Season 37 Round 14 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 04, 20:01 UTC(+00:00)
Season 28 Kit Launches
Adam
2023-07-09 21:21 Edited by Adam at 2023-07-09 21:23
Today, in Round 54, Texas FC is proud to release their home kit for the upcoming Season 28. This kit will be worn for the first time in Round 56 for the US National Trophy Final against Black Dragons and has caused excitement amongst fans, as they are dreading another cup final loss.

This is the first kit release in the 13 year history of Texas FC (after years of building infrastructure for other parts of the club, the fans were particularly pleased with the announcement of the opening of a new fan shop). The simple, yet classic, design is one that the club hopes becomes timeless. The diamond pattern on the front of the shirt signifies the toughness and resilience of the club, and the colors of red, white, and blue, are a nod to the state of Texas, and the namesake of the club.

Advertisement: Hopefully this thread can be used as a place for teams to announce their kits for the upcoming season. If you would like to design a kit for your club, get in touch with my man Nick Romero (manager of Wonder Peppers FC in US 1). Designing kits is sort of a passion project for Nick and is something he enjoys doing and would be more than happy to help you with. On top of that, he’s a nice guy and easy to work with, so don’t be shy. And if you’ve designed your own, let’s see those, too! Let’s see your kits!
Loko Rodrigues
2023-07-11 02:41
Dude, it turned out really cool. Congratulations. And it fit the sponsor too, cool.

I used to like making these kits in the old days. But now I'm without a computer.
Michael
2023-07-11 07:43
Not sure the players with 4.5/3.5 etc after their names are going to look good on the shirts though :)
Guildmaster Chax
2023-07-11 12:48
i also want to kit my ... um.. adventurers with Armor Sets. but i don't have enough coin for the cost, lol.
Adam
2023-07-11 13:28
Michael wrote :
Not sure the players with 4.5/3.5 etc after their names are going to look good on the shirts though :)

This made me laugh harder than it should've XD
Nick Romero
2023-07-11 19:18
As Season 27 comes to a close, Wonder Peppers Football Club is also excited to announce the launch of their set of kits for Season 28. The home shirt will be worn in friendlies in the coming days, with the away and third shirts debuting in the new season.

The home shirt for this season features more muted versions of our traditional light blue and orange home colors. This is to contrast the transition to the slightly darker blue used in the graphic that runs down the front of the shirt. The graphic in particular is the path of the lower third of the Connecticut River as it finds its way to the Long Island Sound. In addition, the slightly different orange color is actually representative of the reddish soils of the region due to red Triassic sandstone and shale underneath. The rounded font, in lowercase, was chosen to evoke the many water mills that originally jumpstarted industry and growth along the river’s path. Finally, the right shirt sleeve features this season’s partner, Patagonia, who we are partnering with as part of our environmental friendly and conscious club initiatives.

Our away shirt is much more geometric than the flowing line design of the home shirt. This number is fronted by a repeating pattern of squares, a nod to the textile industry. The gradient-like color scheme, starting from the golden yellow in the top left descending through orange, red, and finally brown are evocative of the quintessential New England fall, with the hues of leaf colors falling down the spectrum to the bottom of the shirt. This shirt is sporting our sponsor Patagonia on the front, another nod to the importance of nature around the club.

Finally, our third shirt is a simple, yet classy display of our three colors of red, orange, and green. Their presence wrapping around the front and back, as well as on the collar, sleeve, and hem trims represents how our fans and players carry the Peppers’ fiery spirit everywhere they go. The white base and collar are also nods to sailors’ uniforms and those who travel the Long Island Sound, both of which are prominent pieces of the region’s history. Finally, the top of the back of the shirt has a small version of our simpler older logo.

Thanks to everyone, and good luck in the season ahead!
Yvon
2023-07-12 05:16
I love the third one, nice job.
WisSAM Ben Yedder
2023-07-12 18:08 Edited by WisSAM Ben Yedder at 2023-07-14 02:38
As the Magnificent Frigatebirds will soon make their historic debut in USA 1.1, I thought I would introduce our new home and away kits in the wake of the opening of our new fan shop. These kits will be worn in upcoming friendlies and throughout Season 28 as we hope to doggedly cling on to our top flight status against all odds.

The home shirt for this season exhibits the club's classic red and black hoops with white trim, nameplates, sponsor, and numbering. The club's sponsor may change in upcoming weeks, but the design will be laid out in the same way. On the bottom of the shirt's front, you will find a watermark of the club's namesake, a Magnificent Frigatebird. Magnificent Frigatebirds soar effortlessly over the tropical oceans of the western hemisphere on outstretched wings, as demonstrated in our crest as well as the watermark. Males are jet-black with a red throat pouch and females have white throats, thus giving our club its trademark colors.

Our away kit evokes the tranquil color palette of the Frigatebirds' Caribbean habitat, incorporating sea green as a primary color with darker blue-green accents. The crest is modified as well to fit the colors of the kit. Stencil outlines of gulls criss-cross the front of the shirt, signifying our club's crest to soar to new heights this season with a flock of promising young players. The sponsor for the away shirt, EBird, is an online database where users can submit checklists of birds they see in order to help scientists identify population trends. It's a great way for birders like me to keep track of the amount of species we've seen as well as explore checklists for a given location to know what to expect to see there. 25% of the profit from away kits purchased will go toward bird conservation efforts.

Thanks so much to Nick Romero for the detailed designs and looking forward to what's to come in season 28!
Antonio Roman Ruiz
2023-07-14 10:48 Edited by Antonio Roman Ruiz at 2023-07-14 10:51
Estrella del Sur

Adam
2023-07-15 03:31
Nice work, Antonio!
Antonio Roman Ruiz
2023-07-15 09:14
Hello. I no speak english, sorry
greats :)