What I want:
* I have a player playing as DM and a AM substitute.
1. Start the game with my DM in the DM position.
2. During halftime, substitute DM with my AM.
3. MOVE my AM's position to CM. (Yes, use my AM in the CM position and for the sake of staying on topic, please avoid any "position change penalty discussion" in this question.
In order to do that, I created a Substitution in the IN_GAME_CHANGES section. In the same rule, I tried this:
1. Substitute Player-DM with Player-AM.
2. Substitute Player-AM with Posiiton_ON_Pitch - MC.
It didn't work. The game didn't even make the initial substitution. Any suggestions?
Substitute Player -DM with Position _On_Pitch -MC
•I think Your AM will come In DM position so your 2nd Sub Should be DM to MC not AM to MC
•Also making sure of the DM POSITION _DMC/DMR/DML etc...
°I might be wrong though @Tegimus might give you better explanation :)
Thank you. I'll test that in my friendly match in 30 minutes. Anything for science :)
Change Player with Position also works for me. If there is another player in that position, then they swap positions, else the player just moves to that position. It will be said in the commentary too (X and Y swap positions, or X moves to Z position).
If you can tell me the exact instructions which didnt work, I might be able to help with what went wrong. Changes dont happen only if the Player is not on the pitch (or the rule is turned off obviously).
I meant time, event etc. Just curious coz even the sub didn't work for you, not just the change of position.