Season 36 Round 42 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 16, 13:01 UTC(+00:00)
New Player Ratings Going Down
zjsechler
2022-10-30 10:07
Hey,

I was looking at my players this season, and all my young player's ratings went down like 10 plus points. What's going on with this???
Bill Beaver
2022-10-30 10:13
Experience has been brought into the rating. So, the ratings are just calculated differently from last season. No difference in playing strength.
Michael
2022-10-30 10:14
Xp is now included within the rating figure
Don-x
2022-10-30 10:33
Yes.
If you wanna know the previous rating of your player, just times the current rating by 2 and minus the current xp.
Fathima
2022-10-30 12:27
Don-x wrote :
Yes.
If you wanna know the previous rating of your player, just times the current rating by 2 and minus the current xp.

Or just look at the Progress section in the player's page for last season
Fathima
2022-10-30 12:53
Andre wrote :
https://www.f4football.com/players/show/93940

He was rating 70

Bought last season now will never het that money for him

You got him for just 32 million, his current value is 72m, only 9m less than what it was last season when you bought him and he was one year younger.
sutanu
2022-10-30 17:46
Real shitty move, obviously without any announce about this ... sad to see this game go once again in the wrong direction
Adam
2022-10-30 18:24
sutanu wrote :
Real shitty move, obviously without any announce about this ... sad to see this game go once again in the wrong direction

This was announced in a thread on September 29th
Don-x
2022-10-30 18:37
Adam C. wrote :
sutanu wrote :

And so! how many people gave the green light.
Make a pull how many users love the at the current status, ignoring most important thing to update this. Ok why should xp have 50% of player developments, when we spend huge amounts on facilities,staffs, training rounds, and building rounds, for just 50%
Adam
2022-10-30 19:08
Don-x wrote :
Adam C. wrote :
sutanu wrote :

And so! how many people gave the green light.
Make a pull how many users love the at the current status, ignoring most important thing to update this. Ok why should xp have 50% of player developments, when we spend huge amounts on facilities,staffs, training rounds, and building rounds, for just 50%

Mate, I was responding to the accusation that this wasn’t announced. People had an entire season to prepare.

As far as I know, no one has to give the green light any changes except the developers. I personally like the rating display change. It’s a more accurate depiction of the number the ME uses during sims. Some player values changed.. ok. Some sponsor revenue changed.. ok. Player talent level did not change. A display number changed. Not a huge deal.

If the devs wanted to institute voting for potential changes, I think that’d be cool… give managers a stake in the development of the game. But until then, it’s like any other sim out there where devs decide where they want to take the game they created and we can all either stay on board or leave.