Season 37 Round 15 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 05, 03:30 UTC(+00:00)
Who are your club's rivals?
Nick Romero
2023-11-23 14:34
Just curious:
Who would you consider your club's rivals to be in-game, either in your country or in global competitions? Can also be former ones that were lost due to a player quitting, etc. Wondering if any derby or classico-type rivalries have developed across the game's 30+ seasons now.
Fathima
2023-11-23 15:04
Feyenoord for me from a long time for obvious reasons. But recently Hitmen has also emerged as a big rival club I need to be careful in matches with.
But of course, friendly rivalry in a friendly manager sim 😉
Engin Demir
2023-11-23 16:42
They probably don't know about this but I consider these 3 teams my main rivals:

Aries Forest Has been my oldest rival.
GENCO is a newer team but developed quickly and now is a serious threat.
TR İstanbul was a lot stronger than me when I started but I somehow managed to gain points from them. Not having their best season recently.
Terry Dolan
2023-11-23 19:02
Only been playing for a week or two, but would definitely be Bradford City, or maybe Leeds United, if such teams exist in the game? 😉
RealCruz
2023-11-24 06:26
St Mich Rockets and Bits N' Pieces as domestic rivals.

International rivals I would say Texas and Flusao (I think we have been in the same group 2-3 times).
Mikkel Hansen
2023-11-24 08:30
Sövalyeler and Dragon Riders
Turan Metin
2023-11-24 11:06
Şövalyeler
Great stars
2023-11-24 22:34 Edited by Great stars at 2023-11-24 22:35
Nick Romero wrote :
Just curious:
Who would you consider your club's rivals to be in-game, either in your country or in global competitions? Can also be former ones that were lost due to a player quitting, etc. Wondering if any derby or classico-type rivalries have developed across the game's 30+ seasons now.

When I was At Portuguese league:

Naija Boyz(Don X, Friendly rival, He is not more here, Also Indoporto, also quitted, and My Goal was to beat them, Something I Managed To achieve.

My Rival teams that still IG Are:

Flusao and Toxic siege from Portuguese league.

CR7 Fans, Since they moved here and at portuguese league they always put a good match.
Bibamus, since we compete here since norway league S1
And Valerenga Olso, since they are improving a lot and managed to beat maybe the best team of my team's history(S31 Team)

-mention Rosemborg But they now are rebuilding so isn't a balanced match now
Herr Ademir
2023-11-25 00:33
In Brazil I've been dominant, but i think that Operario and Sechler caused me more troubles.

From german league, Schleswig, Sövalyeler and Dragon Riders;

But we were always friendly at league chat, both in Germany and Brazil.
Loko Rodrigues
2023-12-05 02:28
I have rivals only at the local level. In international competitions, my team is irrelevant. But here in Liga Br the main one is Avahy, formerly Deutsche. But no less important are Teresina, who has been bothering me since the Liga Pt. Palmeiras and Sechler. These are the 4 that usually throw sand in my soup lol