Season 37 Round 14 / 60
Game Time 2024 May 04, 18:38 UTC(+00:00)
Portuguese-Norway Managers Discussion
Don-x
2023-01-17 10:01
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
7 points gap at the top haha.
Please get a draw away to flusao, i need to be champion again lol.

I will try...

Flusao is already out of title raise, a draw with you and another points drop against me will condem flusao to 3rd or 4th position.
Great stars
2023-01-20 03:05
never though I would be in cuarter finals being kicked off by maynkop...Because now i play against them again...
Don-x
2023-01-20 07:15
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
never though I would be in cuarter finals being kicked off by maynkop...Because now i play against them again...

tough opponent against portugese teams always, also i never knew sc is too tough and i stand no chance at all.
Don-x
2023-01-20 07:18
Imagine when the competition slot will reduce to 2 slots each. Lol.
Great stars
2023-01-20 15:46
Don-x wrote :
Imagine when the competition slot will reduce to 2 slots each. Lol.

Jajajjaja I will be on norway and it will be...Easier to qualify Tougher to Get into Knockout rounds
Don-x
2023-01-20 16:32
The extra exp makes sense anyway.
Great stars
2023-01-20 20:48
Don-x wrote :

I'm Going To Try To surprise. Not using subs. 1% Chance 99%% Fate
Great stars
2023-01-20 20:49
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

tough opponent against portugese teams always, also i never knew sc is too tough and i stand no chance at all.

WHAT??? You have very nice chances....I would not be surprised if you won...only Schweleig can beat You and still a More Paired match than My match against Stefan and I won even i was underdog...
Don-x
2023-01-20 21:04
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :

I'm Going To Try To surprise. Not using subs. 1% Chance 99%% Fate

Its good to make subs especially if you have big talented squad like me.
Imagine my AM 5/5 vaughan only play as sub, and my 5/5 20y WF don't have a chance to play because, duff, stephen, young occupy his position. its a crazy headache in my squad, my pot99/4.5 dm Shoaib is wasting on bench.
despite my small squad the game is built to play with same lineup always.
Don-x
2023-01-20 21:07
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

WHAT??? You have very nice chances....I would not be surprised if you won...only Schweleig can beat You and still a More Paired match than My match against Stefan and I won even i was underdog...

I have a bigger fish to fry in the quater's.
No to schweleig till final hopefully.
Don-x
2023-01-20 21:08
Wish you had the money ready to buy my DM now you could've play him every game.
Don-x
2023-01-20 21:11
I want to sale my gk pot 5/4 learning, afraid of paying tax....
When are you ready to buy my 16yr dm, this season or on pre season.
Great stars
2023-01-20 22:34
Don-x wrote :

Preseason.
Great stars
2023-01-20 22:36
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :

Preseason and i'm not sure.

Only Getting 51m and with prizes Max 100m And cause my finances I'm really afraid I Will not get enough money to buy the Dm(Because if i do so i will end with 0 exp ones and 55 average and No money left :(
Great stars
2023-01-20 22:37
If I Buy Him i would have to sell another Good One To Have enough Saved money. So Preseason Is more likely But very difficult i would be able to pay 100m
Don-x
2023-01-21 06:21
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
If I Buy Him i would have to sell another Good One To Have enough Saved money. So Preseason Is more likely But very difficult i would be able to pay 100m

100m then i will list him for you on pre season.
So am free to sell the gk this season.
1 or 2 transfer perseason.
IceBox
2023-01-21 12:53
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

100m then i will list him for you on pre season.
So am free to sell the gk this season.
1 or 2 transfer perseason.

It is very ugly for you trying to deceive Chika. Your player does not worth 100m. If you are confident that it worth 100m, put him at minimum price and let the market decide his price.

Chika: dont fall for Don's conversation.
Don-x
2023-01-21 14:02 Edited by Don-x at 2023-01-21 14:05
Jejejeje @icebox in the mix, don't let me light the fire.
Anyway its a done deal and i don't care who comes to break the deal or our relationship.
100m no one else steal the transfer.
Great stars
2023-01-21 15:06
I have to say that First of all, Don-X is not a done deal already, See my Financiery status first....I don't have 100m To spent... 2nd one... Don-X i'm not sure cause i have such a DM on my team now... 3rd... WHAT IF I GOT A 5/5 DM from Youth?? Sorry mate, is not because agrochao but is Very Unlikely i can pay 100m With my poor finances now... I prefer to say this now than to fail you at preaseason....I was Thinking of this But 100m is very difficult to pay me Now... If I got enough to pay someday i will Say To You To bid that day.
Great stars
2023-01-21 15:07
Don-x wrote :
Jejejeje @icebox in the mix, don't let me light the fire.
Anyway its a done deal and i don't care who comes to break the deal or our relationship.
100m no one else steal the transfer.

I think is more fair to say this now than to fail To my best friend here when preseason came. I would like to pay but just i'm Too poor.