022-10-29 05:24
Hello, I have 1 thing I want to present. At present, in this game in midfield, there are only attacking midfielders and defensive midfielders. Is it possible if I want to offer to add more central midfielders or is it an objective? Of the developers of this game already not to have this position in the game, thank you.
Don-x
2022-10-29 05:44 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-29 05:48
Dm or AM can occupy the central midfield without a position penalty, but a DM specifically trained as a DM will be more defensive, while an AM will be more attacking as they play in CM.
My suggestion base on this topic is to add goals to midfielders, currently WM, CM cannot shoot on goal, while WF/FL/FR is easily marked out of games. a 4231 with only one striker is a cheat code to have your striker score loads of goals, 433, fl cf fr, the top striker cannot match the performance of a lone striker in this game.
Fathima
2022-10-29 07:09
Don-x wrote :currently WM, CM cannot shoot on goal

https://www.f4football.com/players/show/43031
25 goals playing as a CM lol
Don-x
2022-10-29 07:43
Fathima wrote :

Great! that means AM playing as WM will score?, but i doubt that.
Kasper A.
2022-10-29 07:50
Don-x wrote :
Dm or AM can occupy the central midfield without a position penalty, but a DM specifically trained as a DM will be more defensive, while an AM will be more attacking as they play in CM.

Dont think this is correct. The position doesn’t influence the performance other than the out of position penalty.
Don-x
2022-10-29 08:24 Edited by Don-x at 2022-10-29 08:28
Kasper A. wrote :
Don-x wrote :

Dont think this is correct. The position doesn’t influence the performance other than the out of position penalty.

It influence performance an AM playing as CM don't get a position penalty at all he plays more attacking because his skills is more attacking minded. while a dm will be defensive minded because his skills are trained to be more defensive. There's no position penalty at all.
If both players has same skills or trained the same way their performance will be similar.
Fathima
2022-10-29 11:19
Don-x wrote :
Fathima wrote :

Great! that means AM playing as WM will score?, but i doubt that.

He is an AM playing as CM. I was replying to your comment that CMs don't shoot.
WMs shoot too if they play at AML/AMR, but normally they don't convert much as they are not trained in shooting most of the time. To generalize, all midfielders tend to attack and shoot if you are playing with attacking mentality.
Don-x
2022-10-29 11:34
Ok thanks... AM is very important anyway.
Great stars
2022-10-29 12:30 Edited by Great stars at 2022-10-29 12:31
Don-x wrote :

My Best friend Here In game, and My Toughest Rival and the manager i have more respect, Did You noticed I won League cause of My AM's...?? I Think With a Top Am, Better than Luqman, You will Got a Power Up, and We will end Up Very paired, You winning some Tournaments and Me also... Which tournaments will be won for Each of us IDK really...
Great stars
2022-10-29 12:32
Don-x wrote :

I think one of the Most Important Positions are the Am's
Great stars
2022-10-29 12:32
You should train That Beast of 17 Y. O, almost 18 years am You have
Don-x
2022-10-29 14:06
Thanks chika:
Vaughan. AM acad
Olustondo. WF acad
Sherwood. WB acad
Swason. CB. acad
will be trained.
Tate CB 44xp acad
Buckingham CB 37xp tmless
Jorge WB 48xp tmless
Puncheon DM 59xp acad
Shaoib DM 28xp tmless
Illarramendi WM 48xp tmless
Duffy WF 59xp tmless
Stephen WF 42xp tmless
Are my headaches, it took me 1.1 year to gather them only to realize theres no way they will all be in one team.
It leads me to sale two of my recent yth WM 16yo @75m and @80m, because i can't double the trouble.
I'm still searching for a home grown gk and cf, but it cant be possible at all.