Season 37 Round 20 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 07, 19:23 UTC(+00:00)
Offering Help with Game Translation
Engin Demir
2023-06-29 13:51
Greetings,

I didn't have great expectations when I started the game and did nothing in my 1st season. But the more I got involved, the more I liked it and I believe the game has great potential.

I've noticed that the game is only in English. I believe that's one thing that's holding the game back at the moment.

So, I'm offering help with any potential language files you might have or prepare for TURKISH translation. That way, if you plan to offer alternative Languages in the future, you'll have Turkish translation at the ready.

As someone who has worked as a voluntary translator in many other projects in the past, including a few games, you might want to create KEYS for certain terms/Jargons. This will help all the current and future translators use the same translation for the same word. e.g, you do not want one translating the word STAMINA as Eneji and another as Dayanıklılık(Endurance) in different parts of the game. That creates confusion among the users and is not a good sign.

Of course, proper translation takes time. I'm only offering the 1st step for the world tour.
Tegimus
2023-06-30 03:34
Thank you for offering your help.
We do have plans to introduce translations in the game, we are just holding off until we start with the redesign of the user interface of the website.
Engin Demir
2023-06-30 05:32
Tegimus wrote :
Thank you for offering your help.
We do have plans to introduce translations in the game, we are just holding off until we start with the redesign of the user interface of the website.

Good luck!