Season 37 Round 41 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 18, 08:48 UTC(+00:00)
Facility Level Ranking
Andre1973
2023-08-20 12:34 Edited by Andre1973 at 2023-08-20 12:35
Engin Demir wrote :
Loko Rodrigues wrote :
I see that I am the most deluded by Medical Centre 😂

Hehe. My Thoughts exactly. Even with 99 Physio and Lv1 Medical, I'm still having 8-9 injuries per season. Despite the general view, I still intend to increase it. I can easily handle fitness but critical injuries last season cost me a few important matches.

Never more than 2 or 3 my physio only 98
Engin Demir
2023-08-20 13:06
Andre73 wrote :
Engin Demir wrote :
Loko Rodrigues wrote :
I see that I am the most deluded by Medical Centre 😂

Hehe. My Thoughts exactly. Even with 99 Physio and Lv1 Medical, I'm still having 8-9 injuries per season. Despite the general view, I still intend to increase it. I can easily handle fitness but critical injuries last season cost me a few important matches.

Never more than 2 or 3 my physio only 98

Interesting. Maybe we should open a similar topic to record and compare our injuries.

It's a shame that the injury reports are automatically deleted from the "My Messages" section. I could show you all my injuries. :)
Loko Rodrigues
2023-08-20 14:35
Yes it is true. There's another game I'm playing (pretty bad by the way), but it shows each player's injury history.
Here, my Medical Center is always taking care of one or the other, sometimes 2 at once. And injuries usually last from 2 to 4 rounds.
Loko Rodrigues
2023-08-20 14:48
And I doubt my medical team is any better than anyone here, even though I'm the only Loko with a Tier 5 Medical Facility.
One thing I noticed but almost never checked is the Fitnnes level. If it reaches between 95/90 the risk of injury is medium. Below 90 the risk is huge. It is good to uncheck the training green. In the next round he is good again.
Arne Slot
2023-08-20 16:28
Stadium Name De Kuip
Stadium Capacity 65,000 seats
Fan Shop Level 8
Training Centre Level 20
Youth Academy Level 11
Medical Centre Level 5
Media Office Level 5
Jamie Best
2023-08-20 17:38
Stadium Capacity 20,000 seats
Fan Shop Level 1
Training Centre Level 19 (currently on upgrade 46 rounds remaining)
Youth Academy Level 12
Medical Centre Not Built
Media Office Level 1
satantxiki
2023-08-21 07:55
Stadium Name El Sadar
Stadium Capacity 35,000 seats
Fan Shop Level 1
Training Centre Level 14
Youth Academy Level 5
Medical Centre Level 1
Media Office Not Built
Paul Doe
2023-08-21 08:15
Loko Rodrigues wrote :
Yes it is true. There's another game I'm playing (pretty bad by the way), but it shows each player's injury history.
Here, my Medical Center is always taking care of one or the other, sometimes 2 at once. And injuries usually last from 2 to 4 rounds.

Perhaps the fact is that your players don't have enough stamina, and your opponents are playing with tackling hard.

I don't have a medical center, and I have a maximum of 2-3 injuries per season for the whole team.
Paul Doe
2023-08-21 08:16
Stadium Name: Electron Stadium
Stadium Capacity: 17,203 seats
Fan Shop: Not Built
Training Centre: Level 9
Youth Academy: Level 3
Medical Centre: Not Built
Media Office: Not Built
Engin Demir
2023-08-21 09:33 Edited by Engin Demir at 2023-08-21 11:04
Paul Doe wrote :
Loko Rodrigues wrote :

Perhaps the fact is that your players don't have enough stamina, and your opponents are playing with tackling hard.

I don't have a medical center, and I have a maximum of 2-3 injuries per season for the whole team.

I don't think that's it. My players' stamina is far superior to yours(*) and I still had 8-9 injuries in the last 2 seasons. I even joked about it in the chat, saying my team became an infirmary.

My players' fitness never drops below 93 after matches and they always start the games with 100 (rarely 99)
Paul Doe
2023-08-21 09:47
Engin Demir wrote :
Paul Doe wrote :
Loko Rodrigues wrote :

I don't think that's it. My players' stamina is far superior to yours and I still had 8-9 injuries in the last 2 seasons. I even joked about it in the chat, saying my team became an infirmary.

My players' fitness never drops below 93 after matches and they always start the games with 100 (rarely 99)

Hmm..
If we don't talk about goalkeepers, then in my main squad only 2 out of 10 players have stamina below 40. You have 5 players with stamina below 30, and only 4 with stamina above 40.
In addition, you play in international cups, and the additional burden on the players.
Unfortunately, the players don't have an injury log, but it seems to me that my players' injuries usually occur in round 20-30, when the team plays almost every round because of the national cup and the league Cup.

Has anyone paid attention to what period injuries occur most often?
Engin Demir
2023-08-21 09:58
Yes. It's a shame that injury messages disappear automatically at the start of every season. I was going to record my players' injuries but then said "I can just check the messages". Then at the beginning of this season, I noticed they were gone :/
Engin Demir
2023-08-21 11:17
Paul Doe wrote :
Hmm..
If we don't talk about goalkeepers, then in my main squad only 2 out of 10 players have stamina below 40. You have 5 players with stamina below 30, and only 4 with stamina above 40

You are right, sorry about that. I do have 5 players above 40 but that's irrelevant

The interesting part is, the players that got injured were the ones that had the highest stamina. The ones I remember were:
Alex Modric(47)
Mert Seyfettin(46)
Balaguer Ba(41)
Matt Larsen(41)
Moises Holman(42) (2x)

All those players suffered injuries last season. Holman got injured twice. I remember them because those are my key players and I had to make some drastic changes in the team. Especially when 3 or 4 of them got injured at the same time.

Maybe... That's one of those "hidden attributes" that's mentioned in the Tutorial. It says some players are more prone to injury than others. And Maybe "prone to injury" has a 0-99 value, representing the possibility of injury beyond that fitness level.
Paul Doe
2023-08-21 12:36 Edited by Paul Doe at 2023-08-21 12:38
Engin Demir wrote :
Paul Doe wrote :
Hmm..
If we don't talk about goalkeepers, then in my main squad only 2 out of 10 players have stamina below 40. You have 5 players with stamina below 30, and only 4 with stamina above 40

You are right, sorry about that. I do have 5 players above 40 but that's irrelevant

The interesting part is, the players that got injured were the ones that had the highest stamina. The ones I remember were:
Alex Modric(47)
Mert Seyfettin(46)
Balaguer Ba(41)
Matt Larsen(41)
Moises Holman(42) (2x)

All those players suffered injuries last season. Holman got injured twice. I remember them because those are my key players and I had to make some drastic changes in the team. Especially when 3 or 4 of them got injured at the same time.

Maybe... That's one of those "hidden attributes" that's mentioned in the Tutorial. It says some players are more prone to injury than others. And Maybe "prone to injury" has a 0-99 value, representing the possibility of injury beyond that fitness level.

Perhaps there is such an attribute, but the probability that you got 5 players with a high predisposition to injury at once is very small.

It's a pity that you can't see what level of Tackling your rivals are using. Perhaps in Turkey, teams choose "hard" more often. It is logical that the best players are more often under pressure, and get injured because of this.

In addition, if your players are better than the opponent's player, then the opponent will foul more often, which should also lead to more injuries for the best players.
Engin Demir
2023-08-21 13:45
5 out of my 9 injuries had happened during friendly matches. I had checked this because someone had mentioned having too many injuries from friendly matches and had suggested that the probability of injury in the friendly matches should be reduced... Which I agree :)
Mr J
2023-08-21 13:55
Brooklyn Muppets:

Stadium Capacity 50,000 seats
Fan Shop Level 4
Training Centre Level 18
Youth Academy Level 8
Medical Centre Level 3
Media Office Level 2
karlacci
2023-08-21 14:13
Club 5 PIOTTE FC

Stadium Name Stadio "Vittorio Pozzo" Punderan
Fan Shop Level 2 (building 3)
Training Centre Level 18
Youth Academy Level 10
Medical Centre Not Built
Media Office Level 4
Herr Ademir
2023-08-21 14:27
Fan Shop Level 4
Training Centre Level 20
Youth Academy Level 12
Medical Centre Not Built
Media Office Level 5 (upgrading to 6)
Ajvix
2023-08-21 17:25
Stadium: Theed Royal Stadium
Capacity: 50,000
Fan Shop: Level 5
Training Center: Level 19
Youth Academy: Level 9
Medical Center: Level 0
Media Office: Level 5 (upgrading to Level 6)
Floyd007
2023-08-21 18:19
Stadium Name, Essex united stadium
Stadium Capacity 40,000 seats
Fan Shop Level 3
Training Centre Level 8 (building 9)
Youth Academy Level 6
Medical Centre Not Built
Media Office Not Built