Season 37 Round 15 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 05, 02:40 UTC(+00:00)
END-- SALLE PLAYER
Leonidaspan
2023-10-08 08:27
Ισοπαλίες με ανενεργές ομάδες -- ήττες από κατώτερες ομάδες(CUP) ,πλέον δεν αξίζει να αφιερώνω χρονο φτιάχνοντας ΑΚΑΔΗΜΊΕΣ ,,ΠΡΟΠΟΝΗΤΙΚΑ ΚΕΝΤΡΑ ,,ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΟΝΤΑς ΠΑΙΚΤΕς ΟΤΑΝ η μηχανή του παιχνιδιού είναι σαν την ΛΟΤΑΡΙΑ Η ΡΩΣΙΚΗ ΡΟΥΛΕΤΤΑ ΟΤΙ κάτσει στην τύχη . Σταματάω το παιχνίδι δεν αξίζει πλέον να ασχολείσαι . μεχρι τελος τις σαιζον θα πουληθουν οι παικτες
Uchiha
2023-10-08 09:48
Leonidaspan wrote :
Ισοπαλίες με ανενεργές ομάδες -- ήττες από κατώτερες ομάδες(CUP) ,πλέον δεν αξίζει να αφιερώνω χρονο φτιάχνοντας ΑΚΑΔΗΜΊΕΣ ,,ΠΡΟΠΟΝΗΤΙΚΑ ΚΕΝΤΡΑ ,,ΕΚΠΑΙΔΕΥΟΝΤΑς ΠΑΙΚΤΕς ΟΤΑΝ η μηχανή του παιχνιδιού είναι σαν την ΛΟΤΑΡΙΑ Η ΡΩΣΙΚΗ ΡΟΥΛΕΤΤΑ ΟΤΙ κάτσει στην τύχη . Σταματάω το παιχνίδι δεν αξίζει πλέον να ασχολείσαι . μεχρι τελος τις σαιζον θα πουληθουν οι παικτες

Draws with inactive teams -- defeats by inferior teams(CUP), now it's not worth spending time building ACADEMIES,,TRAINING CENTERS,,TRAINING PLAYERS WHEN the game engine is like LOTTERY, RUSSIAN ROULETTE IT'S ON LUCK. I quit the game, it's no longer worth bothering with. until the end of the seasons the players will be sold.
Fathima
2023-10-08 11:02
How did you win the Spanish league three times in a row if the game was complete lottery? How did Eipix's team dominate every competition until he unfortunately quit, how is Feyenoord/Arne Slot dominating Netherlands every season?

I think your problem is not paying attention to detail. You had a small drop in morale, and it got bigger and bigger and you did nothing about it. There can be upsets and surprising outcomes once in a while, but not to the extent that I would call it a lottery. I suggest you stay and try to figure out your mistakes rather than just rage quitting.
Uchiha
2023-10-08 11:43
@Fathima I agree with you, Quitting is not an option, Let's talk about this Game what went wrong here https://www.f4football.com/matches/report/94233 it's Results like this that always have that Question Mark?... Especially in a Cup Competition, This is a Heart Breaker
Rhino909
2023-10-08 16:38
Fathima wrote :
How did you win the Spanish league three times in a row if the game was complete lottery? How did Eipix's team dominate every competition until he unfortunately quit, how is Feyenoord/Arne Slot dominating Netherlands every season?

I think your problem is not paying attention to detail. You had a small drop in morale, and it got bigger and bigger and you did nothing about it. There can be upsets and surprising outcomes once in a while, but not to the extent that I would call it a lottery. I suggest you stay and try to figure out your mistakes rather than just rage quitting.

Completely agree with this analysis. I had 3 losses in a row. One was understandable, one was due to not switching off my EXP-gaining lineup, and the third was due to a drop in morale (likely). I played 2 friendlies with a strong lineup to increase my morale, and then I was back to winning ways. There are usually explanations for multiple losses/draws in a row. Could also be your lineup needs editing...I find playing the same lineup/tactics/formation over many many games leads to eventual losses and draws.
Fathima
2023-10-08 17:47
Uchiha wrote :
@Fathima I agree with you, Quitting is not an option, Let's talk about this Game what went wrong here https://www.f4football.com/matches/report/94233 it's Results like this that always have that Question Mark?... Especially in a Cup Competition, This is a Heart Breaker

Goal from corner. It is indeed heartbreaking to lose in a cup like that, but that's why you need atleast a couple of guys with high set pieces back defending. And 8 corners conceded in that game, there was something not going right for him in that match
Loko Rodrigues
2023-10-08 18:37
Maybe it's the tactic. Specifically in this example that the Uchiha brought, there was no one centralized in defense. It's difficult to know how much each player covers, but I have the impression that if a player doesn't have any opponent in exactly the same position as him, it becomes easier to create plays. Even with less possession of the ball, they created more and scored in a corner. Football is like that.
Rhino909
2023-10-09 06:11 Edited by Rhino909 at 2023-10-09 06:12
Also look at the difference in intensity level in that match - actually the only difference the two teams had in terms of mentality/playstyle/intensity. And it absolutely showed in Gemini Bullets's tackling statistics. M Muhajir had 14 attempted tackles and F Bernard (the goalscorer) had 8 attempts as well. ACHAIKOS had only 1 player with at least 5 tackle attempts - D Altaf - and they didn't win a single one. Also the DL for ACHAIKOS, B Ramos had the worst performance among his defenders - and look where the goalscorer for Bullets was positioned (as an FRC opposing Ramos).
Fathima
2023-10-09 08:04
Gemini Bullets changed their tactics during the match too. Went attacking for a while, then parked the bus after 75 mins. Definitely had an impact on the match.
Leonidaspan
2023-10-09 09:58
when attackers with basic skills above 80 cannot score goals? , when the goalkeeper with almost 90 skills is scoring goals then why are we training them
? it's the 2nd game of the season that my machine has done it -- tied with BOT team for the championship.-- many seasons ago I reached the final of the Champions League but I lost to the big NOMIS then these strange results did not happen
Fathima
2023-10-09 11:17
You should take each match individually Leonidaspan, reasons of the loss might be completely different even if at first glance it might look the same. If we blame it on the match engine then we wont be able to correct mistakes. And yes strange results happen as I said in my first reply to this post, but they are so rare and that doesn't mean the engine is broken, it just points to the small randomness in simulations.

First thing - I have seen a lot of people complaining the same thing - strong attackers dont score or strong goalkeepers dont save. From what I understand it doesn't work like that. It depends on a lot of other things too. A goal scored is a result of a lot of things - the accuracy of the pass, the quality of the chance, and the agility of the defenders trying to prevent it. Chance quality also depends on the attacker's qualities and the pressure the defenders put on him. A great chance with minimal pressure often results in goal, but do they always? no, the attacker can also have a bad shot even if he is 99 rated, that 1% chance of missing still kicks in 1 out of 100 times. Realistically that 1% is much more than 1% due to his abilites reduced by defenders around him.

Same with goalkeepers, a great quality chance will be a goal even if the GK is 99 rated, so the chances of saving relies a lot of the defenders doing their job trying to reduce the shot quality. And once in a while a low rated attacker can still score against a top defense and GK due to the same randomness. Take real life examples - does Ederson or Allison in the premier league save every shot? even from weak strikers? Does Haaland score every time he shoots? even against weak GKs?

I would only complain that the match engine is broken or it is a lottery only if these weird outcomes happen more often that not. Even if it happens 5 or 10% of the time, I would still think it is working as intended. And you yourself have said it happened only a few times this season.

Check my team this season for example. 41 matches, 33 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses so far. The matches I lost - away to Feyenoord (bigger team than me), away to Royal Naboo (closely equal team), away to Wallsall (Super cup, i played weaker team after I qualified), Blackbull (league cup, closely equal team, lost on penalties), Super cup round 2 against cr7 fans (i screwed up tactics trying to hold out to a draw), Hitmen (national trophy, strong team, lost on penalties). Were these matches totally winnable? nope, they were always 50-50 (except for the one I screwed up myself). My 2 draws - against hitmen ( i made early subs after a goal, put "anytime" instead of "after 75 mins" in my in game change) and against Royal Naboo (played at lower morale after a loss). If I lose a match I shuld have won, I always find a reason, if I can't find any then I should start blaming the engine
Engin Demir
2023-10-09 13:43
Leonidaspan wrote :
when attackers with basic skills above 80 cannot score goals? , when the goalkeeper with almost 90 skills is scoring goals then why are we training them
? it's the 2nd game of the season that my machine has done it -- tied with BOT team for the championship.-- many seasons ago I reached the final of the Champions League but I lost to the big NOMIS then these strange results did not happen

Hmm... Because the best players in the world ALWAYS score goals... right?

Because players like Messi or Ronaldo never missed a chance or a penalty...

Or the best goalkeepers never conceded...

Or the strongest teams in the world history never lost to weaker teams...

Argentina didn't lose the match against Saudi Arabia. Messi didn't miss 2 penalties while they became the World Champions...

Right?
Loko Rodrigues
2023-10-09 17:09
If even Operário can lose, imagine normal teams
Leonidaspan
2023-10-22 09:29
ΤΕGIMUS

another defeat by a team with lower ratings, finall, the game engine only works against me
?
Fathima
2023-10-22 11:02
12 Cross delivered by Mikel Leigertwood
12 Edmundo Berraondo challenges him in the air
12 But Robbie Zalazar is going to win that aerial dual
12 Robbie Zalazar jumps up to head it
Goal 12 Goal! That header was perfectly guided into the net

Your right back was clearly out of position, instead of trying to stop the cross, he was marking the runner inside the box. One mistake can cost a game sometimes, he didn't create anything significant before or after that chance. Playing a CB in DR is not adviced, his rating is 30ish if you calculate based on WB key attributes. And I understand why you played against him seeing that he always plays that formation and counter it, but against a weaker team I would never go defensive and never at all with long balls. See how others beat him in the two matches he lost.

And finally, having a higher rating never guarantees a win, you still have to make your advantage count. Otherwise there would be no point in having anything called a tactics section. He also has the home advantage in that match.
Rhino909
2023-10-22 11:15
Leonidaspan wrote :
ΤΕGIMUS

another defeat by a team with lower ratings, finall, the game engine only works against me
?

Not to mention your ability to fight-back into that game got a hit in the 74th minute when you substitute due to injury an average striker for a very very weak youth WF playing out of its natural position.