Season 36 Round 4 / 60
Game Time 2024 Mar 28, 16:56 UTC(+00:00)
Friendly Tournament
Great stars
2023-02-01 23:57
This thread is to plan friendly tournaments and plan a good hour for everyone.
Thyeste
2023-02-02 00:04
Hi chika, im in, it was a good tournament in this season.
Great stars
2023-02-02 00:06
Thyeste wrote :
Hi chika, im in, it was a good tournament in this season.

Thanks, but i can't create this time because I have not premium membership anymore, for now, I will buy a new one soon but maybe at half next season so i need someone to create it for this season
Fathima
2023-02-02 04:31
Thanks Chika for creating this thread.
I am planning to subscribe again before round 1, but I don't plan to play in tournament at start of the season. I think I can create a tournament and then leave it once somebody else joins, not sure because I have never done that before. Can tegimus or someone else who have done it before confirm?
Rhino909
2023-02-02 04:58
It may be a good idea for game staff to create one or two free tournaments at start of the season (first half) and then leave second half tournaments to be made by premium players.
Michael
2023-02-02 05:36
I can setup a tournament over the preseason for 1-30 if needed, but I am sure I will be beaten to the punch and there will already be one there when I go to do it.

As I have premium if people think it might be useful to setup a second one for the stragglers I'd be happy to do that too. I have no cares about it mainly being bots or who is in it.
Fathima
2023-02-02 11:16
Fathima wrote :
Thanks Chika for creating this thread.
I am planning to subscribe again before round 1, but I don't plan to play in tournament at start of the season. I think I can create a tournament and then leave it once somebody else joins, not sure because I have never done that before. Can tegimus or someone else who have done it before confirm?

I spoke to tegimus and he confirmed you can do that. So I can create a 16 team league with 2 legs, so it covers the first 30 rounds of the season.
The only problem will be if less than 9 people join, then the league will be cut short to 8 teams only. And if less than 5 join, the league will have only 4 teams. I hope Chika can advertise and get 16 teams to join ;)
Fathima
2023-02-03 05:24 Edited by Fathima at 2023-02-03 05:30
I see that Michael has already created a tournament for round 1 to 30.
Please join that, anyone interested https://www.f4football.com/custom_competitions/show/1

Anyways I have also created another one that starts from Round 2 and runs until Round 31. Match time is the last slot of every round. I guess I have to play my friendlies at that time slot from now on since Netherlands matches have moved 2 hours earlier than it used to be.
https://www.f4football.com/custom_competitions/show/2
Michael
2023-03-08 02:14
Sorry for spamming all the channels with this but I've set up a friendly league at a time (most) convenient for Australia, Greece, Malaysia and Turkey.

All welcome though obviously - just check the kick off times to make sure you're not back to back.