Season 37 Round 3 / 60
Game Time 2024 Apr 29, 02:09 UTC(+00:00)
Portuguese-Norway Managers Discussion
Great stars
2023-01-21 15:10
We can prove this: 55m-10m wages=45m+like 45 more for price= 90 millions.
Don-x
2023-01-21 16:34
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

If you have 45m, it means top 4 prize 35m and competition prize 35m. Sure you will get more than 100m.
Because you have two finals to play.
Even at pre season sponsor up front increase your income to over $120m
Except if you want to break the deal now.
Don-x
2023-01-21 16:38
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
See? I drawed...i saw it coming.

Train your young stars, lemme drag the trophy with flusao, i need my triple more than you. My team is getting old.

Don't worry, i will focus on The developement, Treble is Yours, But Save that DM for End of season, I will need to save money.

Don't forget this.

But You have to reduce price, 120M is Going to kill me, with 100m we have a deal

And train him well please, on Stamina cause the update and On Pass/Mark/Tackle

I thought we have already a deal.
Great stars
2023-01-21 22:26 Edited by Great stars at 2023-01-21 22:27
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

Train your young stars, lemme drag the trophy with flusao, i need my triple more than you. My team is getting old.

Don't worry, i will focus on The developement, Treble is Yours, But Save that DM for End of season, I will need to save money.

Don't forget this.

But You have to reduce price, 120M is Going to kill me, with 100m we have a deal

I will Try, The Problem is That i can't Spent that amount(I Did my Maths and It is Going To Kill My squad depth(I will have with Good Luck. 110m on preseason, And i will need Loans... so...100m is Unaffordable, If is a lower price I would be able to)
Great stars
2023-01-21 22:28
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

Don't forget this.

I will Try, The Problem is That i can't Spent that amount(I Did my Maths and It is Going To Kill My squad depth(I will have with Good Luck. 110m on preseason, And i will need Loans... so...100m is Unaffordable, If is a lower price I would be able to)

Maybe 70-80m because 100m is Imposible for me I'm gonna try to Complete the deal. But if the price is 100m It will be Impossible
Great stars
2023-01-21 22:30
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

If you have 45m, it means top 4 prize 35m and competition prize 35m. Sure you will get more than 100m.
Because you have two finals to play.
Even at pre season sponsor up front increase your income to over $120m
Except if you want to break the deal now.

Let Me explain, I Will need to spent on other Areas also. So 100m is unaffordable, so if we want to continue The Deal, i can offer 75m.(Pd what 2 finals?? One Semifinal is against You!)
Don-x
2023-01-21 22:43
Deal break down, goodluck.
Great stars
2023-01-22 00:02
Don-x wrote :

Please forgive me friend, I'm on a financiery crisis
Great stars
2023-01-22 17:48 Edited by Great stars at 2023-01-22 17:51
Don-x wrote :

DON-X Title is Yours. I Managed a 3-3 Draw even forgotting to Put Best XI, if I put best Xi I Would have won but well. League is Yours.
Great stars
2023-01-22 20:59
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
never though I would be in cuarter finals being kicked off by maynkop...Because now i play against them again...

tough opponent against portugese teams always, also i never knew sc is too tough and i stand no chance at all.

WHAT??? You have very nice chances....I would not be surprised if you won...only Schweleig can beat You and still a More Paired match than My match against Stefan and I won even i was underdog...

I have a bigger fish to fry in the quater's.
No to schweleig till final hopefully.

You will beat Hawarden,
I bet for you
Don-x
2023-01-23 06:18
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :

DON-X Title is Yours. I Managed a 3-3 Draw even forgotting to Put Best XI, if I put best Xi I Would have won but well. League is Yours.

Yeah was suprise that you got draw with that team, imagine our semi final it was a worst ever performance from my team, your gk is a gold.
Don-x
2023-01-23 06:21
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
never though I would be in cuarter finals being kicked off by maynkop...Because now i play against them again...

tough opponent against portugese teams always, also i never knew sc is too tough and i stand no chance at all.

WHAT??? You have very nice chances....I would not be surprised if you won...only Schweleig can beat You and still a More Paired match than My match against Stefan and I won even i was underdog...

You will beat Hawarden,
I bet for you

Hopefully, i wish i could reach the final for portugal and for our pride..
Don-x
2023-01-23 06:22
Sell your gk for real cash @chika lol. An idea though.
Great stars
2023-01-23 13:14
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :
Don-x wrote :
Chika Fujiwara wrote :

You will beat Hawarden,
I bet for you

Hopefully, i wish i could reach the final for portugal and for our pride..

YOU CAN WIN I Trust In You
Great stars
2023-01-23 13:18
Wtf?? First, I apologize again for breaking the deal, 2nd, I used backups so you Be able to win your Treble, my way to Repay you for breaking the deal and For The help on previous seasons... 3rd...How We ended up on penalties and My Players were spain, japan and brazil??
Great stars
2023-01-23 13:19
Next season I hope, We can Play at friendlys And I will be following Your campaigns, For sure!!
Great stars
2023-01-23 13:23
Don-x wrote :
Sell your gk for real cash @chika lol. An idea though.

If only Younger....I will sell for 500 F4 coins...But not. I'm Looking for a New Gk to take the Position. Joseph Gill can be, But i'm waiting for a 16 y.o 4.5/4.5 Or more From Youth.
Great stars
2023-01-23 17:46 Edited by Great stars at 2023-01-23 17:47
Injuries...i'm gonna Put The Bus Today Because without takanashi There is a 9 points gap, vs Stefan Were only 7 points so...anyway, At Norway for Next season i will need To loan In A New CB and a New Mid maybe...I'm Playing next season As Starters Shirogane and Hayasaka(and If i Got a Good 16 Y.O also will be playing starter maybe) Need To have a Team with more than 60 rtg and Good Exp To train my New Youngs, So They will have a Higher Skill cap(Hayasaka has 4.5/3.5 and shirogane 4.5/4.5 also, satone has 5/5*, Song 4.5/4 and Shinomiya 4.5/3.5 need to train them on Exp so they can reach +80 and good Support Skills. (Also the 21 y.o Gk has 5/5 so he Needs To Gain Exp, He will not peak Early cause of his Exp, But maybe between his 27 and 35 y.o can be great)
Great stars
2023-01-23 17:48
A last match between us on league cup final. great!
Don-x
2023-01-23 18:21
Goodluck with your youth pull next season.
Its a shame my replacement for gk is not ready but hopefully i will remain competitive when retirements kicks in.