Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 10:10 UTC(+00:00)
Let me make you a new club badge!
Nick Romero
2023-12-21 17:45
This holiday season, get the best gift for your club, old or new! For free, I will design you a new club badge/crest. All you have to do is provide me with any colors, emblems, shapes, text, etc. that you want to be included. I have a fair amount of time on my hands these days so don't be afraid to reach out! For reference, check out Wonder Peppers, Magnificent Frigatebirds, and Trikala 1963 FC. I will publish any designs in this thread for the world to see.

Can't wait to hear from you all, and enjoy your holiday season!
Funkhead
2023-12-21 22:58
Very generous!

Willing to give you some artistic license on fonts and designs. See my current logo (just downloaded off the internet) and Kramer with the technicolour dreamcoat from Seinfeld for the theme I am going for :P

Name: Funky Town FC
Colours: Multiple neon/bright colours
Nick Romero
2023-12-23 19:08

BIt out there for a badge, but it is Funky Town after all! Let me know your thoughts
Vasilis
2023-12-23 21:26
Like it , another great design ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Funkhead
2023-12-23 22:53
That is awesome Nick. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Funkhead
2023-12-23 22:55
Is this a shout out to Earth, Wind and Fire? They were pretty funky :)
Nick Romero
2023-12-23 23:19
I used elements of the design of the Dreamcoat and the colors from your old logo in the stars on the side. Though I am realizing it does also look to have earth, wind, and fire!
Porky
2024-01-15 18:31
Ghost Dusters

See my current badge, the Ghost needs a update (not as silly with lounge out)

Above is sort of what I have in mind, If you can use that image, but make the name bigger or better

Nick Romero
2024-01-17 01:57
Thanks to Walter Shepardson of FC NY Aero for reaching out! Here is what I did for him and his club.

Walter requested I use a blue, orange, and green palette, and while I couldn't exactly implement the green, the blue and orange are quintessential colors of New York teams โ€“ย the Knicks, Mets, and Islanders, to name a few. I hope Walter is proud to add his club to that list! He also requested a clover, stars, and a mountain range. I added five stars above the clover to resemble a crest motif of its own and added an off-color, but also blue and orange mountain range gradient on the bottom, which resembles a sunrise sky lighting up the mountain faces of upstate New York. Best of luck to Walter and NY Aero as they continue their push up US Division 1.

PS. To Porky and Ghost Dusters โ€“ I got you next!
Porky
2024-01-21 01:50
Nick Romero wrote :
Thanks to Walter Shepardson of FC NY Aero for reaching out! Here is what I did for him and his club.

Walter requested I use a blue, orange, and green palette, and while I couldn't exactly implement the green, the blue and orange are quintessential colors of New York teams โ€“ย the Knicks, Mets, and Islanders, to name a few. I hope Walter is proud to add his club to that list! He also requested a clover, stars, and a mountain range. I added five stars above the clover to resemble a crest motif of its own and added an off-color, but also blue and orange mountain range gradient on the bottom, which resembles a sunrise sky lighting up the mountain faces of upstate New York. Best of luck to Walter and NY Aero as they continue their push up US Division 1.

PS. To Porky and Ghost Dusters โ€“ I got you next!

Nick,

I'm in no rush , take your time :)
Oshoba
2024-01-24 07:04
Nice designs there. One can see that your designs come from someone who know what he is doing. I picked a badge on internet and customized it badly for my team so if you got time, maybe you could design something for me somehow similar to my current badge. I like embossed and/or shinny designs but you are the artist.
Nick Romero
2024-02-24 00:23
Melbourne Galaxy reached out with their logo and requested a logo rebrand. Their original logo featured the text in yellow, which I used prominently, as well as the kangaroo motif which I also utilized. I noticed the kangaroo's legs resembled a boomerang, and implemented that. And what is a galaxy without stars? I added the Southern Cross straight from the Australian flag across from the kangaroo for symmetry.

Here is the full logo:
Obay
2024-02-24 05:24
Nick Romero wrote :
Melbourne Galaxy reached out with their logo and requested a logo rebrand. Their original logo featured the text in yellow, which I used prominently, as well as the kangaroo motif which I also utilized. I noticed the kangaroo's legs resembled a boomerang, and implemented that. And what is a galaxy without stars? I added the Southern Cross straight from the Australian flag across from the kangaroo for symmetry.

Here is the full logo:

Nice one Nick - thanks for your efforts & great designs ๐Ÿ˜
Uchiha
2024-02-24 07:14
Great designs...Woow

Can you make one for me plz...

Year : 1970

Colours : Black and Yellow reflects the spirit of champions with its sleek black base and striking yellow accents, embodying the club's prowess and dedication to excellence.

Emblem : Circle

Use your creativity and Thanks in Advance :)
Nick Romero
2024-03-15 03:01
Hi sorry to all who have been waiting: my computer went bust recently and so I've recently got a new one but I have lost basically all the files I had. So I'll be a bit. Thanks for your patience.
Funkhead
2024-03-16 05:59
Obay wrote :
Nick Romero wrote :

Here is the full logo:

Nice one Nick - thanks for your efforts & great designs ๐Ÿ˜

This new badge has got me thinking the Australian Government should outsource the new flag design to Nick when we become a Republic ;P
Daniel z Sanchez
2024-03-28 23:05
Great Work Can You Make Me A Badge Whenever You get A chance
Daniel z Sanchez
2024-03-29 06:52
thanks for reaching out San Antonio Fc I was thinking silver and black colors also San Antonio is called the Alamo city so maybe Alamo logo battle of the Alamo was 1836 we are also known for our Riverwalk and 5 Military Bases
izzy
2024-04-21 15:49
@Nick Romero, can i help you in this segment? i love designing badges/logos