Season 37 Round 35 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 15, 03:31 UTC(+00:00)
Which Player To Play
Neil Roberts
2024-04-29 02:57
Pardon my ignorance of the game but I have a small problem which I haven't been able to figure out the answer to if you could help me please.

I've got two players, Fred and Bert, Fred's main attributes are all at 60, Bert's main attributes are all at 75. The rest of their attributes are pretty similar. Fred is more experienced though and his overall rating is 55 and Bert's is 47.

Both players play in the same position so which one would you put in the team? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Cheers
Herr Ademir
2024-04-29 03:07
to know the efective value of an attribute at the match engine you need to see the average of the attribute and the experience if the experience is smaller than the attribute or the whole attribute if the attribute is smaller than the experience.

Your player Bartolemo Puckett for example,

He will have:

Tackle 75
Heading 75
Marking 74
Speed 65
Positioning 65
Neil Roberts
2024-04-29 03:21
Herr Ademir wrote :
to know the efective value of an attribute at the match engine you need to see the average of the attribute and the experience if the experience is smaller than the attribute or the whole attribute if the attribute is smaller than the experience.

Your player Bartolemo Puckett for example,

He will have:

Tackle 75
Heading 75
Marking 74
Speed 65
Positioning 65

Cheers that is very interesting