Season 37 Pre-Season
Game Time 2024 Apr 27, 06:57 UTC(+00:00)
Number in Player's Name
Fiq Danz
2024-03-07 07:59
What does the number in player's name mean?
example :
Shoaib Salam 5/2,5
Ernie Alotti (4.5/4.5)
Alex Shapov
2024-03-07 08:31
It means laziness on the manager's part. Such managers put the values of player's potential and learning right in his name. That shouldn't be allowed in my opinion.
Jamie Best
2024-03-07 10:41
Why is it laziness and why shouldn't it be allowed? It doesn't harm other managers and has no impact on them, there is no tangible benefit other than convenience for that manager.
Fathima
2024-03-07 10:45
Hopefully this will stop when changing player names will become paid. They already announced in long back but it is still free bcoz they said it will become paid only after they fix playernames. Nobody would want to pay 2 credits just to put potential and learning in the name
Funkhead
2024-03-07 11:04
I think it lessens the experience for those that use the Match Viewer personally.
Michael
2024-03-07 11:25
It's annoying for the most part, but it sure is useful when looking at the transfer list - probably saves me a few million each season so I'm happy to put up with the irritating aspects
Fathima
2024-03-07 14:19
Michael wrote :
It's annoying for the most part, but it sure is useful when looking at the transfer list - probably saves me a few million each season so I'm happy to put up with the irritating aspects

By the way you can't trust them blindly either, so I always spend those bucks on scouting anyways before buying ;)
Loko Rodrigues
2024-03-07 16:48
There are things much more annoying and urgent than that. Plus, I spend most of the season without a scout. So if you want to get my attention to negotiate, you need to have potential to your name, or I will ignore it.
Alex Shapov
2024-03-07 19:47
Funkhead wrote :
I think it lessens the experience for those that use the Match Viewer personally.

This.
Michael
2024-03-08 02:33
Fathima wrote :
Michael wrote :

By the way you can't trust them blindly either, so I always spend those bucks on scouting anyways before buying ;)

Yeah I always check the ones that look good - it's avoiding the ones I don't want that saves me money
Raderian
2024-03-16 12:33
There is obviously a need to have this info (scouted Learning and Potential) visible in the players list, not to waste time (re)checking it for each of your players as it is now.
So just limiting it with a pay wall will not solve the issue.
DarthCloud
2024-03-16 13:54
Raderian wrote :
There is obviously a need to have this info (scouted Learning and Potential) visible in the players list, not to waste time (re)checking it for each of your players as it is now.

Totally agree.
If I have scouted a player, I prefer to have easily and immediately visible the scouted value, both for mine and others players, without having to change player names.
Fathima
2024-03-16 17:28
Raderian wrote :

+1
HoudeRat
2024-03-17 00:38
DarthCloud wrote :
Totally agree.
If I have scouted a player, I prefer to have easily and immediately visible the scouted value, both for mine and others players, without having to change player names.

Yes. My team has almost $200 million dollars in the bank, but they can't afford a filing cabinet to store all their scouting reports?
Yvon
2024-03-17 10:33
HoudeRat wrote :
Yes. My team has almost $200 million dollars in the bank, but they can't afford a filing cabinet to store all their scouting reports?

It annoys me too.
As some facilities are of negligible use, why not combine shop and media, for example, and create another one, upgradeable, to store our reports and notes?
Fathima
2024-03-18 15:11
Yvon wrote :
HoudeRat wrote :

It annoys me too.
As some facilities are of negligible use, why not combine shop and media, for example, and create another one, upgradeable, to store our reports and notes?

I think just make notes and scout reports unlimited for plus members